All Comments on 'Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 05'

by arizonajoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Always enjoy tales of real life.

I like when authors use real life scenerios in their stories. I enjoy seeing the thought process of someone who is different than me. I learn so much from these people. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't bother more tales from the average.

I had to laugh at your prologue! Let's take a look at where we are. A porn site on the worldwide web. No one believes a word you say, so why try to make more out of this story then is possible? You say you and your wife are in the "lifestyle". I chuckled. You say that you love each other and communicate well. I laughed. You say this story is based on real life. I fell down on the floor and cried I was laughing so hard. Just too silly to be believed. And when I finally read the story I just had to laugh again. It was poorly written, lacked any type of creativity or originality and the dialogue was certainly written by a 12 year old. All and all an awful attempt at story telling.

arizonajoearizonajoeover 8 years agoAuthor
Since you took the time to comment.

I do admit there are some distracting typos in this story. I wrote it over a couple of months time and kept getting interrupted. Theresa proofread it and for some reason missed them. She is normally very good at catching everything. This story is true however, and yes some of our dialog is silly. It's silly in real life too. Phrases like "Your wife has needs...", is absolutely something my wife says. I enjoy sharing our adventures. I started sharing them because I think they are fun and some readers are interested in what the Lifestyle is really like. Not every guy has a ten inch cock. Most couples are friendly, but don't hump everything that moves. Your skepticism is justified. I can't prove to you that they are real unless I dragged you along with us. Since we have enjoyed our time in the Lifestyle thus far, I thought I would give readers a look into our experience in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not bent this way.

To me sex just isn't a bodly function, it is a act of love, sorry no love in this, just average sex, hopefully no children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grear reading

You writing is exactly the style that my wife and really injoy. KEEP IT COMING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed your stories

I enjoyed your stories. Keep up the good work. You are a lucky fellow. Your wife sounds really hot. Give her a good fuck for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous