Reader's OC Futa Ballbusting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith noticed the dull blade too late. She tried to dodge, but it made contact with the bottom of her boner. Her systems were overwhelmed in an instant. In a second, a thousand alerting messages and warnings popped up in her vision that there was a system breach. Her dick started to expand even more against her will and her balls started to fill with hot, ready-to-use artificial sperm.

Seeing that her adversary was successfully seduced, Sora stood up with a grimace and tried to maintain a standing position. Her knees were still bent and her red balls were starting to swell up, emitting pain throughout her abdomen.

Only after wiping her eyes she noticed that Lilith's penis was immensely long! It was as long as her arm, pointing up and twitching excitedly. She also grew some balls, at last, and they were pretty big, too.

Each of the orbs were already the size of a fully grown orange, still expanding slowly. Lilith's eyes were non-present. She grabbed her dick and started to furiously masturbate, spreading her legs and sticking her tongue out.

She exposed herself completely to Sora, just waiting for her to make a move. Her balls started to fill heavy, scrotum stretched and started to sag down a little. She wanted to cum so badly, that she allowed the electric flow in her left, cybernetic arm to slightly tingle her baseball-sized dick to maximise pleasure.

Sora approached Lilith with an angry expression and got down to one knee. She observed as Lilith's enormous balls were filling with cum. She wrapped the base of her balls with her heavenly hands yanked them down hard, making Lilith moan and bend her knees a little more, standing fully exposed with legs apart, still masturbating like a psycho.

The elf took both of her balls, one coconut-sized gonad to each palm, and squeezed at them as hard as she could, digging her fingernails into them.

Lilith gasped in surprise and arched her head back, looking at the ceiling. She was getting close and upped her masturbation speed. She was completely absent, only thinking about shooting out a massive load.

Seeing that she didn't cause any pain to her opponent, Sora started to angrily punch Lilith's ballsack like a speedbag, hammering the soft, sensible organs with a whirlwind of blows.

Sora wanted to punish Lilith for abusing her precious tools, for putting her quest to danger. She wanted to bring justice to that honorless creature and was getting satisfaction from making her balls pay for it!

Lilith started to yell with pleasure, having her genitals pummelled like that by Sora's small fists felt like heaven. She started to feel pent-up pressure that was ready to explode from her battered jewels anytime.

The elf had had enough. She raised her fists and positioned them on both sides of the cyborg's nuts, then smashed her giant testicles between her fists, digging her knuckles to the sides of her gargantuan, fleshy pair of synthetic cum-filled nuts.

Lilith's system totally overburdened, shooting hundreds of warnings and alerts to her brain. Her readings showed a 750% pleasure overload, making her freeze in place, tightly squeezing her cock. She was standing just on her toes, with legs spread as much as she could, feeling a gigantic flow of seed rushing from her testicles to her long penis.

The orgasm she received crashed her mind, her balls got a very painful cramp from trying to spit out every last bit of accumulated spunk to her urethra with help of Sora's fists.

An awfully powerful stream of white goo shot out of Lilith's cock, almost reaching he ceiling. All of her muscles, those synthetic and those real, tightened and she became completely stiff like a statue.

Sora watched as the sperm was soaring through the air. She was almost impressed by the altitude it reached... It looked like the cyborg's penis became a cum fountain. Such a strong, steady stream... Sora imagined, how would it feel to release such a titanic load inside some female. It would leave no doubt that children were sired in any union.

Lilith's balls slowly deflated and stopped when they were about the size of an avocado each. Her system glitched from experiencing such mighty sensation and allowed itself to cease working, throwing out a blue screen of death on her robotic eye.

Sora stood up, looking at Lilith, who was still as a tree. Her tongue was constantly out and her eyes were up, locked in an expression of true bliss. Her dickhead was leaking cum, gushing out globs of seed every couple of seconds. She realized that a lot of that synthetic cum landed on her! Her big, luscious breasts were sparkled with small drops of white substance, so was her hair and cheeks. She blushed and slapped the cyborg's long dick with anger, unfortunately Lilith was not there to react...

The elf considered it a surrender, so she walked away only to find out a human giving a blowjob to a minotauress.

Brittany was sucking and licking the minotauress' long horsecock, caressing it with her gloved hands. She was sitting on Maya's melon-sized balls, massaging the two giant orbs with her cushiony butt cheeks.

Maya moo'd with delight, her eyes going to the back of her head. She hadn't cummed for a while and while she preferred only females in her bed, the pain inflicted upon her balls was to be punished. Besides, Brittany was pretty good with her tongue and hands, so she allowed herself to make an exception.

Sora approached both creatures having fun and planted a serious kick on Maya's left, relaxed nut. Her balls were trapped between the dirt and Brittany's ass, so there was no escape for them. Sora's toes dug into the minotauress' sack skin, hitting the melon-sized gonad critically.

Maya roared with frustration, she was infuriated. The giant sat up, shoving Brittany off of her dick, then grasped her aching genitals.

With this sudden movement and shock, Brittany came to her senses. She rolled back and stood up, immediately making a prepared stance. She looked at Sora, identifying the source of her freedom.

*Sora & Brittany vs Maya*

Sora gulped. Seeing how angry Maya was, she lost all her determination and backed up a little.

The minotauress stood up slowly with fury in her eyes, glancing at the two concerned fighters. She roared loudly and charged at Sora with her blunt horns, head-butting her. The strike barely grazed elf's arm when she jumped to the side, but still brought her to the ground.

Sora frantically tried to get back, crawling away on her knees, but Maya grabbed her by the ankle and squeezed hard, pulling Sora to her.

Brittany was behind them, working out a strategy. She knew that the only way to bring Maya down was to target her sensitive bull-gonads that were tough either way, so the only option was to cooperate with Sora...

While Maya pulled Sora close and started to roar at her, Brittany made yet another combat roll, positioning herself under Maya. She then launched herself up from her arms, driving her legs up and onto Maya's defenceless, dangling nuts. Her soles smashed into the surface of her rough ballsack, pinning both of Maya's round sperm-factories into her pelvic bone.

The minotauress' legs were forced to straighten up as her eyes were broadened in agitation. She felt two small feet jabbing into her testicles. She started to feel nauseous, letting go of Sora and supporting herself against the ground with her fists to not collapse, ending up on all fours.

Sora crawled away and stood up, picking up her lust dagger lying nearby. It comforted her to have a weapon again, so she calmed down and observed what Brittany was up to.

When Maya was coughing and trying to not faint, Brittany stood between her legs and stared at her bruised gonads. She looked up at Sora and made a reassuring gesture to join her.

The elf carefully approached her, ready for a surprise attack, but Brittany only smiled. She had a plan...

After telling Sora what to do, they both surrounded Maya from the front and back when she was getting up. After Brittany gave the sign, both of them rushed towards each other, having Maya's violated nuts on their chest level. Her horsecock was fortunately out of the way because of her erection, so they had a clear shot.

Maya stared with confusion at Sora charging at her with sudden bravery. She was too dizzy to concentrate, so she decided on simply catching the elf when she's close enough.

The minotauress tried to grab the elf, but to her confusion, Sora and Brittany both jumped at the same time, turning to the side and squashed Maya's big, hanging melons with a double shoulder-bash, catching the orbs in-between their made up hammer and anvil. [+50 points to each for cooperation!]

It looked as if the two ferocious gonads were absolutely crushed between the human and the elf's shoulders! Like two melons compressed with a hydraulic press, suddenly cracking and rupturing with juices! But luckily for Maya, her testes were not damaged at all. Her horsecock trembled wildly and let out a glob of cum that splattered on the ground, making a small puddle.

The giant fell to her knees and then face-first on the pool of cum. Without a clue what just happened and emptiness in her eyes, she just passed out, unable to process the pain.

After making sure that the minotauress passed out, Sora and Brittany looked at each other, pleased. Bit by bit, their smiles disappeared and Brittany made a hop to the side, striking Sora in the ribs.

*Sora vs Brittany*

The elf recovered quickly and charged at Brittany, who tried to dodge, but the elf was quicker. The two collided, Sora ending up on top!

