Reacquainted Pt. 04

Story Info
Endgame.
10k words
4.86
60.8k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
350 Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thank you for your patience. Enjoy.

Q

43.

Mags was on fire! The evening had gone far better than she could have imagined. She' and Jen had begun with the loosest of scenarios. They'd talked some about what she might do to her captives/pupils, but most of what had happened had been improvised. She'd pushed hard, and so far Jen—and Theo—had responded beautifully. Jen had turned out to be a particularly fetching damsel-in-distress, and Mags' capricious cruelties seemed to turn on both villainess and victim alike. Now Mags had her endgame planned, but its success depended on Theo. As long as he was bound, she could control him, but loose... She had only Jen's description of her husband's personality. She didn't know him herself. But he was a large, powerful man, and if she had aroused him—and she was sure she had—she was also pretty sure that she'd made him angry as well. And that made what she had decided to do risky. On the other hand...

As soon as Mags had heard about Jen's discovery of her husband's fetish, as soon as it had become apparent that Jen was looking for a little sexual mentoring, Mags had known that she would agree to...orchestrate this little encounter. The chance to unleash all of the sexual inventiveness all her previous lovers had...feared—no other word for it, the chance to domandcum, to seduce and tease, to fuck and to be fucked: she had wanted, waited for, fantasized about that chance for so long, and now? Well, here it was. She was living it and loving it. And she was loving it more because she was doing it as much for Jen as she was for herself; seducing the husband even as she aroused the wife, being a bad girl in a good cause. If it all ended now, if Theo used a safe word to end the fun before she took her next breath...but maybe he wouldn't. Maybe—she had to stifle a giggle—she could have his cock, and eat her too.

44.

Catwoman released Vicki's hair, and moved closer to the bound Batman. Closer and closer, until the tips of her nipples were less than an inch from her captive's naked chest. Then she reached down, wrapped a hand around his cock, heard him sigh with relief as he felt the heat of her hand, and then heard the sigh turn into a grunt of pain as she squeezed. When she spoke, her voice was soft and savage. "This is what I need; do you understand me, Batman? I need this big beautiful cock of yours buried balls-deep in my sopping wet pussy. I need you to put me on my knees and fuck me until you split me in half. I want you to ruin me. I want you to fuck me 'til I beg for mercy, and then I want you to keep on fucking me until I pass out from the pleasure. That's what I want, and you won't do it, will you? You can't, can you? CAN YOU?" He flinched at the sudden rage in her voice, but her hand never left his cock. She snarled: "You won't because you don't want to be disloyal to your little trophy over there, am I right?" Finally releasing him, she turned her savagery on the terrified blonde. "Hey Princess," she growled, in a savage parody of courtesy, "is it ok with you if I fuck your boyfriend? You can have him back when I'm done. Hell, I'll even eat your pussy while he's doing me. I cum, you cum, he cums—holy shit, I'm back in French class—we cum, you cum, they all fucking cum! So how 'bout it, Kitten? Do I get to fuck him, or do I chain you back up and leave you both here 'til his balls turn blue and his dick falls off?"

During this tirade, Catwoman had stalked the frightened blonde, finally cornering her against the wall opposite, not far from where she had originally chained Vicki. Grabbing the smaller woman's face, Catwoman forced her head sideways, and began running her tongue up her captive's throat towards her ear. Vicki moaned and squirmed, and then, as her breath began to come shorter, she heard her captor whisper:

"Jen, are you going to be OK with...I mean I really do need...I won't if you don't want me to, but..."

Jen felt the grip on her face relax. She turned to look into Mags' eyes, bright, and a little fevered behind the mask. "You mean...you want to...with Theo?"

"Yeah, I really do! I'm gonna make him cum quick, and then...I don't know...get him hard again, and then...yeah, I want to make him fuck me! I really want...but like I said, I won't..."

Jen interrupted: "Mags, it's...alright, really. I mean, you've done so much, and I'm so...I don't know, hot, horny, excited, scared and thrilled and...so yes! I'm a little surprised to be saying this, but I think...I actually want you to...make him...fuck you...Oh God! Just saying it is making me wet! But Mags?"

"Yeah, J?"

"Can I be...a part of it too? Can you...maybe force me to...I don't know, and will you really...lick me while he's..."

Mags smiled, and then she kissed Jen, her body blocking the smaller woman from her husband's view. The kiss was soft and gentle, Mags' hands stroked the sides of Jen's face, and the two women's tongues caressed each other tentatively. This time, when Mags broke the kiss she heard her friend's soft sigh, and from behind her, Theo's tortured groan.

Mags was silent for a second, then: "Jen, I...thank you; you really are an extraordinary woman." Then she smiled, suppressing a giggle: "And, Honey," she whispered, "I'm going to lick you like a fucking lollypop! Now, are you ready to get back into character?"

"You mean am I ready to be the terrified little innocent socialite tortured and sexually brutalized by an evil villainess? Oh, yes please!"

At that, Mags did giggle. Then she whispered: "Bitch."

Jen breathed back: "Takes one to know one."

45.

Theo hadn't thought he could take any more surprises, didn't really think anything would surprise him ever again. His lovely Jen, his sweet—and he would have said innocent—wife had discovered his nasty little secret, his stash of...weird superhero porn, and she hadn't confronted him, hadn't screamed at him or called him sick or demanded a divorce—God, that thought terrified him...but no. She'd set up this evening, called it a treat, found this crazy, gorgeous Catwoman to...what? To help fulfill his fantasies, that's what.And she was into it too!Or at least she sure seemed to be. He'd watched her endure a beatingwhich she could have stopped...with a word!And she'd kissed...Catwoman, begged for kisses, seemed totally turned on by...was she bi? Why didn't that thought disturb him more?

No room. He was just too turned on, his dick was too hard, too painful, his mind too full of Jen...or maybe he should call her Vicki, and Catwoman. And when Jen...or Vicki had finally spoken to him, as she fondled Catwoman's...God, he'd wanted to, but he'd been afraid that she wouldn't...but she'd said he should have...God damn, this was torture! He wanted...contact! His hands on...holy...he didn't even care whose body it was any more; Jen's...Vicki's, Catwoman's! He wanted to kiss lips, nipples, lick pussy, Jen hadneverlet him do that, but now? After he had watched her eat Catwoman like crème effing brulee? And his cock...anything! He was sooo close, had been for what seemed like hours. He wanted to cry with frustration; whadaya know: another effing surprise! He hadn't cried since...he couldn't remember; he just didn't cry. Well he sure as shit—Serge would have been proud—wasn't going to cry now! And he wasn't going to use the damn safe word either. Jen had called this a treat, so there had to be more. Therehad to be!Didn't there?

Wait a minute. They were coming back: Catwoman dragging Vicki by the hair. Doing that a lot; it had to hurt. Now what the hell?

46.

Catwoman threw Vicki down on her knees in front of Batman; the blonde's pretty face inches away from her man's red and swollen cock. "Sit, Princess! Keep your hands to yourself and don't fucking move!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." She sauntered up to her bound captive. "This is the part of the evening where the evil villainess—that's me—tells the captive superhero—and that would be you—of her nefarious plans for blowing up city hall or poisoning the water supply, or kidnapping the hero's girlfriend...oops! Sorry. Too soon? Anyway, then you get all angry and righteous and tell me I'll never get away with it, and that you'll never rest until you bring me to justice, blah, blah, blah... We're going to skip all that, because the nefarious plan is very simple: I'm going to let you loose, and then you are going to fuck me, hard, until I cum at least twice. While you are fucking me, I'm going to eat this slut's pussy until she screams or faints or both. Once I've come twice, you're welcome to finish up wherever you like: cunt, mouth, ass—if you're into that kind of thing, tits, mine or hers. Then I'll disappear, and you can take your little slut back to your Batcave and play house-y, or whatever it is you do for kicks. Remember, Bats, I cum twice. If I don't, then one night I'll take sweet Vicki again, and then Iwillbreak your little fucktoy, understand?"

Batman: "Wait a minute, you're going to let me go? So why should I do what you want?"

Catwoman: "Oh Bats, you really are precious. You still don't get it, do you? You won't do it because it's what I want. You'll do it because it's whatyouwant. You want me. I know you want me, and because I know it, you're powerless against me. All I'll ever have to do from now on is crook a finger, and you'll be on your knees begging for my tongue, or my pussy, or even these lovely tits you pretend to despise. I could murder half the police force and make you fuck me in the pool of blood at the crime scene. I probably won't, because that'd be messy, and we kitties like to keep things clean, but you take my point, n-rrow, don't you?"

Batman: "And what about..."

Catwoman: "Vicki, my pet?"

Vicki: "Yes, Mistress?"

Catwoman: "Beg your man to fuck me. You know what I'll do to you if he doesn't."

Jen looked up into her husband's face. It was as if the mask wasn't there. She saw the question in his eyes, and once again she was surprised at how little her answer bothered her. It wasn't that she didn't love Theo. She loved him more with every day that passed, and she was sure he felt the same way about her. She'd wanted to give him...something that she hadn't been...capable of...designing herself. And then she'd met Mags, and Mags had...made this evening for them. Mags had shown them, shown her so much more about...sex, and play and pleasure and pain and imagination and...and it was all wonderful. But it was only sex; only one small part of what she shared with Theo. And Mags had worked awfully hard, and she had promised to bring Jen off with her tongue, with that long, sexy tongue...

Vicki looked up into Batman's eyes, winked and smiled, and then said: "Please fuck her, Batman. Fuck her hard with your big...um...beautiful cock! Make her cum as much as she wants! Please, Batman? She'll hurt me if you don't..." Jen batted her eyelashes and pouted. Then she giggled as she saw Theo roll his eyes behind the mask. He smiled back—a little uncertainly—and mouthed "I love you." When he finally spoke, he sounded like a man resigned, not like man about to have his every adolescent fantasy fulfilled. 'I'd make a pretty good Batman,' he thought to himself as he said: "Alright, Catwoman. You win. I'll submit to your depraved...um," he couldn't come up with a word, and settled for: "I'll do whatever you want."

47.

Mags smiled, then remembered at the last minute to turn her delighted giggle into Catwoman's evil, triumphant laugh. She pressed her naked body against that of her captive, standing a little off to one side, so her breasts caressed his bicep. Then she reached up and turned his face to hers.

"Good." she purred, and brought her lips to his. She kissed him hard, biting his lower lip, and forcing her long tongue into his mouth. Then she pulled abruptly away and slapped him hard across the face twice. "Good!" she said again, as she saw the anger flare in the eyes behind the mask, "Rrr-ow! I like you this way, Bats! I want you a little angry while you're fucking me. I want you thinking about how I defeated and humiliated you while you're slamming into me, how I whipped your girlfriend's pretty little ass and made her cry, and how you watched, powerless!" She saw felt the muscles in his arms bulge as he strained against the chain. "Purrrr, you ready now, Superhero? Ready to give this evil villainess the fucking she deserves?"

"I'm ready, you twisted bitch! Just let me go, and I'll show you how ready I am!"

"M-rrrow, not just yet." She laughed as she watched him strain against his chains. "Face it, Stud, you wouldn't last ten seconds in my pussy in your..." she grabbed his cock, and began to stroke it gently, "present condition."

Batman's breath caught, and he began to moan as his arousal reasserted itself. She dropped his cock abruptly, and he had to stifle a sob. When he had himself under control, he rasped: "Right...you're...ahh...you want me to...to fuck you? You want me to fuck you hard? Then you're going to have to let me...oh God!" She'd begun stroking him again.

"Oh, I'm going to let you go, Batman, but first, I'm going to let you cum. In fact I'm going to kill two bats with one stone, if you'll pardon the expression. I'm going to drain your balls and reward my little pet down there at the same time. Sit up straight, Vicki-kins."

Vicki raised herself up on her knees, and Catwoman pointed her bound captive's cock directly at the little blonde's face. "So sweet," purred their captor, "such a good little kitten. I think she deserves some cream, don't you, Batman?"

"Wait, what?"

"Oh come now, Batman! Do you mean to say that this naughty girl has never let you cum all over her pretty face?" She looked down at Vicki. "Is she a bad kitten after all?"

All of a sudden Vicki was terrified that she would be punished again, that she would be beaten, or...or excluded, that Catwoman wouldn't let her cum, or...she started to babble: "No Mistress, please! I'll be good, please? I want him to...I...please. Make him...cum on me. I want my cream, pretty please?"

"That's better." Mags looked down at Jen and mouthed 'Close your eyes!' Jen looked confused, and then nodded quickly. When Vicki's eyes were shut, Catwoman continued, whispering in her captive's ear, and giving it the occasional lick as she began to stroke him harder: "I want you to cum for me, Batman. I want to watch you paint your little slut's face with all that hot, sticky goo you've got in there. I could taste it when I was sucking you, remember....mmm, so sweet...give it to her! Drown the bitch in cum! Do it...NOW!"

