Realisation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
47 Followers

You won't mind if I take a better feel, would you, baby?

Carefully, she ran a finger along the underside of his sex, loving the velvety feel of the skin and the way it swelled a touch more under her attention. She traced a line from base to tip, smiling to herself as he let out a soft sigh. For the next little while, she amused herself by teasing the warm length in front of her. Slowly, she worked her way further and further downwards, until she was softly caressing the bulge of his sack. Carefully, she cupped his balls in her palm and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Oh, baby... you got another load brewing in here, have you? Another soft squeeze and her son sighed again in his sleep. Good boy. Be a shame to waste it all, though, wouldn't it?

Thanks to her care and attention, he was totally stiff by now, and she could even make out a little glistening drop at his tip. Her mouth watered at the sight, and her lips parted as she very nearly let herself lick it up. Just about managing to control herself, she did something else instead. Wrapping her hand around him, she began to slowly stroke up and down his cock, feeling the hardness in her palm and enjoying every second of it.

Did you like it when you did this to yourself, honey? Hmm... of course you did. You made a good show of it, after all. And God... you feel so goooddd...

She squeezed gently, and Adam let out a low moan. She grinned at the sound, and went back to stroking.

What are you dreaming about, hmm? Is Mommy making you feel good?"

"Hmmm... Mom..."

Julia froze as her son muttered in his sleep, not quite believing what she'd just heard. Had he just...? Yeah, he had. And didn't that give her a warm glow deep inside. Her free hand drifted down between her legs once more, and it wasn't just inside her that she was getting hot. Carefully, she pushed the fabric of her underwear aside and started teasing a finger over the wetness she found there. As she stroked herself and her son, she listened to the quiet mutterings coming out of his mouth.

Pretty soon, she had a good idea of what was going through his sleeping mind, and there was no doubt at all that she had a starring role in what he was dreaming.

"Mom... hot ass..."

She felt her pulse quickening even further as she thought back to the way he'd been staring at her butt earlier on, and it didn't take much to guess what - who - he'd been thinking of when he'd jerked himself off whilst she was in the bathroom.

Dirty little boy... Playing with yourself whilst you think of Mommy? Good thing Mommy's feeling just as dirty tonight, isn't it?

"Uhh...Mom..."

"What is it, baby...?" she whispered.

"Want..."

"You want what, hmmm? This?"

With that, she finally let herself give in to temptation. Shifting her hold until his rigid cock stood upright, she ducked her head forward and took it into her mouth.

"Hmmmmom... take it..."

You'd better fucking believe it, kiddo.

For the first time in years, she savoured the taste and feel of a dick in her mouth, head bobbing slowly up and down as she sucked it in as deep as it would go. The fact it was her son's just seemed to add to the thrill, and the fingers probing her own pussy got wetter and wetter with every passing moment. Pushing herself as far as she could go, she felt the swollen head of Adam's sex pushing against the back of her throat and let out a hum of pleasure at the sensation.

That seemed to be just enough to set him off, and within moments his cock was twitching and pulsing in her mouth as he let out a loud groan. Julia had to swallow fast and hard as spurt after spurt of creamy cum hit the inside of her mouth, and when the rush was finally over she felt kind of proud of herself for not having let a single drop escape.

Adam started muttering again, and she realised with a start that he was shifting around a bit as well.

Fuck!

Suddenly aware of the fact her son was waking up with his dick in his mother's mouth, she quickly pulled her head away and rolled over onto her side, her back to him and eyes closed as she tried to fake being asleep. Behind her, she could hear him mumbling to himself, the shifts of his body making the mattress move as she lay totally still.

"What the fuck...?" he muttered to himself, and she couldn't help a smile. It seemed he'd just realised his dick was hanging out of his shorts, probably still mostly hard if what she'd watched earlier was anything to go by. The taste of his semen coated her mouth, and she ran her tongue over her lips to make sure every last hint of his load was scooped up. She heard a sharp intake of breath from her son, and grinned to herself when she figure out why - her move away from him had driven her top halfway up her back, and the light from the TV was no doubt giving him a perfect view of the way her panties stretched across her ass.

