All Comments on 'Reaching the Summit Ch. 02'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story, hot sex

I love that this story involves REAL believable people. And the sex is so HOT!

Can't wait for the next part. Hurry! Does she really give him her ass?

EuridiceEuridicealmost 15 years ago
Perfect

Seriously, this one is fantastic. Definitely one of the best stories I've read here.

ASerbicWitASerbicWitalmost 15 years ago
Delightful

Rather refreshing to have a real story unfolding… Well written - thanks for not killing me with bad grammar and crap spelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Very fine dialogue, and hot sex. What a combination! Rare enough to note, and to wait …patiently, realising the necessity of craft and muse…eroticism is not just about heat…and this story is making its mark with me. Thank you.

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant...

You know I am a huge fan, and love all your work. But this series is by far your best, at least for me. There is an attention to detail, starting with the climb, then involving the boys, the house, the furniture acquisition. And of course, the fierceness of the sex, and the tenderness that comes afterwards. You are unraveling this slowly and I, for one, really appreciate it. In my very humble opinion, this was the good basis for a book. Congratulations on another brilliant submission.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlalmost 15 years ago
Sensational

This truly is erotica. Thank you so much for not ignoring the other parts of the story besides the sex. The dialogue especially, in Scots, is realistic and adds much to this story. Yes, lifts it from the realm of storytelling and into credible reality.

deariemedeariemealmost 15 years ago
Exceptional series

You are a new author in my repertoire, and this series is exceptional. I am looking forward to reading all your stories. I love your dedication to good writing and your exemplary attitude (biographical notes are outstanding!). You have my unstinting support.

yukiko6yukiko6almost 15 years ago
I Love This Story

This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. Can't wait for the next Chapter!!! You have real talent!

sweetcheeks25sweetcheeks25almost 15 years ago
Outstanding!!

This should be published. Absolutely great. Please update very soon and give us a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh my,what a find...

i so enjoy this story. the rich detail,the real dialouge. your characters are well rounded and full of life,such emotion,deep passion. again i must rush off to read the ending...

sexygoth87sexygoth87over 14 years ago
WOW

Love it! Love it! Love it! So exciting!

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausalmost 7 years ago
Top drawer...

...says it all.

Zach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous