Realisation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've learned a few tricks since then."

"Oh my gorgeous boy, you certainly have. Now," she said, her tone sharpening as she pulled his mouth back to her body. "Shut up and get on with it."

Another laugh muffled itself against the flesh of her breast, and his hands moved to squeeze her ass. Holding him close, Julia sighed in pleasure as her son's touch made her body sing. She moved her hips, grinding herself against the stiffness she could feel inside his boxers as he carried on suckling at her breast. The friction of her body against his was reawakening the tension that had been left over from the night before, and she knew that her building wetness was going to soak his underwear if she carried this on much longer.

Given what he was doing to her, she honestly didn't give a shit.

With a certain amount of reluctance, she pulled herself away and tilted his head up to look at her.

"You want to do this?"

"Mom," he answered dryly, "Seeing you in a swimsuit gave me my first erection. What do you think?"

"Did it really...? Naughty boy. Just for that, you don't get to play with my tits anymore." She slid herself off of his lap, laughing at the sudden look of worry on his face. Instead of reassuring him with words, however, she nudged his legs apart and knelt between them. With quick, sure movements, she freed his stiff cock from his boxers and gave it a quick couple of strokes. "Ah yes, just like last night... only this time I get to do it properly."

"Do whaooohhshit!"

His question turned into a groan as Julia took her son's manhood into her mouth. Sucking him deep, she pressed her tongue up against his hard shaft as she bobbed her head slowly up and down. Every time she took him all the way in, she felt the blonde hair at his base tickling her nose, and he gasped as he felt her giggling with a mouthful of his dick. She hummed softly in approval as his hands came to the back of her head and he started pushing his hips up to meet her every time her lips moved back down his length. The idea of her son fucking her mouth was deliciously sinful, and she ruthlessly crushed any doubts about the fact she was letting him. If things went the way her body wanted, it wasn't just her mouth that he was going to be feeding that lovely piece of meat into...

"Shit... Mom, I'm gonna-"

She pulled her head away from him, snapping out a sharp "No!" She didn't want him cumming in her mouth, but from the look on his face that's not what he thought she meant. She smiled up at him, trying for a bit of reassurance as she got to her feet again. "Sorry, honey. Didn't mean to snap at you like that."

"It's, ah... fine."

"Darling boy... No, I just want you to shoot that big load you've got somewhere different this time. I got a good taste of it last night, after all."

Adam blushed again at the reminder of what she'd done to him during the night, and she laughed at the ease with which she could make him turn red. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she gave him a gentle nudge, and he obediently lay back down. She climbed up onto the bed and swung a leg over him. Reaching down, she took hold of his shaft and lined it up with the soaking heat that waited for him.

"Last chance, kiddo," she told him, suddenly more serious than she'd been so far. This was a line that they could never un-cross, and if he wasn't sure he wanted it she wasn't going to go even a hair further. Her son's hands came to rest on her hips once again, and the soft pressure he started applying gave her all the answer she needed - if he had any doubts he wouldn't be pulling her down onto him.

"Mommy's big boy..."

She lowered herself down, pressing the swollen end of him against the entrance to her sex. A little more pressure, and he slipped inside, filling her inch by inch as she took him inside herself. For the first time in years, her pussy was filled, gripping tightly around what it was meant to hold. The fact it was her son's cock buried to the hilt inside her didn't matter - she had a man inside her, one she loved dearly, and when she started rocking her hips the feeling of him sliding deep inside her brought tears to her eyes yet again.

"Mom...?" whispered, naked concern in his voice, and she smiled softly down at him as she tenderly stroked his cheek.

"It's okay, honey. God, it's so much more than okay..."

She put a hand down over her slit, spreading her fingers so that she could feel him move past her fingers as he slid in and out of her. There was only a couple of inches of movement each time, but it was enough for her right now. The way he moved his hips to match the rocking of her own came without words, both of them moving in harmony as they took pleasure in the moment.

"Fuck, honey.." she muttered, "You're good at this."

"Thanks. I've had a lot of incentive to learn."

Julia looked down at her son with a puzzled expression, pausing in her movements as she silently waited for some sort of explanation. He laughed, lifting a hand from her waist to rest it between her breasts.

"I always dreamed of this, Mom. I never thought it would happen, but on the off-chance it did..."

She put her free hand over his, holding it over her heart and had to felt a tear roll down her cheek. Gripping him as tightly as she could with the walls of her cunt, she started moving again, pushing herself down to take him as deep as he'd go.

"Thank you."

His expression sobered as she whispered to him, and the hand she wasn't holding against herself came to her face to brush away the tear. Slowly, she leant forward, bracing herself with the hand that had been between her legs as she kissed him deeply, a silent expression of gratitude for what he was giving her. When their lips parted, her mouth twisted into an almost shy smile.

