Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rebecca was noticing Jordan, she could feel the smaller man slide up behind her with his hard cock against her ass and putting one hand on her back, he pushed her head down so that her ass was still sticking up, but her hands were now on the floor and her head was closer to her knees - she was completely bent in half. She could then feel both his hands on her ass spreading her cheeks wide. He's going to fuck me in the ass, she thought. She knew she said she wasn't going to let him.

"Do it!" came out of Rebecca's mouth. She wasn't even sure she had thought about it. Her body just knew what it wanted.

The smaller man knew that he had her again. "Do what, White Trash?"

"Fuck me in the ass!"

"But earlier you said you wouldn't let me fuck you in the ass."

"Please! I've sucked your cock and licked your balls. I've been your white trash girl. Now please, treat me like white trash and fuck me in the ass. You know I want it." Rebecca could feel that she really wanted his cock in her ass and was more than willing to be submissive to get it. At that point she looked over at Jordan and could see that she was now wearing the taller man's cum all over her face.

Rebecca could feel the smaller man shift his weight, his hands left her ass, and in a flash she could feel his hard cock slide forcefully into her wet pussy, not her ass.

"That's my pussy. You're fucking me! Oh, shit. Son of a bitch." Rebecca could feel his hard cock sliding quickly in and out of her, and she could hear his hips slapping against her ass. She was now being pushed against the wall with the force of his fucking. Every thrust of his cock pushed her 6'2" frame more and more against wall. She could feel her body - tits, ass, hair, and legs - shake with the pounding she was receiving She knew she was completely at his mercy and was being used.

"I told your bitch friend I'd be fucking one of you before the night's ended. Looks like it's you, White Trash. I bet a lot of cock gets in your pussy, doesn't it?"

While Rebecca was enjoying the pounding she was receiving, but, she wasn't sure she wanted to give in completely at this point. The smaller man was really dominating her and was being a bit arrogant about it.

"I didn't used to get a lot of cock, I used to be pretty conservative. But in the last year or so I've really started letting men fuck me. I know that men have wanted to fuck me my whole life - now I let them. "

"And I can fuck you anytime I want, right?"

"Yes, if I'm going to be your bitch, your white trash girl, then my pussy is yours to do with as you please. You can fuck me whenever you want. I'll give you my number and send you some pictures of me getting fucked. Just keep pounding my pussy. Use me and cum in my pussy!" Rebecca could feel her orgasm building as the shorter man continued attacking her pussy with his hard cock. She loved the abuse she was taking. She was so wet from him controlling her.

"You were insulted when I first called you white trash, weren't you?" Rebecca could feel the shorter man continue to pound her.

"Yes, I was." Rebecca could feel her orgasm taking her. She was loosing control. Her head and her body were being slammed into the wall each time the smaller man thrust into her. She knew she was his. "I'm not white trash."

"You're not? What are you doing, White Trash?""

Rebecca knew she was acting like white trash. "I still don't even know your name and you're deep in my pussy, and I'm begging you to fuck me. Yes, dammit! I'm being submissive white trash! I'm your tall, blonde bitch, that's what I am."

"You want me to cum in you?" Rebecca heard him say between pants.

"You know I do. Fill me with your cum. Use this white trash girl. Seed me. Breed me. Dominate me with your cum."

"Here's my cum, White Trash - a fucking stranger putting a full load deep in your big pussy. You like that don't you, being a slut for a stranger."

"I do. You're going to leave me here with your cum dripping out of my pussy."

Rebecca could tell that the smaller man was beginning to cum. "You're damn right. Fucking you bareback has been great. Your pussy's so wet. Take my cum, Trash."

Rebecca's orgasm had taken her to a new reality when she felt the smaller man cum in her pussy. He was so forceful with his final thrusts Rebecca felt herself fall off of his cock and onto the floor in a heap of flesh and sweat and cum - blissfully humiliated and satisfied at the same time.

"You're a big, beautiful whore and I'll be fucking you again, soon," was the smaller man's final insult as he zipped up his pants and walked away with the taller man. "Whore," thought Rebecca. She could feel the man's cum start to ooze out from her pussy. "Whore." She decided she was okay, even a bit excited, with the idea that there were men out there who thought she was a whore.