Enjoying the view, honey? I know I did...

With a click, the TV turned off, plunging the room into darkness, and Julia felt Adam settling himself back on the bed. For a moment, she felt his breath on the back of her neck, and a shiver ran through her.

Yes... come to mommy, baby...

But he didn't. A few more minutes passed, and she listened to his breathing as it finally slowed. She tried not to feel disappointed that he'd gone back to sleep. It was what she wanted him to do, after all... wasn't it? The tension inside her, the orgasm denied when he'd woken, told her quite firmly that was a load of crap. Son or not, her body wanted that cock, and was making it very clear that if her brain didn't get with the program she was going to regret it.

Sighing, she wrapped her arms around her body and resigned herself to a very long night.

-[::]-

Julia was woken by a movement on the other side of the bed, and she blinked groggily as she tried to figure out what was going on. As her brain kicked into gear, she found herself a bit surprised that she'd actually fallen asleep, given that the tension that had built up inside her last night was still there. Lifting her head, she watched as Adam made his way quietly toward the bathroom.

"Morning."

He froze at the sound of her voice, and flushed a deep red before sending a furtive glance her way. She gave him a smile as she rolled onto her back and stretched. With her arms over her head the way they were, he was being given a great view of her body as she lay on the bed - and her smile widened when she saw his eyes locked on her.

"Sleep well?"

He mumbled something and nodded, then ducked through the door into the bathroom without a backward look. Julia chuckled to herself and tucked her hands behind her head, looking up at the ceiling as she thought about the day before. Sure, it had sucked on a whole number of levels, but all in all it could have ended a whole lot worse.

"Shit, did I really do that...?"

Her whispered question to herself was fairly pointless, as she knew quite well that she had. Now she just had to decide what she was going to do about it. The best thing would probably be to forget it had happened, pretend that the night had been totally uneventful and uninteresting. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to actually do it, however. The feelings her son had provoked inside her were just too strong to ignore right now...

With a muttered curse, she got to her feet and started stripping her top and underwear off. The morning was cool at the moment, but the lack of A/C during the night meant that what she'd worn to bed was certainly not something she wanted to still have against her skin. A shower would have been nice as well, but given that Adam was in the bathroom, she'd have to hold off on that one. Moving quickly, as she had no idea how long her son was going to be in there, she pulled a robe out of the drawer and shrugged into it, tying the belt loosely. That done, she sat herself down on the bed again and thought.

When the bathroom door opened a few minutes later, she'd put some clothes on the bed for her son, and tried to pay as little attention as possible to him as he emerged into the bedroom. Since he was still wearing only his boxers, however, that was far easier said than done. Whilst he'd been in there, she'd finally decided that as long as he didn't mention it, she'd be fine. If he did... she didn't think she'd be able to do anything but tell him the truth and let things play out as they would.

She distracted herself by rummaging around in her purse, leaving him to make his way over to grab the clothes she'd picked out for him, and finally found what she was looking for. She pulled the little packet out, and popped one of the pills she'd been taking every day like clockwork since he was born into her hand.

"Uh... Mom?"

Since she'd just put the pill in her mouth, the best she could manage was "Hmmm?"

"I'm, ah, sorry if I kept you awake or anything last night."

He had, but that was mostly her own damned fault and she wasn't going to blame him for it. She shook her head and swallowed as she dropped the pack back into her purse. "No, it's fine. Now, go get yourself dressed."

"Yeah... probably a good idea. Wouldn't want anyone peeking through the window to get the wrong idea."

Julia laughed and nodded. "Hmm, you may be right. Though they'd have gotten a better show last-"

She cut herself off, but it was too late. There was no way she'd meant to say that, and the way her son was looking at her told her far too clearly that he knew exactly what she was talking about.

Shit...

"Umm..."

Julia shrugged uncomfortably, trying to figure out if there was any way at all she could get them both past this little... well, fuck up was one was of putting it. "Uh, yeah... I kind of saw what you did. Sorry."

"Shit," he sighed, looking thoroughly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Adam, honey, stop talking. It happened, okay. I wasn't going to say anything, so let's just... forget it."

He nodded, an almost pathetically grateful look on his face as he grabbed his clothes and made for the bathroom again. As he moved, Julia bit her lip from asking a question that was suddenly burning in her mind, but ultimately her willpower just wasn't strong enough.

"Who were you thinking of?" Her son froze at the bathroom door, saying nothing as he just stood there with his back to her. "Come on," she said after a few seconds, "Whoever it was, you obviously enjoyed yourself."

Adam stayed silent, and Julia got to her feet and moved to stand behind him. This silent routine was getting very old, very quickly.

"Adam, I asked you a question. After what I heard you muttering to yourself last night, I deserve an answer at the very least."

She watched as her son twitched at her mention of the night before. She found herself enjoying this really quite a lot, and leant forward to whisper softly in his ear, a malicious smile on her lips.

"Tell me, honey... was it my ass that me you come like that?"

Suddenly, she realised that there were tears of shame running down his cheeks, and her playful mood vanished in an instant. Taking hold of his arm, she pulled him gently around until he was facing her, then wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"Shit, honey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be cruel." She carried on murmuring soft reassurances, stroking his back and hoping she'd be able to make him believe that she was sorry for what she'd said. She needed to make sure he knew that she didn't mind that he'd fantasised about her whilst jacking himself off - well, she did, sort of, but not in the way she probably should. "It's okay, baby. I'm not mad. It's just... not something I'd imagined you'd do."

She heard a nervous little laugh escape him, and she gave him a smile.

"Are you kidding?" he asked, "Half my team think of you like that. Kinda pisses me off some, but I can't say I blame them."

"Oh really? You don't get pissed off that your team-mates jerk themselves off over your mother? Why the fuck not?"

The indignation in Julia's tone was totally fake. The idea of having a bunch of guys like her son's team thinking of her that way gave her a thrill - and her grin when she asked him made it pretty clear that she wasn't anywhere near upset.

"Mom... seriously. Do you not know how hot you are?"

She sighed, pulling away and taking a few steps across the room as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Really? Then why does your father insist on picking up any slut who throws herself at him? If I'm so damned good a catch, why?"

Adam sighed, looking at his feet as he thought about his answer. "Because he's a prick?"

Julia couldn't stop the bark of laughter her son's words provoked. Shaking her head, she brushed away a tear that had welled up as she thought about what the asshole had dropped on her yesterday. She felt Adam put a hand on her shoulder, and she looked back at him. "Yeah, that's probably it."

"You never said..." he started, then seemed to change his mind. "You okay?"

"I think... I will be. Thanks." Julia laid a hand on his and smiled. "Besides, he may have gotten to spend the night with his latest whore, but I got a very nice young man to share a bed with me."

Adam flushed again, and she laughed. "What? I'm not allowed to think you're a cutie too?"

"Mom!"

She hugged him again, laughing at the plaintive tone of his voice. They stood like that for a while, arms around each other and taking comfort just in each other's presence. At some point during the silence, Julia decided that she had to come clean. He deserved to know.

"Adam, I need to tell you something..."

"What?" he asked, frowning down at her. He was only a couple of inches taller than her, but it was enough for her to feel small right now.

"When I said I heard you last night...? I..." She took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye as she plunged on. "It's kind of my fault. I knew you were looking at me when I was sorting out the TV, and after I came out of the bathroom... Well..."

"I... I had a dream, but I'm really not going to tell you what it was."

"Honestly honey, I don't think you need to. It, well, it wasn't a dream." She sighed and stepped away. "I couldn't help myself, I'm sorry. It's just been so fucking long, and you were laying there, all inviting and...

"Wait. You... Are you telling me you-"

"Sucked you off whilst you were sleeping?" Julia sighed again and gave him a little shrug. "Yeah. I did."

Her son stared at her in shock, and she wrapped her arms around herself again. "I'll get somewhere for you to stay, somewhere different from me, okay? You don't need to stay here, and if you want to have nothing else to do with me, I guess I can understand. Hell, you can even go back to stay with your father, I guess, just..." She wound to a halt, and looked at him, nervous as hell about what his reaction was going to be. "Say something? Please?"

