Reacquainted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen nodded.

"Is she still here? I can't see the whole room."

"I think she went out into the hallway for something."

"She's...um...she's something else, isn't she! Where did you guys...?

Jen interrupted him: "Honey, later; when we're done. I promise I'll tell you everything. But...do you really want to stop?"

"Don't you?"

She stood up, came close, reached out a tentative hand, and stroked his arm gently. She wouldn't meet his eyes now. She said: "No. I'm sorry. I mean...do you think I'm a total slut now? I...I don't. I want to keep going."

"Jen, Baby, look at me." She wouldn't. "Honey," his voice was soft now, gentle, "please, Sweetie, you have to look at me." Finally she looked up into his eyes. "Do you remember what's supposed to happen next?" Jen didn't speak. "She wants me to...she wants me to make love to her."

To Theo's astonishment, Jen gave him a tentative smile: "No she doesn't. She wants you to fuck her.

Theo's mouth dropped open, and he had to remember to close it. Then he had to remember to talk, and as soon as he started he found himself trying not to laugh: "Jesus, Jenny!"

"Well, that's what she wants. And it's not the same thing at all."

"I know that, I mean..."

"How do you know it, Babe?" Jen seemed almost angry, but not at him. Maybe angry was the wrong word; intense was better. And she got more intense as she continued. "Seriously. I mean I said it like I know it, but I don't. Not really, because everything we've ever done, we've done with each other, and we've actually never done...that. We've never fucked! Either of us. I mean, have we? Just like I'd never eaten another woman's pussy, and you'd never had your cock sucked, and you'd never cum on my face, and I'd never tasted...cum. But now I have, and I...liked it. I mean everything, not just the taste of...I really liked it! And I'm sorry I snooped. I really am, but...I got curious because...I...I really love you, and we're so good together. aren't we? And it wasn't like we...I mean we kept being good...better even! And then all of a sudden I find all this...comic book...stuff, and it was like 'What's this? Is he into something that I can't...' and I talked to Mags about it, and I pretty much forced her into...figuring out how to..." she was running out of steam now, looking into his face, willing him to understand, "how to...make fantasies...real, or...I don't know." Then: "Do you hate this? Do you want to stop? We don't ever have to...I...please don't be mad at me, or..." Her voice broke a little.

It was his turn to interrupt: "Shhh, Babe, hush, it's ok. I'm not mad. I'm just...well, hell! I don't really know what I am. I mean I'm...well, ok: I'm mostly naked, and so are you...and I'm hard, so I'm guessing I'm pretty turned on, right?" The context was bizarre, but the experience was reassuringly familiar. It was one of his favorite things about their marriage, talking to her this way, working things out. "I mean, I've fantasized about...Catwoman and Batgirl and...ever since I was a kid and saw the re-runs of the old show, but... Look, I'm sorry I hid all that stuff from you. It just seemed...a little silly...and maybe a little private. But I'm not...mad. I'm a little stiff..." She giggled. "I don't mean that, you...but my arms are tired, and my face still stings—Mags, right? She really hits hard—but I don't...hate any of this. I mean...well, first of all, I love you too, I mean really, really..." his voice deserted him for a second; then: "and you're just so beautiful and sexy and...but so's she, ok? I have to say that, because...I think the only way this works is if we're completely honest with each other. I don't want to do anything to hurt you...or us, or...I mean if you want this to go on, do you want me not to...?"

"No, I...look, this is kind of a silly question, but...you're not falling in love with Mags, are you?"

"Are you kidding, of course not! I don't even know the woman! She's just...she's embodying—if that's the word—a fantasy that I've had for...a while, and I...I guess part of me really does want...to go on. I mean to...fuck...her, but I don't...I mean love doesn't really even enter into it. And if it's going to...get in the way of...us, what we have, then..."

Jen smiled, and shook her head: "I don't...actually think it is. I mean, I'm ok with you wanting to fuck her. Is that...wrong or weird? And is it ok with you that I...really want her to fuck me too?"

"You mean like...before? Like what you did to her when she was...sucking me?"

Jen smiled and nodded.

"Honey, that was maybe one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I mean, sure it's ok, but...will you let me try that with you too?"

"Um...yes, please! So you're ok with...?"

"Hell, yes!"

"Good, and...are you ok with me being ok with you...?

"With Batman fucking Catwoman?"

