Real Love Never Dies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeley glided in with a grace that was becoming of his profession. Seeley also lived in Europe. He owned and managed one of the world's best modeling agencies, which was quite the feat considering how he was only twenty-five (he did not look a day over twenty though).

Seeley was six feet tall and a svelte figure. He had long, white-blonde hair. He kept some of his hair in the front, using a small, intricate braid to keep his hair from getting in his eyes. I normally did not like it when guys had long hair but Seeley was an exception to the rule. His skin was fair and he had cerulean blue eyes. His friends often called him by his nickname, Celeborn, because of his elfish appearance.

"I can't leave you for one minute without having you saying something unseemly," he said, scolding his older brother. While Sven had an impulsive and bubbly personality, his brother Seeley was cool and collected, and wise well beyond his years.

Sven rolled his eyes. "He wants to see me naked; I just wanted to hear him say it. There is nothing wrong with teaching him to be more confident. Besides, we've known him for years, he might as well know what I look like naked."

Seeley shot him a dirty look. "He clearly is uncomfortable with this topic. He probably feels harassed with your overly candid statements." Seeley turned to me and said, "I'm sorry for the way my brother treated you."

"It's okay," I said, blushing.

"See? He's okay with us having an open conversation about whatever we like," Sven said proudly.

"He said that because he has manners, which is something completely lost on you," Seeley snapped.

"You should have seen the way he looked at you when you walked in. He was totally checking you out." Sven turned to me, "I know you wouldn't mind seeing Seeley naked too. He's not as prudish as he seems. I've seen him naked plenty of times. How about Seeley and I strip naked and you tell us which one you would rather have sex with."

Seeley turned to Skylar. "Please stop him from embarrassing himself any further before I say something unseemly."

Skylar laughed. "But I was enjoying the show! I'm kind of curious to see which one of you he finds hotter."

Seeley glared at him.

Skylar sighed. "Okay, fine. You win, Seeley. Seeley, Sven, please leave the room so my boyfriend and I can get dressed."

Seeley raised an eyebrow. Sven grinned. They both turned and left without saying a word.

"You told them."

"Of course I did."

"They didn't even say anything about it."

"They will," Skylar assured me.

"Why didn't they say anything?"

"They know that it can wait; I doubt either one of them is surprised by it and I know they will not have a problem with it so don't worry."

I relaxed. Skylar completely idolized his older brothers. Seeley and Sven bicker a lot but they were each other's best friend (which was something that I knew Skylar was jealous about). They were truly amazing people and I felt bad for even doubting them. I smiled at Skylar. "You're right; let's go get dressed so we can go visit them."

"Do you want to have a quickie?" Skylar asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed. "It would be rude to keep them waiting. Besides, I don't want the first time we have sex as boyfriends to be a quickie."

Skylar laughed and tossed me my boxers.

To be continued...

12