All Comments on 'Ready Maid Family Bk. 02'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's still lousy, Please stop

Tired lazy plot, poorly edited. Why? jahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Please continue

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Don't stop.....

Good story line, well presented and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i think what was established in your first entry was much better than this one. you just threw them into separate couples and really just tried writing it off as almost convenience for them and the plot. it would have been better to see Sara take much longer than a week to integrate herself into the group. the whirlwind aspect was fine to move the story along, but whirlwind every time a new character is introduced. Sara and Sylvia shouldn't exist as a couple. Main three should have been explored a lot more than you did since you portrayed this as a harem like tale.

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh well...

Yeah, I can already tell that ya'll ain't gonna like Book Four. It's fulla turmoil and strife, and it's generally all over the place like an emotional roller coaster.

But I write for me, then share it with other people. I like the comments, they help me grow as a writer. but I am, for all intents and purposes, an amateur.

So keep in mind, you get what you paid for. So far, all this has cost is a little of your time. Hopefully, my stories distract you from what's going on in the real world, if only for a little while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

This one was just perfect. A very nice blend of dull every day Life with a bit of excitement,blended with a bit of business,spiced with just the right amount of sex to make this an awesome love story.

Please keep it going.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Just gets better!

Well it does!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great drama

The continuing development of complex relationships involving the main characters of this story make for fascinating reading. A blazing drama, full of emotion, romance, and an excellent plot, the second book in this series is at least the equal of the first. The erotic element in book 2, while perhaps too limited, carries the plot very well, and is integral to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous