Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and I drank water and vitamin water. Theresa and Karen drank alcohol. We all watched the people in the pool. About ten people were swimming, all of them naked. Two couples were screwing in the pool. I couldn't tell if they were with each other or not, but I did not recognize them and frankly wasn't super interested. Don't get me wrong they were not bad looking. One couple was probably in their late 40s, the other mid-thirties. I enjoyed the sloshing of the water and the sight of the ladies breasts moving back and forth.

I noticed Karen still staring at the Cowboy. "Go ask. His wife won't bite." Karen looked down and shook her head embarrassed.

After an hour of mingling, laughing, drinking and talking with each other and others, Josh took Theresa by the hand and headed into the house. I smiled at Karen and nodded her to follow me.

It was still fairly early, but the first bedroom we looked in was occupied by a heavy-set blond woman and two studs. She was riding on top of one of them reverse-cowgirl while sucking the cock of the other guy who was standing on the bed. Two guys were in the room watching and one guy was in the doorway, so the view was pretty obstructed.

I watched as Karen walked by. She looked, then she looked again, craning her neck to see inside. She finally looked back at me and gave me a knowing naughty grim. "Wow, that's pretty hot."

We walked to the next room only to find Theresa and Josh kneeling on the bed removing each other's costume. They were engaged in a passionate kiss, while working the complexities of removing each other's costume.

I took Karen by the hand and lead her next to them. We started undressing. Karen sliding her costume off and revealing her large breasts with erect nipples. This brought in a crowd. A guy from out of state who seemed to be following us all night was the first to enter the bedroom. His eyes staring at Karen. It was obvious he wanted to jump on her, but lifestyle folks know the ladies invite the men, so he stayed restrained.

Theresa and Josh were now naked. Josh laid on the bed with his feet facing the open door. Theresa was bent over him on her knees, leaned over him, kissing him. Her body was next to Josh, but her ass faced the door. I could clearly see her lovely cheeks, sweet asshole, and wet pussy, as could anyone who was at the door. Now stood another guy in the doorway. He was tall, black, and had a terrific smile. We met him officially about 8 months later at a lifestyle party. He is very cool and his name is Marcus. But at the time of the Halloween party, he was a stranger.

He stared at my wife. Somehow he knew Theresa was my wife and Karen was Josh's. He winked at me and mouthed how hot he thought she was, then flashed a huge, bright smile.

I turned to look at Karen. She was completely naked and sliding into the bed next to Theresa and Josh. I removed the rest of my clothes. "Holy Moley," I thought, "this is already getting to be a great show."

I climbed on the bed next to Karen but away from Theresa and Josh. I started kissing Karen, tasting her mouth and exploring it gently with my tongue. My left hand reached out and fondled her right breast as we laid facing each other. I turned her slightly on her back so the men in the room could see how erect her nipple was. I gently pulled and teased it so it stood tall. An audible moan was her from someone standing in the room. I moved my hand and cupped her tit, putting it on display for the men in the room. I glanced up to see there were now a total of four men watching.

The guy from out of state just stared at Karen. He must have something for her. The other three men were focused on Theresa and Josh. Theresa was now straddling Josh's closed legs, her ass and pussy high in the air and on display. I could feel the bed bouncing up and down, and I heard the slurping sounds of Josh's cock slipping in and out of her mouth. I couldn't see the blowjob through Karen, but I knew what was going on. And I could see my wife's fine ass exposed to the men in the room.

My attention went back to Karen. I began to suck her nipple. It grew in my mouth even more. When I released it, it glistened in the light of the room and stood up at its maximum length. My hand moved between her legs. The heat and moisture were immediately detected. I caressed her clit for a few moments then I slipped a finger into her snatch as her legs parted fully. I know the men could see my finger penetration, and the sound of her wet pussy welcoming my finger into her made my cock grow hard in an instant.

I entered her with two fingers and she turned her hips and spread her legs wide open. Her knee pressed against the side of my wife's ass pushing her slightly. Now I could see Theresa's mouth slide Josh's cock inside her mouth. Her long curly brown locks bouncing up and down. Three of the men watched. The other was still staring as my now wet fingers slid in and out of Karen's slot, liquid love pouring from her. Her eyes were closed and she was bucking her hips against my hand.

Theresa moved up Josh, spread her pussy and plunged Josh inside her. Her ass spread and bent over as she rode. His cock could easily be seen sliding into my wife's bareness. She began to ride him slowly at first. Karen looked over and stroked her husband's face. Josh's hands slid up to Theresa's breasts and held them as she rode.

The sound of their fucking filled the room. Theresa moaned, and each voyeur moaned with her.

I slid my hand out of Karen and placed her on her knees. Her pussy open to my cock, I slid inside her easily. The man enamored with Karen moved to the side so he could see her tits sway back and forth rubbing against the sheet. I moved Karen up so she could kiss her husband.

I watched my cock slide in and out of Karen, covered with her wetness. Her asshole peeking up at me. The guy watching Karen pulled his cock out and began to stroke it. I shook my head no as he got too close to her. Not knowing how Karen would react to the sort of creepy stranger.

Karen bucked back against me. I noticed another guy with is cock out was stroking it about 6 inches away from the side of Theresa's face. She didn't notice as she concentrated on engulfing Josh's cock inside her. She pumped her hips wildly. Josh's moans stifled by his wife's mouth.

I couldn't take the sight anymore. I came inside Karen, controlling my screams of pleasure. I pumped and pumped inside her. I pulled out, but nothing leaked out of her.

I pulled on her hips, moving her back off of Josh. I rolled her onto her back. She looked at me wondering what I was up to. I scooted her knees to the edge of the bed and let her lower legs hang down. I spread her, and she leaned back closing her eyes. The guy watching her repositioned himself between her legs, but about three feet back.

I spread her freshly creamed pussy so he could see. One of the other guys moved over and also began watching Karen and me. His cock stayed in his pants, but he rubbed it. He was an older man with grey hair and very bright eyes. He stared at her pussy as I put it on display.

I began to rub Karen's clit and placed a finger into her soaking pool. The guys leaned over slightly to get a closer look. Karen peeked for a moment then closed her eyes and spread even fuller. I assumed she like being so exposed and being watched so intently.

Josh now rolled Theresa over onto her back and she wrapped her legs around her, accepting his cock deep inside. Marcus had a huge grin on his face and the other guy repositioned to watch my wife's face, still stoking his cock.

Soon a woman in her mid-fifties came in and stood next to the older man watching Karen and I. She smiled at me and started stroking the older man through his pants. I assumed she must be his wife.

I started to put on a show for the newcomer. Staring deeply into this woman's eyes as I rubbed Karen's clit and finger-fucked her. She stared back and licked her lips. I noticed Karen peeking every now and then, but then quickly closing her eyes again.

Karen doesn't really cum that easily. She usually requires a toy of some kind, but I think the excitement of the buildup of the night and the exposure she felt was a bit taboo, pushed her over the edge. She bucked and cried out "Oh god, oh god, yesssssss." She came hard. Bucking wildly at first, then holding me so I stopped rubbing her clit. The woman pulled he older man's cock out and dropped to her knees to suck him while he watched the afterglow. The out of town guy came into his hand, quickly pulling up is pants and underwear and left the room.

Karen just laid there, spread wide open and panting. She was completely lost barely opening her eyes, just moaning quietly in pleasure.

Theresa was still getting fucked by Josh. I quickly moved to her as she smiled at me. I kissed her as Josh continued to pound her. Her breath smelled of pheromones, and I knew she was turned on. The combination of her fucking Josh and watching me make her best friend scream was turning her on something fierce. She pulled me down and kissed me wildly.

It seemed Josh was not into being watched by a bunch of dudes, and I think the fact that one guy was stroking his dick within about two feet of Theresa's face turned him off. Josh softened his pace some and then pulled out. He moved over to Karen and began to kiss her and whisper to her.

I assumed he told her how hot it was that she came in front of all those guys, but I am just speculating because I didn't hear them. They did both giggle like young lovers.

Theresa pushed me back. I moved to a kneeling position and she began to take my cock in her mouth. Her pussy was open and swollen due to Josh's pounding. She let her legs spread open as my hands explored her body. I rubbed her amazing tits and touched her inner thighs as she blew my cock. The guy next to her moved closer, but she pretended not to notice.

I pulled my cock from her hungry mouth, and moved her to spin 180 degrees. Now her head hung off the edge of the bed close to the door. I positioned myself between her legs and slid deeply inside her. Her head and hair hung off the side. Her face fully exposed to the three remaining men.

The wife who was sucking her man's cock continued to do so, but he was staring at my wife's face. She looked at the men and licked her lips. I looked up and Marcus smiled at me, giving me a look like "Nice job dude." He turned and walked out of the room down the hallway.

The two remaining guys watched my wife. I got up to my knees and started pounding my wife's pussy. Her hair and head swayed off the edge of the bed. Her amazing tits moved up and down as I thrust inside her. My rhythm increased as her tits moved faster now. Swaying magnificently.

Theresa opened her mouth. She began to suck her finger and stared at the two men. They watched my cock enter my wife, watched her tits bounce to her fucking and then stared at her magnificent mouth sucking her finger.

The older man lost it. He started face fucking his wife and he moaned. I could hear his wife's muffled moans as he filled her mouth and throat with cum. He held her head and emptied himself inside her, finally closing his eyes, finally breaking his stare at Theresa.

The other guy moved closer. I looked at Theresa to see if she was ok with it. She nodded slightly and we let him move above her. I could see him stroking is cock furiously.

I looked over and Josh and Karen were watching intently. I smiled at them and they smiled back. My wife's pussy was flowing, literally gushing. I fucked her more. She reached out and touched the guys balls. That was all it took. He let go of a stream of cum right on her tits. The cum rolled up towards her neck, away from me.

That was all I could handle. I emptied my load inside my beautiful wife's pussy. She squeezed and milked every drop out of me. Her legs spread, but her pussy clenching down on me. It was amazing.

Quickly Theresa asked for a towel. Josh got up and rushed to the bathroom to get one. He returned with a clean towel and handed it to Theresa. She cleaned up the mess on her tits and neck. The guy had already left by the time we all started laughing. We all exchanged how much fun we all had. Even though Josh and Theresa hadn't cum, they both said how much fun they had.

I felt a little guilty having cum twice, but only a little.

We got dressed, thanked Denise and John for inviting us and letting us into their home. We exchanged kisses and headed out home.

"Did you have a good time honey?" I asked.

"Yes I did, it was really great that you got Karen to cum so hard."

"I think she has a little exhibitionist streak in her." I replied with a wink.

"Me too."

With that she reached over and starting stroking my cock as I drove. "By the way, you are not done tonight. Your wife has needs you know." She smiled. I knew my Halloween sex night was not over yet...

***

That's all of the story for now let me know if you want to read any more of Theresa and my journey into the Lifestyle. Again, the stories are real...

12