Reacquainted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
349 Followers

For a second, Mags's eyes twinkled behind the mask, before Catwoman's capricious cruelty reasserted itself. Then she said: "OK, the two of you are really starting to piss me off."

Vicki's blue eyes widened in fear. "I'm sorry, Catwoman, I don't...that's to say what shall I..?"

"Oh goddess, you really are a silly little slut, aren't you?" Then, turning back to Batman, she gave his cock another vicious squeeze, and smiled to him wince: "This is on you too, Bats. If you'd treated your little whore like something other than a hot wet hole in the bed, she might know how to react when offered...something special." She released his cock, and he groaned in frustration. Almost before the sound was out of his mouth, she'd slapped him again, hard, across the face. "Don't you eventhinkabout coming without my permission," she snapped, "or I will chain your little fucktoy to the wall and beat her bloody! Do I make myself clear?"

Staring into his eyes, Mags thought Theo looked really dangerous for a few seconds. Scared and aroused in equal measure, she waited to see how her victim would react. Safe word? She kept her eyes locked on his, giving him time. After a long moment, he broke the stare, and looked to Jen. Mags watched the couple check in with each other. A moment passed. Then: "Please, oh please don't beat me again, Catwoman!" Vicki was pleading very prettily, and Batman's cock was—if possible—even harder than it had been moments before. "I'll be good. I'll do anything you want, but...I'm sorry I'm so stupid," she sounded as if she were tearing up, "but you'll have to tell me what to do. Please don't hurt me, please?"

Mags was divided between an impulse to hug Jen and to giggle. Her old classmate was learning quickly. Instead Catwoman grabbed Vicki by the face and kissed her hard, forcing her long tongue into the smaller woman's mouth, reveling in her victim's squeal of surprise. Then she dug a fist into the long blonde hair and pulled. Vicki squealed again. "N-rreow," said her captor, in a business-like voice, "Let's see if your boyfriend can master his baser impulses. If so, I won't have to hurt you, if not..."

"No, please, let me...let me please you, Mistress?"

"Good girl. Now, pay attention: my breasts are very sensitive. Having somebody stroke or fondle or play with them puts me in..." she took a deep breath, "areallygood mood. Touch me, Kitten. Touch me like you'd like to be touched yourself. Make me purr!"

Vicki reached out and gently stoked first the fronts and then the backs of her fingers against the side of Catwoman's generous breasts. Both women sighed gently, the tall brunette at the soft touch of the smaller woman's hands, and the little blonde at the feel of soft smooth skin she caressed.

"Oh Catwoman, I love your...tits!" sighed Vicki, and then she giggled, as she savored the sensation of saying the crude word aloud. "Ooh they're so big, and soft and firm at the same time, and...oh!" Her fingers had brushed across a nipple, and she heard Catwoman hiss with pleasure as the little bud hardened under her touch. She became bolder, cupping and squeezing, pinching first one nipple and then the other. Catwoman sighed and coo-ed. She looked over to where Batman stood, watching intently, his lips parted slightly in frustrated arousal. "Enjoying the show, Bats?" she purred, "That big cock still nice and hard..." she caught her breath as Vicki's fondling grew more aggressive, "...and painful?"

Batman's breath was coming short with arousal and frustration, but before he could speak, Vicki asked: "Can I suck them?"

Catwoman: "Oh, Kitten, I thought you'd never ask!"

The blonde bent forward and captured a nipple between her lips. Then she began a gentle suckling, drawing the hard nub into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, and releasing it through puckered lips. Every now and then she would bite very gently, and then Catwoman would moan and hiss and purr. As Vicki sucked at one breast a free hand would fondle and knead the other, pinching and scraping nipples made wet and warm with her saliva. The brunette's sounds rose in pitch, becoming cries and squeals and mews interspersed with curses and pleas and praise: "Oh...oh, oh, oh, Goddamn that's good! Oh that feels sooo...eeeow, yes! Fuck, you're making me so wet! OhgodohgodohGOD I wanna cum! I wanna...I wann...yeah, oh yeah, just like that! Oh you sweet little slut...ooh, you are so good at this!"

Emboldened by her captor's praise, Vicki addressed her fellow captive directly for the first time since the games had begun: "Oh, Honey, you should have played with her boobs when you had the chance. Seriously, you have no idea how...mmmm," she fastened her lips around a nipple, sucked it back into her mouth, and released it with a wet little pop, "how sweet and soft and delicious and...just...uhmm! God, I could just go on sucking her tits for...ahhh!"

Catwoman had once again twisted a fist into her captive's blonde hair, and now she pulled Vicki's head back, slowly and gently, until the smaller woman was forced to stand up straight. "And I could let you, my pretty, slutty kitten. Oh goddess, I would be delighted to let that naughty little tongue of yours bathe every last inch of me, but right now, I need to cum. I need a nice big cock to fuck me until I cum, preferably a couple of times. N-rrow," she turned back to where Batman stood, bound to an upright table, his costume in tatters, his long, thick penis erect, throbbing and painful.

--To be continued.

Quince
Quince
349 Followers