Reacquainted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was about fifteen when I found my adoption record but..." He paused and turned his body further towards her. "Do you believe in fate?"

"I suppose, why?"

"Well when I'd just started junior high I was taking the bus to and from school. On the way home I had to change buses and one day I noticed across from the bus stop they'd put in a new billboard above some shops. It was a bad day at school. Some kids had been picking on me but I didn't want to go home either. It was just as bad there at the time. Anyway I sat at the bus stop looking up at the billboard and let bus after bus pass me by. It was cold. Have you ever been to New Jersey in winter?" He asked but didn't wait for her answer. "I just sat there looking up at the face on the billboard. It was a perfume ad. I wasn't interested in perfume, I was just a kid back then. It was her face. Just staring at her made me feel safe. While I looked at her the kids at school couldn't hurt me. My cousins couldn't pick on me. My uncle couldn't..."

He didn't finish the sentence and Natalie didn't need him to. She could hear the pain of recollecting his childhood in his voice, she knew the billboard he was referring to having been with Lauren at the photo shoot. It was simply a facial photo of Lauren and a bottle of the perfume it advertised. Nothing to catch the eye of a pubescent boy and yet he'd been drawn to it.

"It wasn't until 10pm that night that my uncle drove by and found me," he continued. "I was nearly half frozen but even then I didn't want to leave her face. I didn't even know who she was and yet I knew she meant something to me. It was Lauren Brooks up there Natalie." He explained to her just in case she hadn't realized. "I was looking at my Mom and I didn't even know it!"

Natalie couldn't control herself, she wrapped an arm around Sebastian's shoulder and drew him into her breast. "You are him aren't you!? She cried. "Oh you beautiful boy, I'm so happy to finally meet you." Natalie released her vice like grip and held him at arms length. "And look at you. All grown up. Eighteen years old I hear. Just had your birthday! Tell me, has Lauren given you a present yet?"

Sebastian again looked bashful. "No. I don't need anything."

Natalie was suddenly aware of his nudity once more. Her eyes once again settled on his penis, now sightly harder than before. Had it been the memory of his mother or possibly the embrace she'd just shared with him, she wondered? Either way, the desire to touch it was something she hadn't felt in years. "I wonder Sebastian. Would you let me hold it?" As she asked the question Lauren walked back out to join them, overhearing the words.

Sebastian looked up at Natalie excitedly and then to his mother. "I guess, if Mom says it's O.k."

Lauren nodded enthusiastically, sitting across from them.

Natalie smiled at her and tentatively wrapped her hand around the cock. The first penis she'd touched since her late teens. It swelled instantly beneath her fingers and both Natalie and Sebastian expelled a held breath.

"You were wrong Lauren." Natalie declared. "You said I'd see what you do in five minutes. It only took four!"

Her hand casually stroked Sebastian's growing cock as Lauren watched on. The sight of Natalie and her son engaged in such an act, exciting her more than she'd imagined. Parting her legs she hiked her skirt up around her waist and placed a hand on her panties, feeling her son's long dried cum. She delved inside and ran her fingers down between her moistening labia. Back up to her clit she watched as Natalie lowered her head towards her son's groin.

Dropping from the lounge to her knees and leaning forward, Natalie took Sebastian's erection into her mouth. His sigh told her she was doing something correctly and as she sucked on the head of his cock she twisted and jerked her hand on the base. She lowered a hand to her inner thigh and touched the lace seam of her stay-up tan stockings then further between her legs across the bare skin to her panties. She found herself wet. As aroused as she ever had with Lauren. And why was that strange? She asked herself. This boy was a part of Lauren, her in male form. Lauren with a cock, she mused. Why wouldn't she be attracted to him?

His cock plunged deep but not far enough for Natalie. The angle was all wrong and taking him by the hand she guided Sebastian to his feet with her mouth still connected to his engorged manhood. Sebastian was torn between watching his mother masturbate and Natalie suck his cock. Thankfully he didn't have to choose as he saw Lauren rise whilst removing her clothes. She approached naked and beautiful and knelt down beside Natalie. With Lauren taking over from her, Natalie took the opportunity to remove her own dress. Her panties and bra came off and again she joined Lauren worshiping at Sebastian's altar.

The women shared and combined. One moment Sebastian's penis was deep inside his mother's mouth only to be wrenched free and swallowed by Natalie. Their tongues entwined around the swollen head. Saliva ran from his balls, their chin's glistened. So lubricated was his dick with drool that Natalie's hand repeatedly slipped off when she tried to masturbate him as they each took a testicle in their mouths. Sebastian was on the cusp of orgasm. He didn't know what to do in that they seemed to be enjoying his penis so much but he felt he had to warn them. "Mom I have to cum!" He finally confessed when the pressure had become too great.

Natalie quickly whispered in Lauren's ear and the women pressed their faces tightly together side by side. "Happy Birthday Sebastian!" They shouted in unison before opening their mouths and presenting their tongues. Delirious, Sebastian grasped his cock and finished off their hard work with his experienced hand. He aimed at their mouths but in his exuberance the first stream hit Natalie's forehead and trailed down over her eye to her jaw. Squeezing tight he aimed to the left and repeated the feat, this time over his mother's face. The cum coating the bridge of her nose and upper lip. Shot after shot of semen spat form his cock. He managed to finally aim into their awaiting mouths, coating lips, tongue and teeth, and as his ejaculation subsided they turned to one another and shared the spoils of victory. Lauren scooped up the thread of semen carefully from over Natalie's eye and kept it for herself, savoring the taste of her special man.

With their faces clean, Sebastian held his hands out for the ladies to rise and Natalie accepted with grace, kissing Sebastian on the lips as she did so but Lauren remained knelt. They looked down at her concerned for a moment before Lauren spoke. "While I'm down here. There's something I wanted to ask each of you." Squeezing her son's hand a little tighter. "Sebastian, how would you feel about having two Mommies?"

He didn't answer, instead quickly looking to Natalie, a huge smile spreading on his face. Natalie raised a hand to her mouth as Lauren, holding her other then focused her attention on her. "Oh my god. Oh my God." She repeated.

"Natalie," Lauren began. "I don't have a ring or a speech prepared but you know how much I love you."

Tears ran from Natalie's eyes as she fully accepted what was happening.

"What I want to ask you is, will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yes, my God yes." She cried, finally pulling Lauren to her feet. "Of course I will." Natalie wrapped her arms around her lover, kissing her and drew Sebastian into the embrace, his cock sandwiched between the two women.

Right then and there, Lauren felt happier than she thought she ever had. The embrace could have lasted an eternity but a darkness entered her mind. Edward. With everything else perfect in her life, time to put an end to it she thought. "Sebastian there's a special job I want you to do. Do you think you'd like to help me?" She asked.

"I'll do anything for you Mom. You know I will." He avidly replied.

"Splendid." She took hold of Natalie and her son's hand and they noticed her face grow cold. "But first there's something I need to tell you both."

* * * * *

Sebastian stood in the bushes outside his mother's bedroom. The window was high but he was still afforded with an obstacle free view of the bed, his mother sitting on the edge, her body facing him but her face turned away, seemingly oblivious to his presence. With her totally naked, legs spread, Sebastian watched through the recording camera on his phone as Natalie entered the room and knelt down at her feet. His mother's vagina suddenly hidden from view he was treated with Natalie's ass and pussy from behind. Her head bobbed around between his mother's legs and their was little doubt she was eating her out. His mother had said nothing about not enjoying himself so as he zoomed in on Natalie's puckered anus he allowed his hand to gently stroke his cock.

Lauren pulled Natalie up onto the bed and embraced her, kissing. Their legs scissored together, pussy's grinding against the other's. Sebastian knew the moment was approaching, he'd been told what to do. As Natalie fell back with the force of her orgasm her face turned towards him and reacted. Immediately she leaped back onto the bed covering her nudity with her hands. Sebastian, as directed, turned the camera away and stopped recording.

Inside the house he was to meet the women in the kitchen but found it deserted. He made his way to his mother's room and cautiously looked around the doorway. The women were still on the bed. Still naked.

"How did you go sweetheart?" Lauren asked her son. "Come on, jump up here with Mommy."

Naked, Sebastian climbed between the two women and presented his mother the phone.

All three watched the video together. "Hmm, that's actually kind of hot." Natalie remarked, casually placing her hand down on Sebastian's growing erection. "Maybe we should think about doing this more often."

Lauren looked across to her with concern in her eyes. "Darling we can't joke around with this. Both of you. This is about as serious as it gets, I don't want you to forget that."

