Reality is Different: Afterword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no greater sense of triumph than that pounding masculinity he felt to watch and hear and feel her writhe in orgiastic rapture, to feast upon the knowledge that he'd given her so great a measure of delight. A thump of vigor in his heart as seconds passed, until her spasms finally begin to settle, her babble silence, until he laid a final kiss upon her dewy lips and rose up to his feet to look at her spread-eagle at the bottom of his bed, completely naked, quivering with aftershocks of ecstasy. Her body porcelain before him, a doll that glinted with the faintest sheen of sweat. Surging pride and power in his gullet as he reached for his belt, a tiny smirk of satisfaction creeping upward to his lips to teasing her with the burn of hunger in his tone, "What was that you said there, Sarah? 'Fuck?'" He drew the word out low and gutteral. "I don't think a little girl like you is supposed to use a filthy word like that."

She panted, looking up at him through wild, glassy eyes. Her gaze traced slowly to his hands. "...'m sorry, daddy." Weakly, after a couple breaths. Gathering that subtle song of urgency again into her tone. "I just...I felt so..."

"And you didn't wait for my permission, either, did you?" He interrupted her before she stumbled further. His leather belt was in his right hand, doubled over; he gave it just a momentary squeeze before tossing it aside. A note of teasing and of threat, playing out the role he knew would thrill her as his hand went to his fly. "You didn't wait for me to tell you you could cum."

"I'm sorry, daddy," she repeated pitiably, watching him, her lips a trace apart. A moment dangling before she twisted over, pushed herself a trifle upwardly up to her knees and crawled in lissome sweetness close before him. He, still standing on the floor beside the bed, she upon it, at the foot, in a pose of almost genuflection as she reached out halting to his waist. Her slender fingers touching softly to his larger hands, halting them in place, and she looked such an angel in the nude that he could almost see her wings. Could scarcely keep hold of this play of punishment as she looked up at him, excited apprehension in her big brown eyes. "Let me make it up to you." A flutter in her lovely voice, a note of eagerness and nerves still drunk with satiation. "Let me...I mean, I want to see you, too. I want to see the thing that made me."

A silent nod gave her permission. Pulling back his hands to leave the field to hers, his fly unbuttoned, half-unzipped as she moved careful to complete the task. Slowly, her fingers but a ticklish presence there he felt upon the fabric of his jeans, while his own hands grasp softly at the bare skin of her smoothly rounded shoulders, stroking steady with his thumb. The drumbeat of before still pounding in his heart, of love and power and desire as he looked down upon his prize, his princess. His perfect little girl.

Her attention though was fixed to the insistent bulge beneath his boxer shorts as she undid his fly enough to let his jeans fall to the floor. Gazing silent for a while, nearly breathless, tracing hesitant the shape of him with one uncertain finger. At last she fired up the will to pull the waistband down, release his manhood to the air - and fairly gasped the words that every man delights to hear at such a time. "Oh my god." In such a tone, at least, surprised and not a little awed. "It's...thick."

The exclamation brought a chuckle to his throat, a spark of primal satisfaction through his nerves; his hardness bobbled ponderous before her eyes, as though acknowledging the compliment. Nor could his tongue resist a thread of teasing, woven through a low and husky murmur. "I hope you haven't seen enough of them to judge."

"No, I..." she swiftly craned her head to look at him, her face a pyre, flush with such a lovely mixture of arousal and embarrassment, desire. Her lips distorting, slender satin pillows sliding so deliciously around her flustered words. "I mean, I saw out on the internet, there's a lot of...but in real life I just saw two, a couple boyfriends." Her eyes fell down again, skittishly returned to trace across his slowly pulsing shaft, the jagged purple vein that ran along its side, admiring with wonder and with a little bit of fear. "And you're - god, you must be twice as thick as they were. And longer, too, I'm pretty sure." Still staring. "I kinda knew you would be, actually. I mean, I thought-"

In any other circumstance, he might have loved to listen to her babble on again, to bathe in it forever. But right now, anticipation was an almost painful thing, and he interrupted with another gently firm instruction. "Touch it, Sarah."

"Oh," she softly spoke, glancing up embarrassed to his eyes again for just the briefest moment. Apology. Obedience...for then she brought her hand up close, and his body briefly stiffened with sensation as her fingers brushed against him, barely stroked with two or three. The feeling of the contact magnified a thousandfold by how long it seemed that he had waited. "Jesus..."

The grunt escaped him quiet, automatic, forced out by her touch. She scarcely seemed to notice it, absorbed in her own study of his slowly throbbing masculinity. Gazing down its length with widened eyes and lips a trifle parted, her velvet thumbtip sliding gently on his fleshy crown, smearing slow the little beading of desire that was glinting in the light. Under her breath, a whisper that emerged and disappeared again like some elusive creature of the deep. "God, my daddy's..." Then closer still, inhaling, breathing in his scent - he saw the little wrinkle of her nose, reaction, but instead of pulling back she bent her head a trifle further down to lay a loving kiss upon the tip of his erection, a touch of finely parted lips that lay upon his skin like mist as his hands sought out her scalp, his fingers buried in the soft cascade of auburn hair. As her bashful tongue snuck out enough to taste him, and his lustful sigh of satisfaction blended perfect with her own hum of delight. Her eager murmur after, holding to a secret smile with her lips still almost brushed against his heat, near enough to feel her breath. "You made me with this, daddy." Another tiny kiss, another tremble down her spine and in her voice. "So it's the part of you I need to love the most, I need to worship..."

The next kiss lingered, lay in silent reverence while her pert and narrow jaw slid cautiously apart, her spreading lips caressing moist and so deliciously across his crown until she had encircled it completely - the aching head of his arousal enveloped just within the heaven of her mouth, bathed with daughterly devotion by her sweet and eager tongue. His fingers flexed within her hair, squeezing soft against her skull as she gradually eased herself into the effort, found the confidence to lower herself down another inch upon his shaft, the room within her untrained mouth to fit a bit more of his unaccustomed bulk. And then retreated, with a trail of her saliva left to glisten on his skin before she came to swallow it again, to try a little deeper...and here already fireworks were burning hot along his nerves, exploding in his mind, a slight, instinctive thrust arising in his hips that it took almost all of his remaining consciousness to quell. God, whatever Sarah lacked in practice, she made up for by a hundredfold with diligence, with the guileless, almost innocent sincerity that carried so intoxicating from her efforts, from the liquid sound of suction as she took him nearly to her throat, and then gagged a little, coughed at the intrusion.

Just one thing was missing. Only one. With his hands behind her head already, it was a simple thing to stop her for a moment, guiding her to face him. Because that was the point. A murmur, rough and thickened to molasses by the coursing hunger in his heart. "I want you to face me when you're doing that, princess." His fingers stroking, playing idle in her hair. "I want to see those big, sexy eyes of yours looking up at me."

She seemed to have at race of difficulty speaking, too. Her voice a squeak after a couple rapid breaths, a tiny nod. "Yes, daddy." The answer he'd expected, that she so plainly loved to give...and perfectly obedient, then, the way her lovely hazel eyes stayed fixed to his as she resumed, as her lips wrapped soft and graceful once again around his manhood. The angelic shimmer of her soul inside, adoring as her tongue caressed him, bathed his burning flesh, as the deepest tempo of desire pounded louder in his skull until the hands that he held tight behind her head began to guide her, drive her fractionally deeper, faster, harder. The sound and sight and the sensation of his little girl there before him, naked on her knees, struggling to welcome his accelerating thrusts between her soft, saliva-coated lips, and such a look of supplication, love and worship in her gaze as that familiar heat began to tighten at his groin, as a growl, a roar began to build within his throat...

He barely stopped himself in time. Stopped her, pushed her off of him, away - confusion washed across her features as she fell backward on her hands, a question that he answered between quick and rasping breaths. "You kept that up a minute longer, we'd be done right now." Staring down at her as he receded slowly from the edge, his eyes devouring the slender shape of her displayed before him. Submission glowing in her pose, in the heaving of those pertly upturned little breasts, in her milky thighs held just apart enough to barely see the pinkly glistening delight between, an unintended tease that only stoked his ardor hotter. "And I'm not finished with you yet, princess."

Half-undressed already, he threw off the rest into a heap upon the floor as though to earn a record for the time. It was only the audible solidity of impact from the pocket of his jeans that brought the fact back to his mind, that made him pick them up again and fish around inside to take his wallet out. To extract the condom he'd kept neatly nestled there beneath the bills for...it must be getting near a year, now. 'Just in case.' That had been the thought, which had felt increasingly ridiculous as months had piled on and it remained unused. But if there was any circumstance that called for contraception, this was surely it.

Sarah though seemed disappointed, once she saw and recognized what he was holding. Once he'd torn the wrapper open, pulled out the little latex disk. "We don't really need that, do we?" Spoken with that tiny edge of the imploring in her tone.

He just laughed, once, a sharp and manic thing. A tug inside of him as well, the whispering of thoughtless instinct agreeing with the question she had posed...but no, no, that was beyond the pale, beyond all sanity. What little he had left, at least. "We're already crazy to be doing this." The condom slipped on swiftly, a thin translucent white she watched roll on with every sign of fascination. "Doing it without protection would be insane. Imagine if I got you pregnant."

"I already have imagined that," she whispered, looking up at him with that expression on her face that was becoming so familiar. Humiliation and excitement, embarrassment and satisfaction mingling in roughly equal measure. Her eyes just slightly dilated with the recent satiation he had given her, so wide and bright and bashfully adoring in his own. Overjoyed to have something to confess. "A bunch of times. I mean, I know it's probably not anything we'd want, or that you'd want, or...but it still kinda felt - romantic. If I loved you so much, loved my daddy so much that I wanted to do everything for him, everything a wife would do. Even giving you a child." That smile of hers as she bit softly at her lip, mischievous and nervous, self-aware. "Or even if I didn't want to, that it'd be exciting if you grabbed me, and said that I belonged to you, that you were going to - to knock me up, breed your baby girl, and there was nothing I could do to stop you..."

"God, you are a lunatic." Incredulous - but it was a growl of desire as he leapt down on her, pinned her slender curves against the bed, his manhood pressing heavy, hot against her pale inner thigh as he drank fervent from her ready, luscious lips. "My little lunatic..." Murmuring possessive, millimeters from her skin - the taste of her was honey on his tongue, seeping down into his soul, a drug to which he longed addiction. A melody of sighs and strangled whispers as she worked eagerly to meet the heavy kisses that he rained upon her pliant, pillowed lips, on the delicacy of her jaw, the pale, shadowed sweetness of her neck. And how magnificent the feeling of her writhing there beneath him, the way she squirmed and pressed herself against him, ground her hips in pleading little circles synchronized against his own instinctive, languid thrusts. Their bodies shifting, sliding naked hot on one another, porcelain and leather, and it took no conscious effort for the rhythm of their rubbing to begin to drift his manhood towards its destination. Bodies fit like puzzle pieces, guided by their shapes, up along her thigh already slippery with sweat and with her own desire, until his hardness nudged and nestled at her entrance, slid with aching nearness on her outer lips, and he had to fight himself to keep from plunging into her that very moment, to force himself to wait instead.

His right hand rested on her shoulder, gliding upward to her cheek, while he used the left to push himself upright so he could look into her glazed and glowing eyes. "This is it, princess." Could speak to her, in roughened, almost gasping murmurs. "Are you sure...I mean, jesus we can never take this back, we can never..." Quarreling inside himself to ask, his fingers stroking soft along her faintly freckled skin as every nerve and instinct screamed from him to simply take her, not give her any chance for second thoughts, to pull her limber legs apart as wide as they would go and pound into her waiting womanhood, claim her for his own. It was the sight of her that held him back enough to ask, her beautiful, beloved features, the old, protective ache that penetrated to his soul. "If you have any doubt at all..."

There was heaven in the curl of her lips, in the softly breathless smile that sparkled there and in her lambent eyes. Her voice a whisper, hushed and strained with her sincerity, with the thrill of apprehension and desire. "I'm sure I love you, dad." Her tongue appeared a moment, its tip emerging nervously to wet her lips, to leave them glistening seductive in the pale light that came in from the hall. "God I love you, and I trust you, and I need you more than any other man I can imagine...and even if I'm crazy right now, I don't think I'd ever want to take it back. You're my daddy, and I'm your little girl, and-" A flicker of intense emotion twisted through her features, yearning, adoration, fear. "And that just feels right to me, it's what I want to be, to give myself to you, completely, because I know there isn't any better place than in your arms. Because I want to know that I belong with you, to you, in every way. And I..."