"Yes." Jen sighed. "That's right. I think that's what I want, among other things." She stood on tiptoes, and kissed him. "Now, would you mind if I sucked you a little more?" She giggled. "You taste really good!"

51.

Mags had been standing, still mostly naked, just outside mp-2. All of a sudden she realized that she was cold; no big surprise: tits out in a converted warehouse at the ass end of October. It would be warmer back in the room, but she'd waited. She'd cracked the door to hear not the specifics of the conversation between husband and wife, but the tone. No yelling or crying; that was a good sign. The two voices had stopped now, so she risked a peek. There was Jen, kneeling before her still-bound-and-masked husband, sucking him with all the fervor of a new convert. A wave of relief swept over Mags. They'd had to talk: Theo and Jen. Before this whole scenario had gone any further, they'd needed to check in with each other, whether they knew it or not. Apparently they had, and apparently they were ready to continue, or at least they seemed to be cool with what had happened so far.

Mags hadn't known until that moment just how relieved she was. For a few seconds she allowed herself to think of all the ways this little encounter could have gone south, and she found herself astonished both by her hubris and her luck. She might have lost a friend—a new friend, but still—hell, she might have fucked up a marriage. She'd been so taken with the fun of it all: the planning and the preparations, and the play. She'd needed it so badly, and she pushed pretty hard. Honestly: two sexual novices? She'd pushed very goddamn hard. And it had felt wonderful. That's to say it had felt wonderfulto her.But Jen had enjoyed it too, right? She'd said she had. And Theo? No safe words; she'd checked in, several times. She'd played by the rules, but still...

So where did they go from here? Well...she'd given them a potential endgame, a map for what she hoped would happen next. Now she had to go back in and...begin it. She had to get back into character, and Catwoman had to release Batman. That meant a potential loss of control. Mags was a strong woman: tall and fit and confident. But Theo was a very big man. Of course Jen would be there, and Jen knew the rules: anybody could use a safeword. Say "Red" and everything stops. But Mags really didn't want to say "Red." She was a little scared, and a lot turned on, and the combination of the two feelings was deliciously novel to her. She took a deep breath, pushed the door open quietly, and walked back in.

52.

"Enjoying yourself, Princess?" the sexy voice sneered. Vicki's head whipped around in surprise, and she heard Batman hiss; her teeth had scraped against him as his cock fell out of her mouth. Catwoman was there: fists on her hips, boots, mask and ears, nothing else. To the little blonde, kneeling at the feet of the bound masked man, she looked seven feet tall: beautiful and terrifying.

"I hope for your sake you haven't let him cum yet." purred the tall brunette. "You've had your treat, Kitten. Now he's all mine. Right Bats?" She held up a tiny handcuff key on a chain between her finger and thumb. As she approached, she gave Vicki a little nudge with the side of her boot, and the smaller woman moved from in front of the prisoner. Catwoman stood all but naked, facing her erstwhile victim, naked himself but for his mask and cowl. The green eyes examined his body slowly, as she absently moistened her lips with the tip of her long, pink tongue. She smiled hungrily as she took in the length of his thick cock, all wet and shinny with the little slut's saliva. With a satisfied little "mrr-row" she reached for the cuffs at his wrists.

"Undo his ankles, Vicki-kins. Let's see if your boyfriend can bring me to...justice!"

53.

Vicki knelt to one side as Catwoman freed her prisoner's wrists. Then the villainess moved into the center of the room, and stood, legs slightly spread, hands on hips, breasts thrust proudly forward, with her head held high and her full lips curved into a predatory smile.

Batman absently rubbed his wrists as he considered her. In fact, Theo's imagination had just left the building. Adam West had never found himself inthisposition. ('Adam West would have given his left...kidney to find himself in this position!' thought Theo to himself.) He knew what she wanted him to do, what Jen wanted him to do, hell; what he wanted to do himself. He just hadn't quite figured out how...

He felt a soft hand brush his thigh. He looked down to see...Vicki kneeling in front of him, rising up until her face was level with his groin. Leaning forward quickly, she trapped the tip of his cock between her lips, giving it a quick, sucking kiss. Then she stood up, wrapped her arms around his waist, and nuzzled her face against his neck. "Honey?" It was barely a whisper. Then she giggled: "Would you do me a favor?"

"What?" He was whispering too.

"Well," she stood on tiptoes and put her mouth to his ear, "I can't wait to watch you fuck her really hard; make her cum a couple of times, but..." her voice became even quieter: sound in a sigh: "...could you to finish in my mouth? Ireallywant to lick her off your cock."

