Rebecca And Best Friend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Please, Martin, faster, faster. Oh please, faster. Give me all of it.’

He repeated the slow in-out actions a few times, teasing Rebecca with the promise of more. Then he moved in and out a bit faster and a bit deeper, and again a bit faster still, and again until he managed to get all his cock inside.

‘OhMartMarMaaarrtinnn, I’m...YEEESSS, aaaaaahhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

He suddenly felt Rebecca’s pussy go into spasms, which set him off, and he shot a huge amount of cum into her tight pussy.

Rebecca turned her head, looked back at him over her shoulder and asked, ‘Did you like that?’

It was as if he didn’t hear her, he didn’t say anything, he just pulled out and flopped down onto his back with his eyes closed.

Rebecca turned round, still on her hands and knees, and looked down at his now limp cock, then up at Martin’s face and down again.

“I wonder” she thought, and bent her head to kiss it. ‘Have you got any more for me?’ she asked Martin.

His cock twitched slightly in response.

She kissed it again. It twitched again and started to swell, just a bit.

She laid down on her front, flat between Martin’s legs with her arms over his thighs, elbows almost touching the ground, and wrapped her hands round his cock.

She started squeezing and relaxing her hands, making his cock swell more and more until it was almost as fully erect and hard as it had been before.

Martin opened his eyes and looked down.

Rebecca put just the head of his cock in her mouth, looked deep into Martin’s eyes and sucked really hard, her cheeks puckering in with the vacuum she was creating.

She took it out and said, ‘This time I want you to come in my mouth, ok.’

Martin nodded as Rebecca opened her mouth wide, pulled her lips back baring her teeth and lowered her head over his cock until her nose was in his pubes, holding the base of his cock with just forefinger and thumb. Then she closed her lips, forming a seal around his cock and drew up, sucking in hard as she did so.

She lowered her head again and drew up again.

She increased the speed, but Martin knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back for very long, and he didn’t want to hold back.

Rebecca felt the slight swelling of his cock, felt his cum start to rise under her thumb, then moved her hand away, closed her eyes and lowered her head all the way down. Martin reached out, held the back of her head in both hands, pushed it down as far as it would go and emptied his load down the back of her throat in huge spurts.

He held her like that for a few moments and then took his hands away, releasing her h ead.

She lifted her head, letting his rapidly softening cock fall from her mouth, and looked up.

‘Did you like that?’ she asked.

‘Oh yes. Can I have some more?’

‘We’ve got the whole weekend, my parents and sister aren’t due back until Monday.’

He looked at her thinking how lucky he was to have been given this opportunity, and to think this had been delayed because he’d been stupid enough to think it was nothing more than flirting. She was so beautiful.

He knew that he wouldn’t stop with this first fuck. It was only Friday and they had the whole weekend.

STORY PLAN (to cover the rest of the weekend. I might even develop the story into a saga with her going to visit him at university if enough people ask me nicely enough, although this is unlikely as I have got no experience of such relationships)…

Dumps her in pool as joke, jumps in as well and fuck again.

Water garden (sprinkler set up near her without her seeing), she gets sprayed, chases him (naked of course) and fuck in middle of lawn.

Go indoors when sun goes down, make a bong from melted biro and water bottle. Get more stoned and fuck again.

She produces babydoll nightie from previous week (so he can see it properly), fuck again in lounge.

Both sleep together in spare room (so they could say to anyone that “though she stayed the night, that was where she slept” and just not mention that M’ slept with her, not in his own bed, and that they fucked several more times). When wake up, she comments that he didn’t snore (a slightly humorous comment because I don’t snore either) and she thought all men did, and fuck many more times before parents come home on Monday.