All Comments on 'Ready Maid Family Bk. 03'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have enjoyed all the books. Hope you will continue

barepussloverbarepussloverover 8 years ago
Just Right And Sweet!

Just read Book Three and now going back to read Books One And Two. Looking forward and waiting for Book Four and perhaps Book Five ("Next Generation"). :-)

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Uuuhhhhh well....

Book Four is in progress, but I don't know when it might be finished. I'm 65k into it, and because of some darkness in my life, the storyline took a dark turn, and I'm not sure I want to do that. What I have written is okay, but I'm struggling with how it can be turned around, or if it should be. Plus it's been sitting for 6 months or more, so I kind of lost the direction on it.

I look at it every few days, bit nothing new seems to appear on the screen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stopped.

Sorry, even though the first two chapters were really good I stopped reading when you bought in the toy boy, it really spoiled the whole story for me. Hope to get my friends that have read this to comment as they have agreed with me.

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterabout 8 years agoAuthor
Wilbur is more than a boy toy...

Book 4 is is in progress, but has been sitting untouched for a while. I guess I'll have to pull it out and work on it, because Wilbur becomes a stabilizing influence on the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

why are you deciding to add more men to this guys relationship with three women and then split up your initial premise of him being with these women? this story went to crap part way into book two and you could have fixed it, but now you cant.

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterabout 8 years agoAuthor
You might have a point...

I've been trying to figure out why I can't get this story going, and you may be right, I got off the rails with the original story.

But the story is really about the girls, so maybe I'm not that far off from where I want it to go. The story is about growth, and change, and all 3 of the female characters have grown as they found new things about themselves.

I'm still playing with the storyline, and you may notice a new character in the first part of Book4. Another is coming in the next chapter.

As I've said before, I write for me, so if you don't like my offerings, there are hundreds of great writers on Literotica. I won't take it personally if you go read their work for a while...

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Loved it but..

As much as I have enjoyed this section I don't like the Wilbur character. He just does not fit.

The "family" setup is a fairly sophisticated one. None of the members strike me as being stupid. Then into this emotional China shop you bring a dancing bull!

Sorry but it doesn't quite fit. Makes me think you are setting us up for a fall any I don't like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
continuing great drama

A new character, Wilbur, is introduced in this chapter, which certainly makes relations between the characters more complex. An excellent plot and great character development are given in this chapter, although the love scenes are much too few and brief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous