All Comments on 'Real Threesome with Husband'

by zara87

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

ok so hubby has to cum in a condom while 2 complete strangers get to cum in her,stupid ass story most likely written by some stupid ass little dick boy.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Maybe this part 2 was already written, but...

Maybe this part 2 was already written, but the writer didn't care for the advise comments of part 1 and so let the same errors stay in part 2...And even made this part 2 plot go down to the mud level...so my advise in part 1 to keep trying to write, must be forgotten! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GET A LIFE

All you readers that come here day after day and hate all stories should just get a life.

On and On you just blast the writers with your vile,This was not a bad story but at least it was a story.More than most could ever write here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Many years ago two of my friends fucked a wife while her hubby played in the casino every day . They fucked her relentlessly for four of the seven days. They joked and said they broke her asshole I like a glove. Dumb comment but they did it all to her and she loved it . She was pissed off at hubby for ignoring her. The friends were 24 and she was 39 and they even met hubby on one of the ports . They made small talk and all went to a beach in Mexico . They both got blow jobs sneaking off with her her cumin gin her mouth. They both had her kiss hubby when she went back th the chairs. The couple was from Long Island and we are from NYC. They hooked up with her for a year or so every once in a while and even filmed it once. She stopped because she was divorcing him and wanted to stop and try and find a guy to settle down with which she did about another year later. They were happy for her and never contacted her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great sense of humor.

You really know how to tell a joke.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A scene

You gave us a scene, but no story. There was no setup and no ending, so it felt as though this story began and ended somewhere in the middle.

Also, although this story is only one page in length, you juxtaposed the husband's name several times. Is he Usman or Ozzie? And why was "ozzie" not capitalized several times? It doesn't require much effort to proofread a one page story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

The husband wears a condom and the 2 strangers don't, now that is just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wrong category. Should be non-erotic

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent

I love your husband, such a giving guy. Xoxoxoxo Annette

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
I agree with WTF anon.

Bareback with strangers

but hubby wears a rubber?

jwp6199jwp6199over 7 years ago
forget the haters....great story.... follow up please!

well done with right amount of suspense... only criticism, more please

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
What's there . . .

. . . is well written buy this another flash story that needs to be either set up or finished and I am not sure which. Keep on writing Zara87.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The whore liked it boogie, it’s just another cuckold stor.y.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous