Reality is Different: Afterword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed then, just faintly for a moment, a bubbling of brief, divine hysteria before repeating it. "You're in me. You're inside me, god, my daddy is...and I'm not a virgin anymore. I'm a woman now, aren't I?" Such excitement in her voice, so sweet a timbre of delight - there was no answer but a murmur of assent, to which she squealed and squirmed with pleasure, pressing up against him with her breasts, with her hot and eager thighs. Begging fervent, "I'm your woman, aren't I?"

"You know you are, Sarah," he growled hoarse into her ear. "I'm not letting anybody else get near you."

"And I'm your little girl, too?" Half a question, half a plea, half a gasp of exhultation - oh, and god, she moved her hips in such delicious little circles that he no longer could restrain his instincts, the rutting urge that pounded at the inside of his skull. Pulling slow and careful inches out of her protesting tightness just to plunge again into those honeyed depths, to feel her spasm of reaction, hear the tiny cry of sheer sensation that escaped her. "ohh, daddy, tell me I'm your little girl, please..."

"You're my little girl." Faster now, gliding slippery along the tide of her desire, a jumbled flow of words upon his tongue. "Jesus christ I love you, Sarah...you're my little girl, you're my princess, you're everything I care about. I'm never going to let you go." The perfect heat inside of her, her very core, a glow that gave such primal pleasure. The utter beauty of her features, straining with fulfillment. "You belong to me...that's what you really want to hear, isn't it?"

Her agreement was a wordless nod, a flash of boundless longing in her dilated eyes. Drinking in the domineering answer he bestowed. "Well, it's true, you do, you are. I made you, Sarah, and that means you're mine, my property. My little toy, my little slut, mine to keep and use for anything I want..." An aching thrill to speak the savage words, to half-believe them, maybe more, their tempo counterpoint against the thrusts that rocked her nubile body underneath him. "Oh, my beautiful, my babygirl..." Feeling his crescendo drawing near, swept up in the sensation of her channel's liquid grip around his length - and all the more as suddenly it seemed the heat of her redoubled there around him, her silken tightness stroking him with pleasure vastly greater than before, beyond what he could bear...

It took an agonizing moment, there upon the edge, for the thought of what a sudden change like that could signify to slowly struggle past the tides of lust that hammered at his consciousness. Another heavy weight to force himself to slow, to stop, withdraw entirely from her protesting passage, to pull away enough that he could look down between the two of them and see the tattered remnants of the condom clinging to the base of his erection, smeared with their commingled fluids and with a crimson tinge of blood.

"Shit!" No thought before the word - it was just reaction, staring, raw. No consciousness inside him of the nearness of his daughter's ears. No spare within his wallet that he could replace this with - god, no way they could continue, surely, without that. No way that he could satiate the hunger pounding at his brain and in his nerves, so near to its fulfillment, now denied. "Shit."

Sarah craned herself upright to look as well, after a couple seconds panting weakly for recovery. Following his eyes - he stumbled out an explanation as she watched him peel the condom off, disgusted. "It broke." Voicing the obvious, a little dazed, dumbfounded by the development. "I don't have another one, we can't..."

The trailing silence lingered for a while there as Sarah simply breathed. Looked up at him with widened, glassy eyes, with blushing cheeks and naked breasts that rose and fell alluring with every inhalation...it was maybe half a dozen til she spoke, until she murmured with a tremble in her voice. "You should just keep going." Soft and rapid words, scurrying up trepidatious to his ear. "I mean, I'm - I'm safe right now anyway, I think. I'm pretty sure."

"You're pretty sure?" He repeated it, incredulous despite the force of the temptation in his gut, the groaning weight of the desire pushing towards that very thing. Muttering down to her, to himself. "Pretty sure's not good enough, this isn't-"

"It's supposed to be this way!" she interrupted him with sudden fervor, heartfelt, a whisper bursting past its own restraint. "It's real this way, it's just us, just you and me, and nothing keeping us apart." Her hand squeezed desperately upon his own where he was braced against the bed, and that electricity of contact ached again along his nerves, drew him nearer down on top of her, close enough to feel her breath upon his features as she spoke. "If we were cavemen, like you talk about, if we were the only people in the world..." Inchaote, senseless words - but such a husk of love and longing scratched inside them, hooked upon his heart beside the heat of her that bathed his skin. Her body open to him, begging his return as his arousal nestled once again upon the union of her thighs.

"Sarah..." He could barely bring himself to breathe this murmur of refusal. Hardly able to remember why they should refrain.

Nor did she accept it. Her soft hands slipping up his arms, against his chest, to stroke amidst the sheen of sweat upon his skin, to bury in the subtly uneven clumping of his chest hair. "And there's a first there, too, you know?" A prayer in her voice, desperate beseeching in those georgeous amber eyes that stared and strained so worshipfully to his own. "The first time that a woman, when a man...does that, inside her...it marks her. She's branded with his - essence, and that part of her is his, forever. And I want it to be yours, to be you." Biting just so faintly at her lip, a tiny quiver at her chin. The pulsing length of his desire feeling hard as steel as it pressed against her slickness, soaking in her heat that radiated from her center, in the scent of sex and want. Ready. Oh so ready, ancient instinct screaming in his mind to claim this woman that he'd captured. "I need it to be you, dad, I need this to be real, to be complete. Perfect. Please." Craning back her head to beg, her tender neck exposed. The power of her fervor only barely strong enough to overwhelm the shyness of her tongue, to let her shape the final words, to whisper. "Please cum inside me, daddy."

It was one single motion, convulsing forceful through his form. Unthought, unchosen, purest impulse hammered into action by her lewdly tantalizing plea...one thrust, and her womanhood was stretched again around his shaft, kissed heavenly along his every inch with liquid-hot desire. A sound from her, from both of them together, a grunt, a cry, a keening gasp of sheer sensation as he was buried in her to the hilt, as muscles tensed and tightened with the motion, with the stress of his renewed invasion, clutching hold of one another. No conscious thought inside of him, no room for further doubt or calculation with her steaming, silken passage wrapped like lover's arms around his thickness. Her eyes rolled back, shot wide and white, her blushing lips ajar, more exquisite of a sight than he had ever seen - it was rapture in his heart to taste her yet again, to press down hard upon her, kiss her, probe his tongue between her lips, to wrap strong arms behind his daughter's back and hold her tight and trembling as he plunged into her depths, over and over, every stroke more forceful than the one which came before. "Dammit, Sarah, you're so...you're just so..."

His pace was swift already, hard, resuming from their interruption. Hammering her roughly to the bed, devouring the helpless, incoherent cries and mewls that bubbled from her throat as she was bent and rocked beneath him, as he felt his own release draw near...a hungry thing, a rutting animal that held the woman in his grasp and pounded savagely inside her, a haze of raw desire begging him across the brink. To do it now, to fill her with his seed and make her his forevermore. It was only pride that held him for a little longer, sensing Sarah's imminence as well, a preening masculinity that dug in nails to the edge and stood against the wash of agonizing pleasure til he felt that arch of stiffness start to spasm up her spine, til her fingernails scraped desperately against his back, her channel clenched and twitched upon his shaft, her perfect lips stretched wide around a sound of senseless ecstasy, a cry distorted with intensity of the name that she so ached to speak. "Oh, Daddy...!"

Only then did he dive off the edge himself, just two or three more strokes as consciousness compressed, dissolved into the agonizing rush of rapture, buried himself in a final thrust that pressed their hips as tight together as they possibly could go, squeezing her so close against him neither one of them could breathe, he could just let out a sound somewhere between a growl and a groan as climax boiled through his nerves and fired deep into her womanhood, a tiny spasm of unbearable sensation sparking through his nerves with every jet, every salvo shot into her waiting womb...

It almost felt that it was hours later, when the heady haze of bliss began to clear around his mind. When his arms around her loosened, and he relaxed, collapsed a little there on top of her, feeling the delayed fatigue that followed from his muscles' frantic service. The fires of lust diminished now to embers, to a warm and sleepy glow that saturated through his soul, love, attachment circulating slow and sweet as syrup in his veins. He could hear Sarah's breath beside his ear, her note of laughter, tremulous and slight. "I could feel it." Euphoric and a trace hysterical, as she still clung weakly to his chest, uneven - but her voice was silver in his ear. "I could feel it when you finished, when you...came inside me." Laughter again, a fit of giggles almost childishly delighted. "God," her voice turned earnest swiftly afterward, "god, I really do belong to you now. Don't I?"

The note of prayer was quiet in her tone now, mild. And somewhere in the background of his mind, there was a distant voice again protesting - but that was very distant now, very faint indeed. He kissed her softly before answering, a reverence beside her eye, her nose, upon her perfect, pale-pink lips. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess you do." And a shiver in his heart to speak the simple words, a pang of the intensity they carried. For he believed them, right now. He wanted to believe them, that she was his, she would be, that he could hold her here like this until the mountains ground to dust, that he could kiss her any time he wished, love her any way the two of them could dream, and never, ever let her go...

"Forever?" She might as well have read his thoughts, have echoed them. The ardor in her gaze, the hope, the blush of her exhausted satiation so divine. The quiet smile that she wore, its curve a trifle mischievous. Beautiful. Lord, how beautiful she was, a diamond, a delight. There surely was no finer prize a man could claim, nothing that he could desire more. Those slender lips of hers, the wild auburn hair that plastered here and there with sweat against her skin. Scattered freckles on her cheeks, begging his caress, and eyes, those eyes that glowed like gold, that shimmered with her every feeling, with her self-conscious fears and her silly inclinations, her fantasies and joys. The adoration in them when he looked, the devotion that a man could never earn, he could only have bestowed...oh, the force of love inside him was an almost painful thing, an ache that pounded with his heartbeat as he cradled her within his arms and held her near, their cheeks touched warm together, naked bodies interlaced.

Forever. She'd belong to him forever...for all of its appeal, it was the power of that love that held him back from saying it. The softer side of him, now that savage lust was burnt away, that felt a quaver yet declaring an eternal, outright ownership of her. It took a beat, a breath to find the compromise instead. "For as long as that's what makes you happy, princess." Stroking softly there behind her neck, as he had done a thousand times before.

She laughed again, a little. Bit her lip, and kissed him softly on his barely-stubbled chin, a timeless span pressed close in his embrace, so loving that it hurt when she pulled back again to murmur her agreement as an echo. "Forever." And with the slight and clever smile that she wore, it felt that there was no more need for words.