"Gorgeous boy... I never should have kept myself blind. You were always there for me."

"I love you."

Three simple words, but they carried so much. He didn't even need to say them, what he felt laying bare in his eyes when he looked at her, and she swallowed hard past a sudden lump in her throat.

"I want you."

"I hate to break this to you, Mom, but you've got me."

"No, idiot," she laughed, loving the playful way he answered her back. "I want you to make me forget everything but you and me."

After a moment, a flicker of understanding crossed his face, and that was all the warning she got. With a lightning move, he put an arm around her and twisted, flipping her onto her back and letting his weight pin her to the bed. The move drove him even deeper into her, dragging a moan of pleasure from her lips. Her hands fell limply to the mattress, but he kept the one he had on her chest he kept in place as he braced himself over her and pulled himself almost totally out of her - then drove home again hard.

"Shit! Yes! Ohgodyes..."

Holding himself over her like this, Adam was able to put a lot more force behind his thrusts, and every time he slammed home in her pussy her breasts bounced in sympathy. Julia's hands fisted into the sheets under her, her back arching toward her son as he fucked her with an intensity born of a very long wait for what he wanted.

Her breath started coming in gasps, and in a flash her body erupted. Her inner walls clenched tight on her son's pounding cock, every nerve lighting up as she shook under the onslaught of the storm of ecstasy that ripped through her. As it started to fade, she gulped air into her lungs, and not a moment too soon - another orgasm tore through her and nearly blew her mind to pieces as a cry of release forced itself out of her throat.

"Fuck!"

Adam's voice was strained as he cursed, and he went rigid over her, his shaft buried inside her as it started pulsing and twitching. The feeling of him emptying himself inside her, jet after jet filling her more than his cock on it's own ever could, had Julia climaxing savagely for the third time.

When she finally came back to herself, her son was laying beside her, holding her close so that her head rested on his chest. With a quiet murmur, she closed her eyes and revelled in the feeling of his hand stroking her hair.

"You okay?"

"Hmmmm?"

"You seemed kind of, I don't know, out of it for a while."

Lifting her head, she propped herself up and gave him an dry look. "I wonder why. Have you any idea how long it's been since I last came like that? Playing with myself just doesn't have the same... impact."

He flushed again, and she laughed in honest wonder.

"Seriously? You just screwed your mother to three of the best orgasms she's ever had, and you blush at the idea she plays with herself?" She shook her head as he shrugged, and she quickly wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. "Thank you, honey."

"Believe me, Mom, you are more than welcome."

They shared a laugh, sharing tender touches as they basked in the warm afterglow of their lovemaking... until the sound of a phone broke the stillness. After a moment, Julia recognised it as hers, and reluctantly pulled herself away from her son, standing and walking over to grab the annoying little device from where it sat on the drawers. As soon as she saw who was calling, she swore bitterly and stabbed the cancel button. Within seconds, however, it was ringing again, and she answered the call with a sharp "What?"

She listened in silence as her husband, the biggest waste of skin she'd ever encountered, spoke to her in an infuriatingly calm tone. When he finished, she stayed silent for a few seconds, then finally responded.

"So, let me get this straight. Your little whore grew a brain and left you high and dry, and now you want me to come home and play happy families again?"

She listened with a depressing lack of surprise as he agreed that was, basically, why he'd called. Turning toward the bed, and her son laying on it with a sad expression on his face, she reached down to touch the inside of her thigh and feel the wetness left in the wake of how she'd spent the morning so far.

"You might like to know I'm currently standing here, looking at the cutest young man I've ever known - and I can feel his cum running down my legs after the glorious fucking he just gave me." Adam smirked at that, rolling his eyes as she grinned at him. "You, on the other hand, will never get your hands on anything of mine again until the divorce papers hit you in the face. Call me again and I'll have them delivered by the biggest black guy I can hire to rape you in the ass."

Ending the call, she dropped the phone back onto the drawers and wandered back to the bed.

"Lemme guess... Dad?"

"What was your first clue?"

He shrugged again, obvious pride in what she'd done shining out of him. As she looked down at him, laying on the bed and bringing her comfort just be being there, she knew the love she'd had for since he was born had changed into something very different - and she wouldn't have changed that for worlds.

Lifting one leg, she rested a foot on the bed and gave her son an arch look as she pointed to the wetness that had leaked out of her.

"Now, what do we do when we make a mess, young man?"

"Clean it up?" he replied with a slow smile that Julia answered with an inviting one of her own.

"Damned right. Get over here and get licking."