Reacquainted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,222 Followers

Lauren and Natalie stood embracing as the police approached. "So what happens now?" Lauren asked.

"Well he'll be checked out at the local hospital and then taken downtown for processing. It doesn't look good for him. We have blackmail, extortion, threatening with a deadly weapon. Trespass in that he was on your property when he made the video. Theft and possession of stolen goods in that he was wearing your clothes. The gun's not registered. It just keeps mounting up. He has prior convictions, this is his third strike, were you aware of that Ms. Brooks?"

"No I wasn't." Lauren replied. "My god he was always such a good employee until he met my son. He attacked him the other day."

"I'm sorry what's that?" The officer asked.

"Oh I forgot to mention it. Outside our building. He attacked my son for no reason. Knocked him to the ground. There'll be security footage of it if it's necessary."

"It might be." The officer stalled and began to blush. "Ah Ms. Brooks. My partner and I are sort of fans of yours." She smiled and couldn't hide her nervousness. "I wonder if it's not too much trouble could we get a photo?"

Lauren smiled and looked down to Sebastian. "Honey would you take it for the officers?"

The policewoman gladly handed Sebastian her phone.

"He's great with photography!" Lauren admitted proudly as the police got their memento of the evening.

* * * * *

Lauren parked the Mercedes in the garage beside Natalie's car and joined Sebastian and Natalie in the house. Natalie had opened a bottle of champagne and poured three glasses. "To us and our future." She toasted as they clinked their glasses together.

Lauren looked at Sebastian. "Hmmm don't know if I approve of you drinking young man." She said smiling.

Sebastian laughed and rolled his eyes looking to Natalie. "I guess you're going to be the fun parent!"

Natalie moved in closer pressing her groin into Sebastian's hip. She looked across to Lauren. "I guess I am!"

* * * * *

Edward was searched again and led into the holding cell before being un-cuffed. "I'm telling you these aren't my clothes!" He screamed.

"Whatever buddy. Enjoy 'em while you've got the chance. You ain't seeing nothing but orange for a long time." The guard replied.

"Well hello princess." A voice came from behind.

Edward turned to see twenty to thirty hardened cons, many in gang colors all looking in his direction. Groins began to be rubbed through pants and erections pulled from flies as the desperate men ogled the newcomer dressed seductively in women's clothing.

A large muscular tattooed man in a white wife beater approached stroking his cock, veiny and proud.

"What the fuck do you want?" Edward nervously asked.

"Well, you can start by spreading those pretty legs of yours!" The man demanded.

The End.

***

Thank you for reading and I apologize for the delay in writing.

Special mention to goducks1 for cracking the whip.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,222 Followers