54.

Batman strode into the center of the room and stopped less than two feet from Catwoman. He let his eyes travel slowly, almost carelessly up and down her body, taking in her long, muscular legs, the luscious curve from her haunch to her slender waist, the fullness of her high, round breasts with nipples erect, the elegant neck, and the beautiful face: full lips, small nose and cold green eyes beneath the mocking mask, crowned with a thick mane of dark brown hair. She smiled at his obvious admiration, content to let her own gaze wander over his muscular torso, down past his trim waist to his cock, long, thick, erect and cool as the moisture from Vicki's last kiss evaporated in the air-conditioned room.

"Like what you see, Handsome?"

"Oh yes."

"You ready to do something about it?"

For answer, Batman extended his right arm, as if to shake. Catwoman laughed. "Are you kidding me, Bats? This your idea of foreplay, or is this some kind of bizarre pre-coital superhero ritual? 'Shake hands and come out fucking?'"

Batman was silent, hand outstretched. At last Catwoman shrugged. "Alright, Stud, whatever turns your crank..." Her long delicate fingers closed around his.

Quicker than she would have believed possible, he had pulled her towards him and forced her arm behind her back. Before she had time to think, her back was against his chest, his cock was trapped between the cheeks of her ass, and a long muscular arm reached across her body to cup her right breast. She heard his hiss of pleasure as he began to fondle her, caressing her tit and lightly pinching her nipple. She struggled, but his right hand forced hers further up her back, and his left arm tightened across her chest.

"Once a cop always a cop, huh, Bats?" She moaned, as little sparks of pleasure shot through her nipple, "Hey, I thought you said you didn't want to touch my titties."

"I just said I like hers better."

She pushed against his arm. "Goddamn, you're strong! Mmmm, yeah! Just like that! Oh shit, that feels good. Oooh, feels like you might be changing your mind!" Then: "If you want to do...oh yeah...do a little more research, you can let go of my other arm. Then you could...touch both of them. I won't struggle..." she giggled, "...unless you want me to."

"I don't know, Catwoman. I kind of like having you in my power for a change?"

"There's power and there's power, Handsome." Her voice became a plea: "Oh, Baby, please pleasepleasepinch my other nipple? I want itso bad!" His right hand dropped her wrist; and then both hands were mauling her breasts She gave a smug little laugh, but made no move to escape his embrace. "See what I mean?"

Batman's right hand dropped away from her body, and she felt his grip in her hair. He wrenched her head around until she was looking up at him over her shoulder, and he heard her indrawn breath hiss with the sudden pain. "Don't piss me off, Lady," he snarled. "I'd break your pretty neck for half-a-buck and a chocolate glazed!"

Her laugh was triumphant: "Goddess, I LOVE IT!" Then she was whispering into his ear, her voice a seductive purr: "Turns you on, doesn't it, Bats? Don't lie. I can feel it. I can feel that big, hard cock of yours getting thicker, pushing in between the cheeks of my ass. What're you gonna do, Lawman? You gonna arrest me? Hurt me? Kill me? Or are you going to shut up and do what we both want you to do: throw me on the floor and fuck me! Fuck me hard and rough. Fuck me fast and nasty. Let your little bitch there watch. Hell, put me on my back; she can sit on my face, and I'll eat her slutty little cunt! But stop making empty threats, and for fuck sake stop pretending to be one of the good guys. Take what you want, you bastard! Oh FUCK YES!"

Batman dropped his right hand to her crotch and drove two fingers into the beautiful villainess's dripping wet pussy. Catwoman screamed in short, wild, panicky bursts as Batman finger-fucked her. Then his fingers curled inside her, and his thumb plowed its way roughly up through her labia to find and assault her swollen clit. As he found it, he lifted her off her feet, arching his back, and taking her weight onto his chest. Her legs kicked wildly, and she screamed again as her weight forced his fingers deeper into her. His other arm tightened across her chest as her back bowed against him. She felt his muscles strain as he tossed her off of his fingers for a split second, in order to spread his legs for a little more stability. Then she slammed back down onto him, and she screamed with the pleasure and the pain and the panic. The pad of his huge thumb had found her clit again, and she felt as if every ridge of that thumbprint sent a separate jolt of pleasure coursing through her body. She wanted to tighten her abdomen, to delay the orgasm which was threatening to snap her in half. It was too soon, it would be too...something, she...and then she became aware of her voice pleading and swearing and sobbing: "Ahhh, shit, shit, shit, yes, oh please...oh, wait, no, oh GOD NO! Don't...I mean don't, stop, or...OH SHIT YES DONYOUFUCKIN...UH! UH! UH! AHHEEEE!!!!