For a long while, he didn't. Instead, he just looked at her in silence, but eventually he cleared his throat and answered her.

"I felt like shit for what kept popping into my head, you know? You've always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, Mom, and I know that you've been hurting over what Dad's been like." He sat himself down on the end of the bed, and she watched him in silence with an odd little bubble of feeling welling up inside her as she listened to what he was saying. "I guess I'm trying to say that if it made you feel better, then I certainly have no problem with it. Hell, I just wish I'd been awake so I could enjoy it properly."

His crooked grin made her smile, her eyes misting up again as he looked at her with... was it love? It had been so long since she'd seen that look aimed her way that she'd forgotten what it was like. "Oh, Adam..." she sighed, and within moments he was holding her in his arms as she cried. The best she might have hoped for was that he'd just shrug it off, but to have him look at her that way, hold her like he was... it was all too much and she couldn't hold back the tears. After a while, she felt him move, and then he was putting a little distance between them and holding up a tissue that he must have grabbed from her purse. She took it with a smile, managing a weak laugh and setting about trying to wipe the wetness away from her face.

Adam just stood and let her do what she had to, and when she was about as done as she was going to get, she tossed the tissue aside and retrieved another. Gently, she started wiping at where tears had soaked the skin of his chest. "Sorry. That was..."

"Fine. You looked like you needed it."

"I guess I did," she said softly, then leant forward to brush a kiss over his cheek. "Thanks." She didn't pull away immediately, mother and son looking into each other's eyes from only a few inches apart. Slowly, she leant forward again, this time to press her lips against his. He didn't object, and she lost herself for a moment in the contact. When she finally did move away, he caught her hand to stop her. When she looked down, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and smiled.

That smile sent a shimmer through her, and she had to bite her lip to try keep from tearing up again. Right now, she didn't feel like she was looking at her son, and what was in his eyes told her he felt pretty much the same thing. Her mouth went dry again, and she had to swallow as a decision came together in her mind. If this was what she had, here and now, then she'd take it.

"You know..." she said softly. "You don't have to be asleep."

Adam blinked, a look of puzzlement being rapidly replaced by a widening of the eyes as he realised what she meant.

"Mom, no... you don't have to-"

"No." Her interruption was firm, but not harsh. She was just making sure he knew exactly where she stood on the matter. "I don't have to."

Taking her hand from his, she put both of them to the belt of her robe, quickly untying it and shrugging the whole thing off to leave herself naked in front of him. His sharp intake of breath brought a grin to her lips, and she stepped forward to rest her hands on his shoulders. It took a few moments for him to get his eyes to rise as high as her face, and she could almost feel the way they traced over her skin.

"Enjoying the view?"

He swallowed hard and nodded, drawing a hum of pleasure from her as she pushed at his shoulders. Looking like he was in a kind of daze, he let himself be manoeuvred back toward the bed, and Julia giggled as his legs hit the frame and he fell backward. As he cursed, she all but leapt on top of him, pinning him to the mattress.

"Language, young man."

He grinned cheekily up at her, his hands coming to rest on her bare hips. Returning his smile, she pressed her lips to his once more. This time, there was no hint of this being mother and son, lips parting at once as their tongues met. Julia let out a low moan as her son's hands started running up her back, and she murmured encouragement into his mouth as they slipped down to cup her breasts.

When she came up for air, she sighed with pleasure as his hands teased the stiff nipples. Every tweak and stroke sent a ripple of heat straight down between her legs, and that only got more intense when he sat upright, his strength quite capable of lifting her with him until she was sat straddling his lap. Her head fell to one side as he planted a line of feathery kisses down the side of her neck on his way to suck one of her tight peaks into his mouth.

"Oh, honey... Been a long time since you did that." She felt his laugh against her skin, and ran her hand through his hair as he tugged at her sensitive flesh with his teeth. "Hmmm... You never did it like that, though..."

ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
47 Followers