Realized Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie's next moan/scream announce her orgasm. Her legs shiver, and her body shakes as her pleasure roars through her. Jake sucks up her clit into his mouth again while she cums. Her screams get louder, her body squirms under her hands and his until every muscle in her body releases all at once and she drops limp onto her bed.

While Maggie is trying to catch her breath Jake moves up onto the bed. He guides her up higher toward the head of the mattress and moves over top of her and between her legs with his hips. His mouth covers her nipples once more while he lifts her breasts. Maggie hooks her legs over his hips and curls her fingers into his hair. She kisses his forehead and smiles while his mouth teases her nipples. He pushes her tits together and sucks both nipples into his mouth at once, rolling his tongue over the both of them.

After releasing Maggie's nipples, Jake's mouth moves up along her shoulder and neck. Trailing his tongue along the curve of her neck and kissing just below her ear. Maggie smiles and moans at his attention. Her legs tighten around his hips. Her fingers curl into his hair. Maggie lifts her mouth to his ear and whispers three words that will be with Jake for the rest of his life.

"Fuck me, Jake." she says before nipping at his ear.

Jake's cock, hard again and ready for the woman under him, is placed against Maggie's pussy. Their eyes meet again as he pushes forward. The thick head entering her body. Inch after inch is fed into her until finally their hips meet, Jake buried inside Maggie. Neither one of them move for long moments as they both bask in the feeling of his thick shaft filling her completely.

Jake begins to move. Maggie's legs quiver a little as he draws back until just the head is inside her. Then, just as slowly fills her again. Making sure he gives her every inch of himself. Both of them bathe in the feel of the other. Maggie has never had so much inside her, never been so wanting of someone's cock before. Jake of course loves every second of Maggie. His hottest fantasy laying under him, her legs around him, moaning while he fucks her. Every moan and move from her makes him want to give her everything.

Jake's hips move faster. He wants so badly just to slam his cock into her, but he wants to make this last as long as he can. Every moment is a fight between keeping his composure and taking Maggie like he wants. Maggie urges him on, wanting him faster and harder. Wanting him to drive his cock into her. She can't speak, everything is too much for that. Her moans get in the way every time she opens her mouth so she shows him instead. She meets every thrust with her own. She pulls him closer, grips his ass and lifts her legs to get him in even more. Soon Jake gives in and begins pushing harder. His cock slamming into Maggie's pussy. Both of them moaning, groaning and grunting while they live out the heated fantasy they have built.

The slaps of Jake's hips against Maggie's echo in the room while they fuck. He makes sure to get every inch deep inside her with every push of her hips as she does the same by pushing up and taking everything she can for her young lover. His shaft swells and throbs inside her. Every impact of his hips sending shock waves through her clit and the rest of her body. Maggie's body tightens. Her legs tremble. She's going to cum again. Her breathing comes in ragged gasps and gulps while Jake thrusts again and again to give her what she wants.

It only takes a few more moments for Maggie to cum. Her scream rips through the air and her pussy tightens on Jake's shaft. He continues his thrusts while his mother's friend shivers and squirms beneath him. His orgasm is right behind hers. With Maggie cumming all over his shaft and her body pressed against his there is no way he can hold off any longer. Jake pulls away from Maggie and strokes his cock over her. Her eyes and his immediately drop to watch his hand and cock. In just another moment Jake cums. Long white streams of his cum splash down onto Maggie's thighs, stomach and pussy. His body imitating hers as he shivers through his own orgasm.

Their eyes meet again. Both of them smiling at one another before Jake lies down beside Maggie. The two of them drift off to sleep in each others arms, not sure if this will happen again, but very hopeful.

12