Her body snapped forward as she came, and she fell off his hand and onto her knees, burning them against the industrial carpet. She howled with pain and frustration, as her spasms jerked his thumb from her clit, and suddenly her own hand was between her legs, rubbing and pressing, trying vainly to recover the fading intensity of her convulsions. Then before she could catch her breath, Catwoman felt her enemy's arm around her waist, his hand reaching behind to spread the lips of her pussy, and then she screamed for pure sensory overload, as Batman's long thick cock seemed to spit her apart, burying itself balls-deep into her dripping cunt with a single, massive thrust.

55.

Jen watched, fascinated, aroused and appalled at her husband's strength. She knew he was a big man, and she had always assumed he was proportionately strong, but now she stared transfixed as he seemed to pick Mags up between her legs and bend her backwards against him as he...shook her until she... She watched the tall brunette fall to her knees, heard her shriek, saw the tears of rage behind the cat's-eye mask as she reached between her legs. Then she saw Theo kneel behind her, reach between her legs, and... Mags' head snapped up as Theo penetrated her, and some whimsical part of Jen's psyche found itself wondering if Mags had glued the cat's ears to her scalp. They and the mask had somehow stayed in place. She was still Catwoman, and that meant...

"Vicki!"

It took Jen a moment. After all they had retained some part of their costumes, masks, cowl, and ears. She was completely naked, but of course, she was still...

"Vicki, damn it!" Before this evening, Vicki had never heard her man say anything stronger than... "Grab that chair, and bring it here!"

She must have done as he asked. She didn't remember doing it, but the chair stood in front of Catwoman, who was still on her hands and knees, and still impaled on Batman's cock. Then she was sitting on the chair; he ordered her to spread her legs. And he gave another order, and Catwoman looked into Vicki's eyes and smiled, and the villainess's long pointed tongue reached between the lips of the little blonde's neatly-trimmed vagina, caressing them, moving gently upwards until... "Uhnnnh! Oh, God that feels so..."

Her eyes closed, that naughty, pointy tongue began to circle her clit, and Vicki heard Batman's voice: "Be nice to her, Catwoman. Make it good. You don't cum again until she does!"

55.

Mags barely heard. Good Lord, the strength andsizeof the man! Since her split with Don, Mags had been with many lovers; men and women, but mostly men. Some had been skillful, some had been...disappointing. And until this moment she'd found no correlation between the size of a guys cock and the amount of pleasure he could provide with it. But there was something about...being taken by...he was so strong; every part of him seemed so...it was as if he could lift her on his cock as easily as he had on his hand. And then there was the role play: he was Batman, and she was Catwoman, and so there was no affection, no tenderness...quite the opposite; there was enmity, aggression. He was fucking her because she'd given him no other option. And the naked power of his thrusts...she'd never felt anything like it: some weird amalgam of pain and pleasure combined with an essential loss of control...like being fucked by an earthquake. But the physical sensation...was almost beside the point. Theo wasn't really a skillful lover; but the context, the power struggle...was really...doing something for her. She could lose herself in it; she could cum from...what he was doing to her; what she'd made him to do her.

And then Jen was in front of her; naked on the chair, legs splayed, the lips of her pussy pink and slick like the inside of a seashell. That part of her brain that Theo had not yet fucked lose considered the lovely, intelligent, adventurous—not to say courageous—woman sitting in front of her, waiting to play, to participate. Mags felt herself smile. She stretched herself forward, tongue extended, and managed to draw the tip up through Jen's slit, and tap it against the head of her clit, before Theo's next thrust her face directly into her friend's crotch, almost knocking the smaller woman off the chair.

"Easy, Bat Stud!" snarled Catwoman. "Eating pussy takes finesse. You want to hear the bitch scream, quit trying to break me in half!"

Batman's thrusts slowed immediately. Now Catwoman could feel the length of his cock stretching her cunt, inch by exquisite inch. She purred: "That's it, Handsome...oooh, that feels sooo nice! Keep doing that, and I'll make Vicki here a very, very happy slut." Then she looked back at him and her lips curled in her familiar mocking smile. "Don't worry, Superhero, you can still hurt me later, if you want to."