She broke off for a beat, a breath, time enough to let her eyes dart down and back up to his own, to permit a sniff of soft, self-conscious laughter. Quiet. "...and I'm kinda babbling again, aren't I."

"Yeah," he rumbled back, agreed with tangled love and hunger. Lowered himself down to gently kiss her once again, hold her, feel her warmth and softness as his lips brushed tenderly on hers, concealing a quiet smile of his own. "But I still love you, babygirl." And such delight to hear again her inhalation of excitement at the phrase, the shiver that it sent along her spine as he reached down to guide her legs apart. Her ankles crossing somewhat awkwardly behind him while the head of his arousal nuzzled at her entrance, and he laid a trail of kisses to her cheek, beside her ear. "This might hurt a little bit, princess. So just tell me how you feel."

He let her answer first, a soft hum of acknowledgement. Then he began, his rigid hardness pressed insistent to her virgin passage. Her body yielding only slow, reluctantly, opening to his advance, the bloom of her young flower barely kissed upon his latex-coated crown - that was where her innocence stood fast, a wall of gossamer before the spear of his desire. His daughter's purity...such a tangled feeling lurked in that, here before the boundary. What a man was meant to help protect, encourage her to safeguard until she met someone she truly loved, was surely never meant to capture for himself. Surely. But all those bashful whispers of her daydreams and of the stories that she'd read, they circled in his mind, echoing in his own voice the declarations she'd invoked. That he was her maker, her protector, he was the one who loved her more and deeper than any of the boys she'd ever meet. He was the one she ought to be with, the one who ought to teach her, take possession of her innocence, to carry his beloved little girl across the cusp of womanhood...

It scarcely took much force at all. A careful push, a modicum of power from his hips, and Sarah stiffened, squealed with a shock of sudden, blunted pain as he advanced that crucial quarter-inch within, as her maidenhead was rent before his passage. Her arms abruptly tight and clutching at his back, an injured whimper on her tongue, unprepared despite her expectations - he pressed no further for a while, only held her, kissed her gently on her brow, moved a hand to softly rub and squeeze behind her neck. To soothe his daughter, as he would for any hurt that struck her. "Shh, pumpkin," shushing tenderly her tiny grunt of pain, the rapid breaths that almost shaped the shadow of a cry. "It's okay, just hold on to me...it's okay." An agony of love inside his chest to feel her ready deference, her obedience, the faintest tremble in her arms as they held desperate even tighter there behind his back, hugging herself to his chest, the naked heat of her beneath him...oh, it was a savage tenderness with which he kissed her, held her, murmured ardent praise into her ear. "You're so brave, princess." A tiny smile curled on his lips, irrepressible within his heart to tell her so. "You're such a good girl, a good girl for your daddy." To hear the subtle gasp of injured gratitude that issued from her at the words, to feel the effort that she made to kiss him back...

Slowly he began to move again inside of her. A slightly withdrawal, giving her a chance to breathe before he forced a trifle further into her exquisite tightness, her body like a velvet vice that squeezed and stroked itself around his shaft. Sinking himself deeper into her divinity, thrust by careful thrust, inch by aching inch, a languid drumbeat in her gasps and in the clutching of her fingers at his shoulderblades. Forging forward until she let out a little mewl as he crossed the final inch, sheathed himself inside her to the very hilt, and held a time upon the stillness of their hips kissed soft together. Their bodies joined at last, melded to the deepest union that a man and woman could enjoy...his breath was hot against her skin, her body faintly trembling in his embrace. A murmur. "You all right?"

"Uhm." It scarcely even tried to be a word, her whisper of response. An atom of emotion, rather, of sensation, channeling her feeling as she rubbed her cheek with slow and rhythmic instinct at his jawline, soaking in the friction and the warmth of contact. Meaning came a little later, stumbling and soft. "God, it feels so...full of you, like I could split apart, I'm stretched so tight..." A breath - he could feel her muscles weakly pulsing, clutching at him, his intrusion there within her. "...and it kinda hurts...I mean a little bit, it aches, but it's okay because I know it's from you being - inside me."