Reminding herself of the dagger, Sora pulled it out and tried to stab Brittany with the lust toxin. The human managed to grab Sora's arms in the last second, stopping the dagger just above her bosom.

Sora, being the larger fighter, really made an effort and pushed the dagger, nearing the kickboxer's breast and almost touching it.

Brittany was trapped and she had to quickly think of anything that would help her. She noticed that she was between Sora's thighs and that her attackers gonads were currently resting on her nicely-shaped stomach. If the strategy with Maya worked, why not use it again?

Brittany took everything she got to hold the dagger with one hand and with the other, she reached down and grabbed Sora's apple-sized nuts, then gave them a solid squeeze.

Sora moaned with agony and weakened her pressure, allowing Brittany to grab the dagger and kick Sora in the back, throwing her off. She then sliced the elf's leg with the dull dagger, making her moan again, but this time with pleasure. The elf stood up, her penis started to pump itself erect and her balls relaxed, hanging loosely.

Her pupils became dilated and she grabbed her large breasts to play with her nipples. Brittany smiled viciously and threw the dagger away. She approached the elf and gripped her surprisingly long boner, then started to jerk it vigorously. A lust-elf spoke to its name... Her boner was a serious slab of meat. And a perfect one. A superb balance between the glans and the shaft. Of course a pair of big, fruitful balls to finish the set.

It was most erotic to see such a beautiful creature moan with pleasure, playing with her tits and having her rod massaged.

Brittany was in control. With one hand she tugged at Sora's lovely cock and with the other she slapped her abundant, fertile, lust-elf testes. Sora mewled with surprise, squeezing her own tits and making an adorable expression. The kickboxer had a very satisfying idea. She turned around and bent over, exposing her plump butt right to Sora. She then grabbed the elf's excited cock and guided it in between her ass cheeks.

Sora felt as the majority of her penis was being hot-dogged by those two magnificent, comfy buttocks and the base caressed by Brittany's smooth hand. She started to softly thrust her hips in the tempo that her opponent was milking her dick. Brittany loved the sensation of a foot long cock grinding against her anus.

Her booty enveloped Sora's cock like two heavenly pillows. She was slightly rocking back and front, rubbing her butt against elf's groin, feeling as her adversary's pink glans was poking in and out from the top of her buttock hot-dog.

Sora didn't know that she would ever feel true sexual pleasure from these acts again! She never made contact with her lust-toxin before, but it did feel good to have her primal senses back. She lowered her head and looked how wonderful Brittany's body looked from this position.

The elf grabbed at Brittany's thicc ass and squeezed it hard, making the space where her dick was sliding even tighter. She watched as her fluid leaking cockhead emerged from in-between the cheeks. Her pre-cum lubricated Brittany's ass crack and allowed her dick to slide smoothly.

Sora was feeling fantastic. For ages, she was forced to see sexual acts as duty, not pleasure, but today, now, she wanted to feel satisfied. To cum from this erotic assjob and cover Brittany with lots of jizz.

She spread her legs and moved even closer to Brittany, holding her ass and upping her tempo on the thrusting.

The feeling of fulfilment was drawing close and she wanted to cum so badly! Her ample balls were slapping on Brittany's powerful, tough thighs with each slide between her cushiony butt cheeks.

Brittany bit her lower lip and closed her eyes in anticipation. Sora's love-rod felt amazing ramming her ass. She noticed that Sora's legs were wide apart and her plump gonads were slapping against her legs, so she devised a plan that was not so fun for Sora. But first things first... she had to make her cum! Not because she wanted more points... because she simply grew fond of the elf and her determination.

Sora's endurance was quite surprising at first for Brittany, but her lust-elf origins explained her endless stamina. She rubbed her elven cock between her ass cheeks for a solid 40 minutes and when Brittany reached her anal orgasm for the forth time, she finally felt that the elf's breath started to sound ragged, her grasp on her ass became stronger and she began to thrust her hips extremely fast.

The elf's testicles slapped on Brittany's thighs so firmly and with such force it looked almost wounding.

