Reacquainted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
348 Followers

Breathing hard through his nose, and gritting his teeth, Batman finally found the slot in the jumpsuit. With his left hand in his shorts, he managed to rearrange himself with his rock-hard dick lying flat against the bottom of his belly. When he finally straightened he was confronted by the sight of Vicki looking like a sacrifice to some pagan god of lust: eyes wide, lips parted, hair loose, breasts exposed. He wanted to save her. He wanted to...to...take her. He wanted to...he didn't even know. He just effing wanted." Then the voice spoke again.

"She's gorgeous isn't she? So dainty, so helpless, and so fuck-able!" The last word came on a whisper. Then: "Think she's wet? I do. I bet her little pussy is all wet and warm and ready. What would you do if I let you go right now? Would you even bother taking her down?" Then, just a breath in his ear: "Could I watch?"

"God, you're an evil bitch, Catwoman, you know that?"

"Your fault, Bats. You've had me in your bat-cuffs I don't know how many times, helpless, arms behind my back, tits thrust out, lips moist, cunt dripping, and you never laid a glove on me. A girl gets frustrated."

She sauntered back towards Vicki, back into his line of sight. "Moving forward with our little contest: Little Miss Priss does have an adorable pair of knockers, but in the interest of fairness, I think they should be displayed to best advantage. Let's get those cute little nipples nice and hard."

She bent forward, grabbing the little blonde around the waist. The position thrust her ass out, and she gave it a saucy wiggle, then she captured a nipple between her lips, and began to suck.

"Oh God!" squealed Vicki, forgetting for a moment that she wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. "What're you...oh that's...hnngh! Don't..." Catwoman released her right breast, tearing a sharp little "No!" from her victim before closing her lips around the left. Vicki's language broke down completely. She could no more deny the sharp jolts of pleasure which rushed through her breasts with every suck than she could forget to breathe. She gave herself completely over to sensation, making no more coherent sound than pants and yips. Then she felt her dress being rucked up over her thighs.

Catwoman hadn't planned it, but the little bitch was so worked up it seemed inhuman not to take advantage. As she lifted the white chiffon with one hand, the other worked its way between Vicki's legs. Finding a pair of soaking wet French cut panties, she slipped on clawed finger underneath the gusset, found her captive's slit, and moved slowly upward. Finding her target she flicked Vicki's clit with her claw once, twice, and then the woman screamed for real.

Vicki's body shook violently, and her nipple was torn from Catwoman's mouth. She wrapped the arm which had lifted the dress around the little bound body, as her other hand pushed once, twice, and three times, wracking spasms ripping through her victim with each pressure. Finally the orgasms passed, and Vicki hung, exhausted and barely able to support her weight. Her breasts glistened with saliva, and her nipples stood out proud and swollen, all but obscuring the tiny areolas.

25.

Theo stood and stared at his wife. He had been with her for five years. He thought he knew just about everything there was to know about her sexual responses. He had never heard sounds like that coming from her. He had never seen her body...it was as if she had been electrocuted. What had she done, the other woman, Catwoman? He'd seen her kiss Jen's breasts—should he be jealous? Maybe. His mind said maybe; his...his dick said 'do it again!' He'd never been this hard in his life. That was a solid fact...so to speak. But Catwoman looked liked she'd been holding Jen up by the...by her...by the middle of...oh, hell. What had she done? And could he figure out how to do it too?

26.

Jen hung by her arms. Her wrists and shoulders ached. Her body was in pain from all that contracting, but it was also...do you say 'in pleasure?' Jen was terrified; terrified it would go on and on, and at the same time terrified that it would stop. What on earth did Theo make of it all? She half opened her eyes and snuck a look at his face. He seemed to be staring at her. Tough to tell through the cowl, but... And he looked—no other word for it—he looked hungry. He'd never looked at her like that. It scared her. She liked it. Mags had done it. Mags was in control of this runaway train. Mags had made her cum...and scream...and... Jen wasn't going to stop it. Theo could, if it turned out to be too much for him. Jen just wanted more.

27.

"Batman?" The voice was sweet, sing-song, then: CRACK! A forehand slap jerked his head to the right, and CRACK! The backhand snapped him back to the left. He tried to reach for her, but the one hand was manacled, and she was out of reach of the other. She'd hit him hard, and he was pissed, but so—it seemed—was she.

"We had an agreement, Handsome." Her voice was ice. "You had a chance to gawp at her little girl boobies, now you need to pay some attention tome." Then: "Oh, what's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a girl cum like that before? Haven'tyouever made her cum like that before?" Turning to Vicki: "Has he, Angel?"

No response.

"Pity. See if you can get that fucking supercomputer in your Bat Cave to teach you how to please a woman." Then: "Pretty Vicki's my little slut now, aren't you, dear? If I promised to do that again, you'd do absolutely anything for me, wouldn't you? You might even tell me some of your Bat-boyfriend's secrets, mightn't you?"

No response.

Catwoman's laugh was cruel. "Never mind; we can do the girl talk later on. We've got all the time in the world. Right now, I need Bat-stud here focused on the task at hand."

She turned her back to Batman and walked over to where Vicki hung, still breathing heavily. She reached out lazily and tweaked the bound girl's nipples, twisting until she heard a soft "Please, no..."

"Yours are nice. I like them. What do you think of mine?" She reached for the zipper between her breasts and pulled it down slowly. The stretchy fabric pulled apart slowly revealing more and more pale, creamy flesh, brown teardrop-shaped areolas with small pink nipples standing proud in the center. Vicki stared. Catwoman had beautiful breasts, generous round, firm, natural tits; the kind of boobs reserved for porn stars and Playboy bunnies, the kind of knockers men dream about, fantasize about, the kind rich men try to buy for their trophies, the kind for which men leave their wives.

"Nice, aren't they?" purred Catwoman. "I think I'll let your boyfriend play with them a little."

She turned slowly to face the bound Batman. She walked towards him slowly, arms by her sides, her breasts bouncing gently with her movement. She came close, closer than she had yet come to his left arm which was still free. She moved slightly to his left, bent down, picked up the chain and the open cuffs.

"Remember the rules, Handsome?"

"I like hers better."

Catwoman froze. "I'm sorry, did you just say..."

"I like hers better. Can we go now?"

She cocked her head to one side, contemplating him. Then she sighed. "Oh Bats, I am disappointed in you. I thought you were a man of your word. You agreed." She pouted and purred: "Pretty please, Batman? Come on, just put your hand out and pet my pretty titties. You know you want to."

"No. I'm not touching you. I like hers better. Now let us go."

28.

Mags took a step back. She observed Theo. Did he want to end the game? He hadn't used the safe word. Did he remember it?

"Showing your true colors, are you, Bats?"

He smiled briefly. He remembered. He said: "Let us go, Catwoman. I'll give you an hour from the instant you cut Vicki lose. Run as far and as fast as you can, because the next time I catch you, I'll throw you in a six-foot cage with a ball of yarn and a litter-box, and tell 'em to lose the key."

It was her turn to smile. Good move, she thought; in character. Her smile became seductive. She cupped her breasts offering them to him in a final appeal. "You sure? We kitties keep out bodies nice and clean." She locked eyes with him, raised her breast to her mouth, stuck out her long tongue, and brushed it slowly across the tip of her nipple. She held his eyes, noticed his breathing deepen: "Unh...mmm, that feels so good, so soft, and tastes so sweet. C'mon, Handsome, aren't you just a little curious? Don't you want to know what a real woman feels like?"

He did. He wanted her with all the ardor of a teen with his firstPenthouse. It took every ounce of control he had to stick to his guns. "I like hers better. We're going now."

She sighed. "You're no fun. But if you insist, I suppose I'll just have to..." She passed behind him on his left. At the last second she grabbed his wrist, cuffed him, and darted around behind the table to tighten the chain. He shouted and fought, but she'd done it too quickly. He was immobilized, strapped to the platform, helpless. She sauntered slowly around to face him. He looked furious.

"Catwoman," he growled, and his voice was low and dangerous, "you said..."

"I lied."

She waited, but he found nothing more to say, so she continued. "Not very chivalrous of you, Dark Knight: a beautiful woman offers her body to you, and you reject her, out of hand?" She headed over to the hooks on the wall, and took down the cat 'o nine tails. "I may have to teach you some manners."

The cat was a wicked looking thing: black rubber handle with nine thick red leather straps knotted at the ends. She sauntered over to him, flipping the handle in her right hand, allowing the straps to splat softly in the palm of her left. Her breasts, still exposed, jiggled as she tapped. She faced him: a vengeful goddess regarding a heretical acolyte. "What do you say, Bats, an even half-dozen?"

His eyes were equally cold: "Make it a dozen. I don't do things by halves."

The cruel smile returned to the eyes behind the mask: "Brave man. A dozen it shall be."

Then she picked up the folding knife, walked over to Vicki, and clicked open the blade.

29.

The shout came from behind her: "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to give your little slut the dozen lashes you asked for. I'd have said six was enough myself, but I suppose you know what the bitch can take..."

"But I meant...I thought you were going to punish me."

Catwoman turned to him, the sweetest of smiles now decorated her beautiful face. "I am."

"But don't...you can't flog her with that thing."

"Of course I can." And when he continued to protest: "Shut your mouth, Bats, or I'll double the dose!" Then she turned to Vicki. "Stand still, Princess. Time to lose the ball gown." She turned the smaller woman around to face the wall, tucked the blade into the strap between her shoulder blades and split it with a single cut. Then she notched the strip of beading just above the hips, and tore the back of the dress down the middle, leaving her victim naked, except for her panties. The knife made short work of them, and pretty Vicki Vale stood, bound and exposed and helpless. Catwoman smiled cruelly, as she waved the flogger slowly before her victim's face. And Vicki's eyes became very wide, as she understood what was about to happen.

"No!" she whispered, "oh, no...oh please...not that. Please don't..."

"Shh, little Kitten," replied her torturess in the sweetest of voices, "I'm so very, very sorry, but your boyfriend insists."

"No!" shouted the bound man across the room. "Stop it! I don't want..."

Catwoman turned quickly and strode over to him. He flinched as she raised a hand, but she put a clawed finger gently against his lips and said, very softly: "Shhhhh, wait!" Then she turned back to Vicki.

"How about it, Princess? Do you have anything to say before we carry out your sentence?"

30.

Theo stared across the room into his wife's eyes. He'd been about to stop it, about to use the safe word. He didn't want to see her beaten. He, Theo, did not want to see his wife, Jen, beaten. So why was his...why was he so hard?

He felt a hot jet of shame, like bile in the back of his throat. He looked away, looked down, looked at her body. She was naked. He watched her beasts rise and fall with her breath. He saw the thatch of wispy blond curls above her...her sex. Wait a minute, had she...the thatch looked smaller. He could see the pink of her opening. His eyes lingered, then he was ashamed again, and his gaze snapped back up. God damn it! That was no better. Her blonde hair fell loose and messy sexy around her beautiful face. Her blue eyes were wide and bright. Was she afraid? Of course she was afraid; that crazy Cat-bitch was about to whip her...whip her where? Her back? Her bottom? That thought didn't help much either. What the hell was wrong with him?

He cut his eyes to where Catwoman stood, a few feet away. She scared him. She was nuts. She was...so hot, with the black spandex or whatever clinging to every gorgeous curve of her body. Her green eyes met his, and she smiled. She looked down his body, between his legs. She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips as if to say 'What have we here?'

She moved close to him, closer than she had been. She cast a mocking look back at Jen/Vicki, and she leaned into him, pressing her naked breasts against his chest. Her clawed hands snaked around the back of his neck. He could feel her breath on his throat; then he could feel the point of her tongue, rough and warm and wet, as she licked gently from the side of his neck to the base of his ear. He moaned softly.

"Don't say it." She was breathing in his ear. Her voice was so soft, he couldn't be sure she'd spoken at all. "Let her decide. She'll stop it if she doesn't want it to happen." Then her hand left the back of his neck, moved slowly down his body, caressing, scratching, then ever so gently pressing against his erection. "And you want it to happen, don't you, Batman?" She rubbed him through the shorts and the spandex. She was still whispering, but the teasing was back. "Feels like you want it in abigway."

31.

Jen and Mags had practiced with the cat. In the week leading up to their little adventure, she had met Mags here at the warehouse, they'd snuck into the room, and she'd stripped down to bra and panties. Mags had cuffed her to the wall, rather than the ceiling, and then she'd introduced Jen to the flogger, brushing its straps softly across her back to begin with, and then making a brisk figure-eight pattern, slapping the top of Jen's back on the downswings. It had stung. Eventually it had really stung. But Mags had been talking the whole time: a dirty, teasing monologue, telling Jen what a little whore she was, and how she needed to be punished. According to Mags, Jen just couldn't get her mind off of sucking big fat cocks, and letting strange men fuck her pretty little pussy, and lick her asshole, and come on her tits, and she, Sister Magnolia, had to beat slutty Miss Ludlow for the good of her soul. Jen had howled and yelped and laughed. Then Mags had graduated to what she called "flicks." She held the tips of the straps and flicked the lash directly onto the panty-covered cheeks of Jen's backside: left then right then left again. That had hurt too. Mags had asked if she could take it a little harder, then a little harder still. When she'd stopped, Jen had been breathing hard, but she'd said: "I could probably have taken a little more."

