Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's where I want to be, at your side, or covering your back." He said, starting to smile. "It just looked like, I don't know, you..."

"Like I was enjoying myself?" She said, laughing softly. "Does it matter if I was? Sara figured out what I was doing pretty quick. We just talked about it, and she's okay, she had a good time. I can do that with her, because I know she likes it, and because she has a piece of my heart. I can't do it with you, because you are my heart."

She knelt in front of him, putting her hand on his chest. Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply, a small smile on her face.

"I can feel my heart when I touch yours." She said as she opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "We're meant to be. Sara and Syl get it, now we just have to help you get your head around it. I wouldn't have asked you to put your baby in me if I didn't believe that this was forever."

"Our baby." He said as he took her hand and pulled her to her feet. He took her in his arms as he stood up, slipping his arms around her. "He's gonna be half you, so you better make damn sure you're here forever, so we can raise him right."

"The second one can be a boy, but the first one is going to be a girl." She said as she laid her head on his chest. "She's not even growing in me yet, but I can feel it. Don't ask me how, but I just know it in my heart."

"Then I'm going to make her a tomboy." He said softly. "That might keep some of the guys sniffin' around for a piece of ass down a little."

"I doubt it. But with my looks, and your brains, she's gonna do just fine baby." She giggled. "She'll pick the right guy, and the right time, and there won't be a damn thing we can do to stop it."

* * * * *

"Hold me." Sara said softly as she laid down and stretched out in front of Sylvia. She scooted back, wiggling her butt into her lap as she drew her arm across her, clutching it her hand in her own.

"Are you okay, baby?" Sylvia asked softly, drawing her closer.

"Yeah, I just need to feel you touching me." Sara said.

"What happened when you went upstairs? Did she..."

"No, she was wonderful. She just wanted to make sure that I was okay." Sara whispered. "But the way she treated me...it made me miss my moms, both of them, the real one, and Mama Mae."

She started crying quietly, and Sylvia slid her arm under her as she brought her legs up so they were spooning in the middle of the bed. She wanted to make her body a cocoon to protect her, to shield her from whatever was hurting her.

"I love her more than my own mom." Sylvia said softly. "She treats me better, and cares alot more about me than the other one ever did."

"She's alot like my mom's, they spanked me when I was bad, and hugged me when I was good, and they kissed me cuz they just felt like sharin' their love." Sara whispered. "I'm glad she made me tell her that I love her, cuz I do."

They were quiet for a long time before either of them spoke again.

"Do you want to go see if we can get in bed with them?" Sylvia asked quietly.

"Yeah...you wouldn't mind? I mean..."

"I miss sleeping with her, she sprawls like you do, she's just not as mobile." Sylvia laughed as she pushed her away and rolled over to the side of the bed. She grinned when she saw Sara bouncing over to the side, then jumping off to land beside her.

"Come on." She said, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the door.

They ran down the stairs and into the living room, and Sara grinned when she saw that the lights were still on in the library. Sylvia held her back and made her walk to, then stop and wait at the door.

"Hey, you guys still awake?" Sylvia asked, leaning around the corner. "We were wondering of we could sleep with you...if you don't mind..."

"Yeah, I guess." Julie said as she rolled over and looked at them. "Gage is in the bathroom..."

Sara was on the bed and climbing over her before she could finish. She slid under the covers and grabbed her arm, pulling it over her as she wiggled back against her.

"I love you, mom." She said, sighing happily

"Me too." Sylvia said as she slid in behind her and kissed her on the shoulder.

Gage stopped as he came out of the bathroom, grinning as he saw the three of them snuggled together in the middle of the bed.

Julie looked up, smiling when she saw him.

"Look, Dad...the kids are gonna spend the night. That okay with you?"

"Mom already said it was okay, so we're staying." Sara said, grinning up at him.

"Well, you're in my spot, and she's facing the wrong way. We sleep on our left side."

"Relax Gage, she'll be out of your way in an hour." Sylvia laughed. "She'll be all over the bed before the nights over...and she sprawls wherever she lands, just like Julie."

"That's enough. I'm tired, and I want to go to sleep." Julie said as she reached up and turned out the light. "I love all of you, so somebody better make me a great breakfast in the morning..."

* * * * *

Word Count

68,812

* * * * *

That's all for Book Two. I hope you enjoyed this story. Book Three will be posted soon.

Please comment, the feedback helps me a as writer, and to be honest, the positive re-enforcement I've gotten from other works just makes me feel good.

Feel free to criticize, I can't grow if I don't know I'm not doing something right...