Reaching the Summit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

*****

-Julie, something's happened. May I come round to your place now? Need to talk.

-What is it? It's a bit late. I mean... Oh, it's Pat, isn't it?

-Yes. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. Please Julie?

-Well... aye right then, come round.

He snapped the mobile shut, headed for the junction where he'd the best chance of a fastblack. Fuck buses tonight. He had to get there quick. Stood agitated on the corner till a taxi approached, yellow light glowing in the dark street.

Ten minutes later, Julie was smiling as she opened the door, stood on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. She had a fair idea of what'd happened:

-Come ben the hoose man. Tell me all!

She drew him gently into the lounge, pressed him onto the sofa. Poured him a Deuchar's, she'd been to stock up now she knew this would be his second home. Fixed herself a G&T, sat beside him. Her dressing gown fell open, revealing nakedness beneath. They clinked glasses.

-So? What's so urgent it couldn't keep till the morn?

He drew deeply on his ale. And told her. Everything, including his own arousal. She sighed deeply, looked him in the eye.

-John, I knew this was coming. Pat told me. I know how you feel about her still. Frankly I didn't expect to see you tonight. I thought you'd stay and... well, fuck her. I'm honoured that you didn't.

He made to speak but she shushed him, kissed his mouth.

-Bed now man. And, since you've been a good boy and turned down the offer of her bum... I want you to have mine tonight.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12