Sebastian took the dressing down harder than Natalie. "I'm sorry Mom. It's all my fault. If I hadn't come here none of this would've happened." He was genuinely upset by the story she'd told them and was again close to tears.

"Don't you dare say it's your fault Sebastian." Lauren consoled him, drawing him into her breast. "You've done nothing wrong my prince. There's only one person to blame here and it's certainly not you or I."

Natalie hadn't released her hold on Sebastian's cock and as his head pressed to his mother's breast she felt him harden further. She watched as Lauren raised her son's face to her own, kissing him motherly on the lips and then not so. Her tongue entering his mouth, connecting with his. Sebastian didn't want to lose Natalie's hold on his cock but he so desperately wanted to be inside his mother. Natalie was thinking the same thing, eager to see mother and son as one. The moment she let go of his cock, Sebastian was upon her. Lauren, spreading her legs for her boy in anticipation. Natalie lowered a hand to her own pussy but Sebastian came down on it before her, his fingers sliding along her dripping labia.

Lauren turned her face to kiss Natalie as Sebastian pressed the head of his penis against her begging vulva. He entered both women at once. His cock buried deep inside his mother, two fingers penetrating Natalie, his thumb on her clit. Sebastian took a nipple into his mouth and sucked with all his might, looking up as the women passionately kissed above him. Thrusting into his mother, she squeezed her pussy around him, pulling him into her with each intrusion. He joined the kiss and Natalie moved her body closer, grabbing his wrist with both hands she took control and used his arm as her personal sex toy, fucking herself with his fingers.

Lauren wrapped her legs around her son's waist as she began to cum. Her mouth open in a silent scream as Natalie and Sebastian lavished her with kisses. Natalie responded to Lauren's orgasm with her own. Burying Sebastian's hand up to the palm inside her and flooding his fingers with fluid. Sebastian was last and definitely not least. His balls tightened and the semen began it's course. He exploded inside his mother with almost nuclear energy. A fire hose of cum forced against her cervix, she felt each and every spurt of her son's love.

Cradling her son's and lover's heads on her breast, Lauren ran her fingers through their hair. "You know something you two?" She asked. "I've never felt this happy! Whatever happens here today, I just want you to know that I love you both more than anything in the world."

Sebastian looked at Natalie and up at his mother. "We know Mom." He took hold of Natalie's and then his mother's hand before kneeling between them. "Right," He stated, showing he could be a man. "Let's get this show on the road!"

* * * * *

Edward sat behind the wheel of the Mercedes. In the failing early evening light he watched the policeman walk towards the car. Muttering to himself and awkward looking in his uniform, Edward laughed as he realized the cop was no cop. More a boy, dressed in a police costume, plastic cuffs at his belt. "Relax Edward. You're in charge now! You've got nothing to worry about." He told himself and looked back down at his phone as the boy passed, mumbling something about bed sheets and his mother.

Scrolling the video back and forth, Lauren Brooks lifting her skirt, lowering, lifting, lowering. His left hand returned, furiously pumping his sizeable penis. He allowed the footage to play and watched as her son shot his load between her legs. His own orgasm approached and the screen changed to display a private number calling. "Fuck!" He exclaimed. Removing his hand from his cock he answered. "This better be good!" To his mind, it was.

"Edward I'm at home. I'm ready to make a deal, would you come by please." Lauren asked, her tone conciliatory.

"Ah, finally inviting me in. Yeah I'll be there." He grinned and disconnected the call, looking down at his throbbing cock, pre-cum daubing the head. "Don't worry buddy. You're about to get the real thing and a shit load of money!"

* * * * *

He pulled the car to a halt and finding the front door unlocked, entered the house without knocking. It didn't take him long to find them. Lauren and Sebastian waited seated in the living room. Now fully clothed the pair looked nothing more than the average respectable mother and son, if a little apprehensive in their demeanor.

Edward looked Lauren up and down. Tan heels and her legs crossed. The navy blue wrap dress had a split that teased the stocking top on her upper thigh, her hair pulled tightly back. He recognized the kid's clothes as those when he first met him, now cleaner.

"So how do we do this?" Lauren asked.

Edward grinned. "$100 thousand into my account by tomorrow and right now you can start by spreading those pretty legs of yours."

"Mom..." Sebastian began and Lauren stopped him by placing a hand on his leg.

"Maybe the kid might want to wait in the other room." Edward stated.