A pair of fragile, soft organs like this hitting Brittany's muscles of steel was nothing pleasant, but Sora didn't care a bit. She felt as Brittany clenched her buttocks even harder, almost crushing her shaft and throwing her over the limit. She gasped loudly as she finally reached climax and pushed herself on Brittany, sticking her hard cockhead from in-between her ass cheeks and letting a wave of semen spurt out on her opponent's back and paralysing her body with pleasure.

The force with which the first serpentine of seed splashed on Brittany's lovely back was almost bruising. It left no doubt that a stud like Sora had no problems in breeding and providing her females with a massive load of sweltering cum capable of siring a healthy offspring or maybe upping the chance for twins, triplets even!

Sora's whole body twitched in rapture as she thrust her hips again, letting another spurt of hot cum coat Brittany's back in pink-ish white hue. Her elven nuts were doing a great job convulsing rapidly and supplying her cock with copious amounts of seed.

As a third wave of pure pleasure hit Sora when emptying her nuts on Brittany's back, the moment which the kickboxer awaited finally came. She had to defeat her enemy after all...

Brittany locked Sora's hot cock between her ass cheeks, clenching them around her spasming love-meat even harder, crushing it pleasantly and then looked down between her legs on the elf's exposed balls. They were still contracting and pulsating busily, to which she reacted by shooting her leg up as quickly as she could and striking her bare heel into Sora's dangling testicles!

Sora's eyes almost went out of her sockets when her orgasm was so forcefully interrupted. With her balls smashed against her pelvis, a big glob of cum exploded from her tip and covered Brittany's whole butt with hot milk.

The elf tried to back away, moaning, but her penis was stuck in-between Brittany's supreme, strong buttocks. As terror and realization shrouded Sora's mind, her precious gonads were squashed yet again by Brittany's hard heel.

With each kick, her balls were being deformed, getting a dent in shape of Brittany's heel in them, but always re-shaped themselves like squishy toys.

Sora struggled to get away as her legs trembled before her own weight. She collapsed on Brittany, falling on her own sticky juices just to get her nuts battered once more. Sora saw stars and released a final, short burst of cum from her stiff boner.

Brittany rose, relaxing her butt coated in elf's aromatic nectar and letting Sora slide off of her to the ground. She smiled with satisfaction.

The bell rang prominently, announcing that Brittany was victorious!

As the last futanari standing, she was now officially awarded the title of Arena's Champion!

Her training was complete. She made herself and her parents very proud and swore to continue fighting and participating in various sports till the end of days!

Plus, she later made friends with Sora, Lilith and Maya, to which she apologised for abusing her genitals just too much!

To determine the second, third and fourth places, which also are generously rewarded with gold and renown, the points will now be summed up and briefly analysed...

Sora: +5 knee to bottom of torso, +25 lust dagger, +25 ball pull, +25 ball squeeze, +25x11 speedbag punches, +25 squashing, +100 Lilith cums, +25 cock slap, +25 nut kick, +75 hammer & anvil, +5 charge tackle, -100 cumming. Total: 510

Lilith: +5 boob grab, +5 boob squeeze, +1 foot stomp, +25x7 series of knees, +25 zap, -100 cumming. Total: 111

Brittany: +5 torso side kick, +25 death from below, +25 foot up nuts, +25x2 solid punches, +25 knee to groin, +25x6 flurry side punches, +25 impaling soles, +75 hammer & anvil, +5 rib hit, +25 nuts squeeze, +5 back kick, +1 leg slice, +25 testi-slap, +100 Sora cums, +25 heel to gonads, +25 heel squash, +25 final kick. Total: 616

Maya: +1 arm grab, +5 stomach punch, +10 head grab, +1 charge, +1 ankle grab, -100 sporadical spurt. Total: -82

Sora, for getting the second place, was rewarded a harem of loyal, caring ladies that always wanted to mother a baby and also a refreshment on how to mix work and pleasure together.

Lilith, for getting the third place, was rewarded a full analysis of the fight to upgrade her system and avoid future mistakes, plus a brand new, magic-enhanced robotic set to help improve her cybernetic part.

Maya, for getting the fourth place, was rewarded a solid amount of gold and supplies for her farm to prosper favorably and to always look into the future with a bright smile...

12