Mags had smiled. "You might have to. I've got pretty good control, but I'm thinking my adrenaline will be pumping. Let's stop there for now. That was hard enough to make it look good, and your ass is going to be sore tomorrow. Be sure to rub some moisturizer on yourself. You sure you won't consider becoming my slave? You have the makings of a hot little pain slut."

"Um...gosh, thanks, Mags, but..."

"Kidding...kidding, oh lord..." The crazy laugh started again. "You should have seen the look on your face!"

So now, when Catwoman turned to naked, frightened, bound Vicki Vale and said:

"How about it, Princess? Do you have anything to say before we carry out your sentence?"

Naked, frightened, bound Vicki Vale didn't say a word.

31.

Catwoman turned her victim to face the wall. She called across: "Ooh, Bats, look at that adorable ass, all round and smooth like a little apple. Don't you just want to take a bite?"

No response.

"No? Maybe you're right. Doesn't look quite ripe, maybe we should wait until it gets a little pinker!" On the last word, she raised the flogger in her right hand, grasped the straps with her left, and brought them down with a loud 'SPLAT' across the left cheek. Vicki yelped in pain. Catwoman giggled.

"Count them, Cupcake! It's considered polite, and that way I don't lose track. If I do, I'll have to start all over."

"One."

SPLAT!

"Oh God! Two."

SPLAT!

"Three! Please stop, it hurts!"

SPLAT!

"Four...Damn you, you evil bitch, why are..."

SPLAT!

"Hey! Why did you..."

"Count, Princess! How many was that? Do you want me to start again?"

"No, please, please, please, it was five, FIVE!"

SPLAT!

"God it hurts. I mean six, six; why are you doing this to me?"

Her torturess laughed. "It turns me on, Kitten; makes me horny, gets my little pussy all wet and juicy. Hearing you scream and cry and beg: best foreplay in the world!"

"You're evil, do you hear me? You're an evil, cruel, sadistic, heartless..."

Catwoman strolled over to her victim, grabbed a handful of the blonde hair, and wrenched her head backwards.

"Sticks and stones, Princess. Now shut your pretty mouth. You've got six more coming, courtesy of your boyfriend over there."

She moved back into position and struck again.

SPLAT!

Vicki screamed.

"I don't hear a number..."

"Seven! Seven, dear God..."

"Does that look better, Bats? All nice and pink, and ripe?"

No response.

Catwoman shrugged.

SPLAT!

"Ow, ow, please...Eight!"

SPLAT!

"Nine!"

SPLAT!

"Ten! Don't, please, I'm begging..."

SPLAT!

"Eleven...it hurts...please, it really hurts!"

SPLAT!

"...twelve..."

"All finished, Kitten." purred Catwoman, as she turned Vicki back to face the room. She patted the blonde's ass gently, making her yelp softly. "Now thank me."

"Thank...are you insane?"

"Your cute little ass is all pretty and pink and fuckable, and my arm's tired. Thank me."

"Go to hell!"

"Think very carefully before you speak again. If I don't like the next words out of your mouth, I'll turn you back around and keep going until you loose count."

Vicki gasped, then: "Thank you for my flogging, Catwoman."

"Very good, Princess." The taller woman leaned in and brushed a light kiss against her captive's cheek. Then she whispered: "How're you doing?"

"Hurts."

"Do you want to stop?"

"Did whipping me really turn you on?"

"Oh yes!"

"Kiss me again."

Catwoman pulled her head back slightly to look into Vicki's eyes. Then she leaned forward and kissed the little blonde's lips. Vicki opened her mouth with a little sigh, deepening the kiss. The two women's tongue touched, explored, tussled. Vicki pushed forward, little pants and hums breaking from her as the kiss continued. Finally, Catwoman broke off, smiling down at her prisoner.

Slightly breathless, Vicki whispered: "Does that answer your question?"

32.

Catwoman retrieved her knife, open the blade and stalked back over to Batman. She ran the back of the blade lightly across his chest, stopping to tease a nipple beneath the stretchy gray nylon. "Did you enjoy that, Bats? Did it turn you on watching me hurt her?"

No response.

She stood slightly away from his body, making sure Vicki could see both of them. Then she reached down, and ran a gloved claw over the bulge of his obvious erection.

Quince
Quince
348 Followers