"My son stays!" Lauren defied.

"Oh that's right you like to keep your family close don't you?" He laughed. "But just in case you get any ideas kid." Edward held open his suit jacket to reveal a handgun secreted away in a shoulder holster.

It was entirely unexpected to Lauren, she'd no idea Edward had been armed, it raised the stakes and the situation had just become far more dangerous.

Lauren agreed to the payment, uncrossed her legs and leaning back on the couch, slowly parted her thighs. Sebastian shuffled across from her as directed by a wave of Edward's hand. Her legs spread and panty-less, she revealed her smooth bald pussy to her driver.

"Now show me those titties." His voice breaking somewhat as he realized he was about to fuck the plus sized supermodel before him.

Lauren placed her hands at her breast. "The video. Do you have it on you?"

Edward reached into his jacket pocket and removed his phone, shaking it before her.

"Show me."

Edward unlocked his phone and played the recording.

"And you'll delete it afterwards?" She asked. "How do I know it's the only copy?"

"Ms. Brooks. I may be a son-of-a-bitch but I ain't a liar. It's the only copy."

"O.k then," she stated. "Get your cock out!"

It was the sign Natalie had been waiting for. The moment she heard the words she left the adjoining room and approached Edward from behind. He heard nothing as her bare feet padded across the shiny concrete floor. The statue was heavy in her sweaty hands but the contour of the Venus de Milo prevented it slipping from her grasp as she raised it and swung with all her might at the side of Edward's head.

She had to admit the feeling of skull against marble was extremely satisfying as she watched the man fall to the floor in a heap, completely unconscious. Lauren and Sebastian stood up and all three gathered in an embrace above the prone body.

Natalie's hands were shaking and Sebastian took the statue from her and placed it on the table. "Did I do good? Was that O.k?" She asked, the adrenaline still coursing through her veins.

Lauren kissed her on the lips. "You did good honey. Just as we planned."

Sebastian picked up the phone from where it had skidded and raised a thumb to his mother when he looked at the still playing video.

Lauren smiled. "O.k baby, do your thing." She looked down at Edward, out cold but thankfully bleeding little. "Right. Let's get his clothes off!"

* * * * *

Two police cars and an ambulance surrounded the Mercedes in Lauren's driveway. Edward's neck was in a brace as he was being assessed by the paramedics. In his delirium he hadn't noticed the tight, hot pink dress he wore, the stay up stockings or the high heels and poorly applied make-up. Lauren and Sebastian were being questioned by an officer as was Natalie, separately.

"So you say you invited him around?" The policeman asked.

"That's right. He had a compromising video of me and my partner. We were to negotiate a payment that would prevent him from releasing it to the press."

The cop took notes, nodding his head. "Ah-huh. So he was blackmailing you?"

"Well yes. I didn't expect him to show up brandishing a gun though. Or wearing my clothes. I don't know how he even got them."

"They're your clothes?"

Lauren nodded.

"He probably broke in at an earlier date." The cop proposed. "This video you say he has?"

"He says it's on his phone. We, Natalie and I caught someone filming us the other day. My god I had no idea it was him!"

"That's alright ma'am, we'll investigate that." He looked down at Sebastian. "Son do you have anything to add?"

Sebastian shook his head. "I'm just happy Mom wasn't hurt. If my other Mom wasn't here I don't know what may have happened."

Natalie finished her statement as Edward was loaded onto the gurney and began to regain his faculties. "What is this?" He looked down at his cuffed wrists. "Why am I under arrest?"

A police woman approached holding his phone, another officer beside her with Edward's gun in an evidence bag.

"Sir you need to relax. We need to ask you some questions." She held the phone out to him. "Would you consent to unlocking this phone sir?"

"Yes, yes. You'll see the video. She's fucking her son!" Edward yelled still unaware he was wearing women's clothing.

"So you admit to filming Ms. Brooks?" She questioned, ignoring the "son" reference.

"Yeah I did it." He raised his bound wrist and entered the code into his phone. The officer opened the media folder and was greeted with hundreds of photos of Lauren Brooks. She tilted the screen towards her partner and found the solitary video file. Lauren and Natalie engaged in sexual activity in her bedroom. She scrolled through until the end where the photographer had been discovered and closed the file. The officers moved away to confer as Edward was wheeled out to the ambulance screaming about incest.