Re-population

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there relaxing, the modified sperm went to work, using the host sperm cell's ability to find the waiting egg, then penetrating the egg's outer shell. Once inside the egg cell, the alien genes took over. First they devoured the host sperm cell's DNA, followed by the host female's DNA, leaving only its own alien DNA to grow into a new being. The process of repopulating the alien species had begun. Within a short amount of time this process was being repeated over and over again throughout the coming months and years, not only on this beach, but on others in California, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, and Australia. Within 20 years, the alien population was in the millions and growing fast. Using their ability to sense others of their kind, they were now able to locate and reproduce with mates from their own species. Some of the males still liked to impregnate human females with their alien DNA to speed up the process of taking over entirely the planet called Earth.

12