Catwoman's "NOW", Batman's bellow of release and Vicki's startled little "Ooh!" sounded together, as the first stream of cum shot from the bound man's cock to splatter the kneeling blonde's cheek. The second caught her on her parted lips and she winced, her eyes flying open, just as the third streaked her forehead. Then she shut her eyes, held as still as she could and flicked her tongue out for a quick taste as more and more of the warm, viscous sap hit her eyelid, her hair, and finally her chin. She reached up to wipe it away from her eyes, when from above her she heard Catwoman snap: "Don't move, Kitten!" Her hand returned to her lap, and she felt some of the warm goo begin to drip down onto her breasts.

"Oh, Batman!" purred Catwoman, "too bad we don't have a camera! Isn't she a lovely little cumslut! Look at that naughty tongue licking your stuff off her lips! You know what? I think she looks good covered in spunk. I think she looks really,reallyhot, don't you?"

48.

Theo could find nothing to say, in character or out of it. He looked down at his wife, the prettiest, sweetest girl he'd ever known. She was kneeling, naked, at his feet, and a puzzled little half-smile/half-frown played across her face as her tongue quested to find...all of a sudden he had to fight not to laugh. She looked like she was covered in the glaze from those cinnamon rolls she sometimes made; the ones you buy in a tube. She was trying to lick up...he wondered what it tasted like. Then he decided hereallydidn't want to know. She'd found a...some of it, and now she was... He watched her draw a little of his cum into her mouth with a little "uhh" sound. Her face scrunched up for a second. Maybe it didn't taste so good. Then she smiled.

Then Catwoman had dropped to her knees next to Jen/Vicki, had reached up with an index finger to wipe a pool of it off an eyelid, and had slid the cum-covered finger into his wife's mouth. Vicki hummed and sighed, opened her eyes and smiled at the masked woman. Catwoman said: "Can I have some?" Vicki nodded, said "mmm-hmm", and then gasped as her captor leaned down to lick a few stray drops from a suddenly erect pink nipple.

Next, Catwoman began to clean Vicki's face with gentle laps of her long tongue. When she had collected a few drops, she leaned in and kissed Vicki, using her tongue to push the jizz into the smaller woman's mouth. Vicki made a surprised little sound, something between an 'oh' and 'mmph' as she received and then swallowed Catwoman's offering. Eventually the cleaning became kissing and fondling and licking as the two women used their tongues and lips to remove the last drops from Vicki's face, neck and breasts.

Theo's erection, never entirely gone—even after cumming as hard as he had—had begun to stiffen again, when Catwoman turned Vicki to face him. "Now him, Kitten." she said briskly. "Clean him up for me, and keep sucking until he's good and hard. No hands. If he comes in your naughty little mouth, I will be very, very angry, understand?"

Vicki smiled. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress for allowing me to suck him hard for you. I promise to be good."

Catwoman gave a contented little "mrr-ow", and walked off toward the bathroom. Obedient to orders, Vicki rose up on her knees, and leaned forward.

49.

"Jen!"

Catwoman had disappeared, Theo had heard a door click, and now his whisper was urgent.

"Jen!"

Jen paused, her lips less than an inch from her husband's cock, then her head dipped and her lips wrapped around the tip. Theo hissed; then he sighed.

"Jen, wait!"

The musky taste of semen was stronger as her tongue swirled and explored. She felt him harden further, and took the surge as a sign that she was doing well. She had never really sucked him before, but she had watched, for a few seconds, just after Mags had cum on her tongue. It wasn't so bad; actually it was kind of....it made her feel...sexy, getting such an immediate reaction from him.

"Jen, please!"

Now she had her mouth full, and she began bobbing slowly up and down, being careful to keep her teeth away from his shaft. He tasted...salty, and smoky, and she decided she liked...

"Jen, RED!" Then in a whisper, as if afraid that Catwoman would overhear: "For cripes' sakes, RED!"

The safe word took a second to register, but then Jen remembered: stop everything, drop character, and listen. She looked up into her husband's eyes. He didn't say anything at first; he was panting, as if he were trying to catch his breath. All of a sudden, Jen was afraid: too much, too soon, too far? Had she hurt him? Was she doing something wrong? Was he angry? Worse: was he...disappointed, or... She decided she couldn't wait: "Theo, honey, are you...is everything...ok?

50.

Theo let go of a breath he hadn't known he was holding. He looked down at his wife, and gave her an uncertain smile. "Jen, babe...is it ok to call you Jen?"

"I think so. The way Mags explained the rules, once somebody says 'red', everything stops until we...um...want to start again...ifwe want to start again. We don't have to..."

The last few words had sounded so sad, and Theo wondered... "Is that her name, Mags?"

Quince
Quince
350 Followers