Rebecca And Best Friend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leant forwards and began putting the lotion on, starting with the arm across her chest, moving it away from her breasts and down to her side.

Then he pulled her other hand away from her pussy, smoothed lotion on that arm and laid it along her other side. Now he did her neck and her shoulders going down to just below her collar bone.

After that, he smoothed the lotion over her chest and along her deep cleavage, carefully avoiding touching too close to her nipples, over her stomach and down to her waist, feeling the muscles jump a little under his hands.

When that was done, he started on her legs at her ankles.

He did her legs half-way up her thighs, being careful not to go too high, too near her crotch, and Rebecca moved her legs apart a little more.

Now he moved up to her magnificent breasts to do the parts he had avoided touching before.

He poured some oil onto her perfect breasts and spread it over her skin, watching her nipples swell under his ministrations.

Oh yes,’ she said as one of his hands brushed over a nipple.

‘You like that, do you?’

Oh, yes, do it again.

He smoothed the lotion over both her breasts now, his hands moving in a circular motion and feeling her hard nipples pressing against his palms.

Oooohhh.

‘What about this?’ he said and squeezed both oily nipples with his fingers.

Ooooooohhh yes, that’s nice.

‘Or this?’

He bent down to lick around her nipple and then sucked it into his mouth, ignoring the slightly bitter taste of the lotion.

Aaaaahhhhh.

Martin sucked her other nipple, bringing another moan from her lips, and then moved down to her legs again, to do her upper thighs now, and his hands moved a little higher as he continued until he was touching the sensitive areas on the insides of her upper thighs.

His hands rubbed higher and higher on her legs, getting closer and closer to her crotch.

Rebecca’s breathing became shallower the longer the warm hands worked on her inner thighs, going towards and away from her pussy, and occasionally one of them would brush against her labia as if by chance.

He oiled her hips now, and then went across her waist just below her panty line, his hands moving closer and closer to her pubic mound all the time but not touching it, her breathing becoming more laboured.

Then Martin smoothed the lotion over her pubic mound and one of his fingers touched her swollen clitoris, lingering there for a moment.

He paused when he heard Rebecca’s sudden indrawn breath and then ran his oily fingers slowly up the line of her pussy with the tip o f his middle finger sliding between her labia, ending up resting on Rebecca’s clitoris again.

Rebecca reacted immediately by spreading both her legs wider still to open her pussy further.

There was a significant sheen of moisture on Rebecca’s pussy lips now, definitely from more than just the oil.

He cupped Rebecca’s smooth, hairless pussy with his hand and raised his eyes to her face to see that she had closed her own eyes and was smiling in a totally relaxed fashion. Both her hands were on her slick breasts now, each squeezing a nipple.

He began moving his hand up and down, his two middle fingers between her labia and his other fingers outside so the lips of her pussy were between them.

Oooohh yesssssss.

After sliding his fingers up and down outside her pussy a few times, he suddenly slipped the two middle fingers deep into her moistening cunt.

Rebecca responded to this abrupt invasion by spreading her legs wide apart. She gripped the insides of her thighs and brought her feet up to just below her crotch, her soles together.

‘What about your boyfriend?’ he asked.

‘I don’t have one, Martin,’ she responded as he continued fingering her hole.

Her stunning body was second only to her flirty personality. She looked at him with her beautiful eyes and sly, sexy smile and asked, ‘Do you know why I don’t have a boyfriend?’

He knew she was flirting with him. In fact, this was more than flirting so he pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy, pulled them out, pushed them in, and brought his other hand over to start massaging her clitoris.

Nooooooooooo, seriously, do you know why Iooohhhhh, yyyyeeeess, why I don’t have a boyfriend?’

He pumped his fingers deeper into her pussy asked, ‘Why Rebecca?’ since she obviously wanted to tell him.

She reached over and gently rubbed his crotch, ‘Because,aahhh, none of the boys at school have this,oooooohhhhh yes, this much cock.’

He felt his rod start to harden some more.

She continued fondling his cock as she was talking to him, working her hand under his shorts to grip his shaft, and said, ‘I want you to,aaaahhhhh, to fuck me, Martin.’

‘I know,’ he replied.

He stood up and pulled the his shorts off, exposing himself to the girl for the first time.

This is it, she thought to herself.I’m going to lose my cherry to Angela’s brother.

She had dreamed of it for so long, now it was going to happen.

‘You know,’ she said as she looked up at him, ‘I’ve been thinking about this for a long time.’

Rebecca propped herself up on her elbows with her legs apart in an inverted vee and moved her feet to the edges of the towel. Then she watched Martin as he knelt down at her side again and sank three fingers into her tight little cunt. He felt her cunt grip his fingers when she giggled at that moment and he knew that when he got his cock in her it was going to be heaven.

‘Did you know Angela has,ooohhh, has fucked my brother,’ Rebecca asked, giggling again.

‘No, I didn’t,’ Martin said, feeling her cunt tighten around his fingers some more. ‘Tell me about it,’ he said as he pushed his fingers in a little deeper.

Oooohh that’s nice. Well,’ she replied, ‘she was stayingoooooovernight a couple of months ago when my brother washoooo-home from college. He is 20 and goes to col-aaaahhhhh-college, like you.Oh that’s good. After she thought I was asleep, she got up andaaaaahhh snuck into his room. I knew something was up ‘cuz she had beenaaaaahhh flirting with him all night -- the same kind of stuff I’ve,ooooohhhhh, that’s nice, been doing the last few weeks when I stay over here.Oooooohhhh yes, dooooo that, yyyyeeeessss. Right theeere. Like, aaaaaaahhhhh. Oh please, when are you going to fuck me?’

‘All in good time,’ he said as he brought his other hand down to start massaging her clitoris again. ‘Tell me more about my sister first.’

Oooooohhhh, that feels so good, there, just there, aaaaaaahhhh. Well, our bathroom connects our two roooooooooms,’ she continued. ‘At first I went into theooohhh, into the, yes, oooooohhhhh the, into the bathroom and just listened. After a whiiiiiiile, I heard her cry out, Ithhhhhhhhink he,aaaaaahhhhhh, he popped her cherry.Oooooohhhh and then I heard the bed squeaking so I opened the doooooooor a little bit so I could seeeeeee, aaahh yes, push your fingers in deeper, faster…like that, oh yes.

Rebecca dropped down flat onto the towel and arched her back, straining to meet the thrusts of his fingers, ‘Ooooohhhh yyyeess. Anyway, Angelaoh yes, Ange…Angela started moaning like she was cumming and I watched until my brother,thats nice, my brother tensed up like he’dooooohhhh, oooohhh, like he’d cum as well.Oh, yes, that’s gooooooood. I went back to my roomooooohhand pretended to be asleep when,oooohhhh, when Angela came back into bed.Aaaaaaahhh. I was so-ooooo oooooooohhhexcited -- I had actually seen my brother’s buns as he ooohh, ooooooh yes, as he fucked the living shit out of my best friend – I couldn’t sleep. So, oh, oh, oh yes, oooooooohhh right there, so when I was sure that she was asleep, I felt up under her shirt – like the one I had on earlier – andaaaaaaahhhhhhhput my finger in her cunt. I wanted to see if mybro-bro-, please fuck me, brother had cum in her. Boy,oh boy that’s good, aaaahhhhh had he ever. She was drenched with it. Like, I am not into other girls or anything-ing-ing, there, oh yes, but knowing Jason’s, uh, that’s my brother’s cummmmm, ooooohhhhwas in her made me allaaaaahhhhh excited.Oohh yes, like that, just there. Yes. More oh please, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I can’t wait any more. I want you now.’

He leant forwards over her and lowered his head to suck a nipple.

His lips had barely touched the swollen flesh before she exploded into orgasm, holding his head hard against her breast to force her nipple into his mouth and covering his hand with hers, her fingers alongside his in her cunt and pushing his deeper.

Martin was beyond control now. He had never been this excited. His fingering of Rebecca had gotten her pumping her little ass as she told him about his sisters’ exploits and her orgasm was truly incredible.

She was smiling as she sat up and wrapped her small hands around his cock, kissing the head. Then she took his cock in her mouth and sucked hard, pulled back and licked around the head with her tongue.

Her breathing got incredibly heavy as she laid back down on the ground, one hand still on his cock, masturbating it gently.

His cock was standing straight out and he felt Rebecca’s juices pouring out of her pussy, coating his fingers.

‘I want you to fuck me, Martin,oooh, I want you fuck me deep, please.’

His shaft was harder than he could remember.

He knew he couldn’t contain himself much longer and sucked one of her luscious swollen nipples again.

Oh, brother,’ she gasped, and continued to talk in breathy whispers.

Oh, God,’ she breathed. She squeezed his tool with her hand, her fingers just barely making it all the way around.

‘Oh please, oh please, oh please, Martin, fuck me Martin,’ she continued.

Mmmmmm,’ she sighed, ‘God it’s so big, it’s so hard.’

She began to stroke his cock up and down with both hands.

When he couldn’t take it any more he moved between her legs, grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her legs wide.

‘Oh Martin, ram it in, ram it in,’ she practically screamed.

He positioned himself over her, his cock just touching her drenched little slit.

Ohhhhhh, yes, yes, please, yes.

The tip of his shaft rubbed her soft mound, up and down the opening and pushing between her labia but going no further.

She lifted her legs and hooked her knees under her elbows as she gripped the base of his cock with both hands and tried to pull it toward her cunt; the girl definitely wanted his cock in her cunt.

Ooooh, Martin, put it in.’

However, Martin had other ideas.

Before he fucked this girl, he wanted to see her from up close, to taste her, so he moved down so that his face was between her thighs and gazed at her pussy.

Her lips were together much like a virgin.

Was she a virgin?

He touched his tongue to her clitoris, made a little grimace at the taste of the lotion and wiped over her pussy with his t-shirt.

Then, with his tongue flat, he licked her hot little box from the beginning of her asshole all the way up to her budding little clitoris.

Mmmmmmm,’ she moaned, biting her upper lip. Rebecca started rotating her hips as his licking increased in tempo and he gave her a deep stab with his tongue.

OOOOOHHHHH,’ she exclaimed, ‘Again, please, again,’ she said as she grabbed his hair and tried to shove his face inside.

He began to eat her furiously.

‘Oh, yes, put your tongue inside.’

Her pussy tightened around his tongue as he opened his mouth wider and stuck his tongue in a little deeper. She began to fuck his face with surprising power.

He knew she was close to orgasm again and pushed his tongue in as deep as possible.

‘I’m…I’m…oh yes…I…yes…yes…I’mcuuummmmmmiiiiinng, aaaahhhhhhh.’

‘I want to go on top,’ she cried as she came down from her orgasmic high. ‘I want your cock in me.’

He rolled over onto his back and she moved on top of him, straddling him with her cunt over his throbbing tool. She balanced herself with a hand on his chest, reached down with the other to guide the head of his cock to her opening and inserted just the tip of it into her slippery box.

‘I want you...no matter what it takes, I’m getting that monster all of the way inside me,’ she said as she positioned herself straight up over him. He felt the head start to slip in deeper as Rebecca dropped down.

‘God, it’s so big,’ she said as she manoeuvred on his member, hunching down to get into the right place. Then, with a long scream, she dropped down and forced his rock hard cock in as far as it would go.

Ooooh mmmyyyyyy gooooddddddd,’ she cried as she began to move up and down very slowly.

Her pussy was so tight.

‘When did you lose your virginity?’ he asked.

Oblivious to his question, she just rocked gently up and down and, even though most of his tool was still outside of her, she seemed to enjoy herself just fine.

‘Rebecca, when did you lose your virginity?’ he asked again.

She barely replied between breaths, ‘Ten seconds ago,’ she replied.

Squatting over him, she used her body weight to push his gleaming wet cock back inside her.

‘Oh yeah, I love it Martin,’ she said. She started moving up and down as another half inch disappeared into her sweet canal. She felt her orgasm almost upon her and the extra lubrication enabled her to sink another inch.

Oooooooooooyeah, this is what I needed, a real cock.’

With three quarters of his rock hard shaft inside, she began to slide up and down with a steadily increasing tempo.

‘It’s going in all the way,’ she cried out. ‘Oh yes, it’s going in,’ she said.

Supporting part of her body weight with her hands on his chest she began to make slow circles as his cock began to disappear further inside her.

She began to rock back and forth on his cock. ‘Oh yes, Martin, let me fuck you, just as Angela fucked my brother,’ she said as she began to pick up speed. ‘Don’t move, oh it feels reallyaaaahhhhhhh.’

Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened as she sank all the way down onto his rock hard shaft.

Alternating between a succession of short quick strokes and long slow ones, he began to feel an eruption coming on and all he could think of was getting ALL of his cock up inside Rebecca. Coming up on one of her long strokes she pulled his cock out of her cunt enough to maintain his head just outside as she began to rub the slippery knob back and forth between her asshole and her pussy. Then she slowly slid it back into her succulent young cunt.

Penetrating her again felt like breaking new ground for the second time. Going in, he felt his foreskin pulled all the way back exposing the head inside her. The sensation was unreal. Then she stopped. He wondered if anything was wrong but she just sat there motionless with her eyes closed.

He looked up at her, she was so beautiful.

Then slowly she opened her eyes, looked down at him and said, ‘I want you to get on top of me and fuck me, fuck me hard.’

That was all he needed to hear. As he rolled on top of her little teenage body he wondered how it must have been for the guy fucking his sister. He got on top and put his hands on her ass cheeks. She whispered in his ear, ‘Don’t be afraid, do what you want.’

He started to fuck with only a fraction of his strength. Her snatch felt so good and he didn’t want to turn her off by hurting her.

‘What are you waiting for?’ she asked, ‘put it all the way in.’

He started to fuck her like he knew she wanted.

Oh, oh, oooh, yes, oooooooh, that’s the way, that’s the way, yes, yes, fuck me,’ she moaned.

He began to pound her, letting most of his weight crash her but he still couldn’t get his whole cock inside her.

‘Oh please, fuck me just like that, please don’t stop, God it feels so good, break me in half.’

He grabbed her ass cheeks tighter and pushed the FULL length of his shaft inside her with all his strength.

‘Ahh, ahh, oh God, hold it right there,’ Rebecca said, trying to catch her breath.

He looked down to her love hole and he couldn’t believe that all of his meat was inside such a small opening.

‘Hold it right there, it hurts but it feels so good. Is it all the way in?’ she asked.

He looked down and saw there was absolutely no space between them whatsoever.

‘It’s all the way in Rebecca.’

‘Good,’ she said. ‘Now, fuck me properly.’

He began to ram her with reckless abandon.

Uh, uh, uh ,uh, uh, oooh, uh, uh,’ said Rebecca with each pelvic crash. ‘Oh, god, oh, god, oh, yes, i, feel, it, oh, f, fu, fuck, me, fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK Me,’ she cried between each forceful thrust. She now had her legs wrapped around him tightly, her feet touching over the small of his back.

He knew he was about to explode in her and had the fleeting thought that it was lucky the nearest neighbours lived about a mile away. He started to ram her even harder. She couldn’t move anywhere, he had her pinned down and she loved it, it felt so good.

‘I’m coming,’ he yelled.

Oh yeah,’ Rebecca replied, ‘come inside me, flood me with your love cream.

Those words were what did it. He exploded inside of her.

Ooooooo, give it to me all, empty yourself inside me,’ she cried. He wanted to go even deeper inside of her as his balls quivered with each burst.

‘Oh God, I’m coming,’ moaned Rebecca, ‘Oh yes, I’m coming, oh, oh yes, oh please don’t stop, please don’t stop, fuck me, please fuck me.’

His hot cum made her cunt feel even better than it had ever before.

OH, OH, YES, OOOH, AAAH, FUCK ME,’ Rebecca screamed as she drew closer to her blissful ecstasy. She began to thrust him obscenely and her cunt made wet farting noises as it grabbed his creaming cock.

AAAAH, OOOOOH, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH YES, AH, AH, AH, AAAAAHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEESSS,’ she screamed as her love box opened up and her juices flowed.

By now, Martin’s sperm had been churned to white frothy foam that covered the young girl’s crotch like a slippery lather. As they stopped and she lay back on the ground, her legs still wide open and bent at the knees, Martin’s sperm literally flowed from her wide-open cunt and down the crack of her ass.

‘It feels good to be opened up this way,’ Rebecca said as she smiled at him.

‘Do you want some more?’ he asked.

‘There’s more?’

She reached down to hold his cock, squeezing gently and feeling it swell in response.

‘Get onto your hands and knees and I’ll show you how much more there is.’

He got to his knees, placed the tip of his cock at her opening and pushed just the head into her pussy. He leaned forward to cup her breasts, one in each hand, the nipples making hard lumps against his palms, and flexed his hips ever so slightly, pushing in a little bit further.

Rebecca’s low cry encouraged him to do it again, and again, and again, until half his cock was in her cunt. Then he pulled almost all the way out and slowly pushed the head of his cock back in a little way. He pulled back and pushed in a little way again.

And again, Rebecca giving more little whimpers as he did so.

He pulled almost all the way out and did it again.

He pulled out again but this time he paused.

Rebecca cried out, ‘Martin, fuck me, please just fuck me, I can’t wait any more,’ and he pushed almost all the way inside in one slow smooth motion until he thought he couldn’t go any further, she was so tight. He pulled almost all the way out again and pushed back in slowly.

Rebecca was moaning at the excruciating ecstasy of what was happening to her.