She finally got herself turned around. She was only wearing a bra, with her pants and thong around her feet. She noticed a fully dressed Jordan against the other wall with a look of awe.

"That was amazing," Rebecca heard Jordan say. Rebecca didn't quite have her wits about her yet. She knew the men had left, but she wasn't thinking straight yet. She stood slowly, pulling up her thong and pants. After she was fully dressed, she just stood there for a minute.

"That was a surprise," she said to Jordan. "I had no idea. I hope you weren't offended, or forced into anything you regret."

"Are you kidding, this is just the letting go I've always want to do. I should be thanking you for..." Rebecca could see Jordan searching for the right word.

"Making you someone's bitch?" Rebecca finished the sentence.

"Well," replied Jordan slowly, "yes. I think I liked being someone's bitch. And, I loved watching you be his bitch. That was a fantastic turn on!"

"Did you really like it?" Rebecca asked somewhat nervously? She didn't want to corrupt Jordan.

"I did. I loved it. I've never been called a 'bitch' before. I was great. I wish my man had fucked me too. Watching you I was so ready to be fucked. Is that bad to say?"

"Not at all," Rebecca moved closer to Jordan for a bit more privacy. "I love letting loose and being a submissive slut, when I'm in the mood!"

Rebecca led Jordan to the women's bathroom so that Jordan could wipe the cum from her face and so Rebecca could wipe the smaller man's cum from her leaking pussy. Rebecca was thinking that she thought it was quite sexy to see the cum on Jordan's face. As they returned to their table, Karen was a bit concerned.

"Where the heck have you guys been? I was getting ready to send in the Army to find you," said Karen both jokingly and seriously.

Rebecca leaned in toward the middle of the table and Karen followed suit. Rebecca said quietly, "You know those guys from the table next to us? Remember I said I needed to keep my voice down so they wouldn't hear my story?" Rebecca went on to convey the story of her and Jordan's escapades outside the bathrooms.

"Are you serious?" Karen replied. "The things I miss when I don't go to the bathroom with y'all." The shared laughter was one of those moments that draws people together in shared experience.

Rebecca was laughing but then felt like she needed to add another element of truth. "I should probably also tell you that both Jordan and I indicated to the two guys that we would be willing to do it again."

"What?" Karen was shaking her head, smiling and concerned all at once.

"Well, I indicated that Jordan and I would be more than happy to let them fuck us." Jordan nodded.

Karen looked from Jordan to Rebecca trying to make sense of everything she was hearing. "Y'all are going to get me into trouble." The laughter started again. Rebecca and her friends ordered lunch and enjoyed the shared conversation and were signing their credit card receipts when the taller man from the table next to them appeared at Rebecca's side.

"Why don't you put your names and phone numbers on the guest receipt so we can contact you later?" said the taller man in more of a statement that a question. He looked first from Rebecca, then to Jordan, and back again; finally, he turned toward Karen. "We haven't met, my name is Chuck. My friend Jacob and I had the pleasure of meeting your friends earlier."

"I think you more than 'met' my friends," joked Karen smilingly. "From what I understand, you and Jacob treated them like sluts. Not that anyone's complaining!"

"Let's just say that your friends were quite agreeable."

"That's an understatement," Karen said, and everyone laughed.

Rebecca handed Chuck the guest receipt with her name and phone number. She figured one name and number would be enough for Chuck and Jacob to contact them. She also wrote them a little note, "We three gals could use a good fucking."

As Chuck walked away from the table, Rebecca turned toward the other two ladies and asked them if they would be interested in going to the farmer's market. They were indeed interested and Rebecca was looking forward to a fun afternoon.

III. Rebecca, Karen, and Jordan are Received

While walking through the farmer's market, Rebecca could feel her phone vibrate. She pulled out her phone and pulled up the text. It was Jacob, "Reception at The Grand Hotel, downtown on Thursday. Meet us there at 7 PM. Wear classy, but sexy, dresses."

Rebecca shared this information with Jordan and Karen and they thought the outing might be fun. While none of them talked about getting fucked at the reception, Rebecca was pretty sure that's what they were all thinking. She knew she was looking forward to it.

Thursday rolled around and Rebecca picked up Karen and Jordan on the way to The Grand Hotel. Rebecca noticed that all three women were dressed nicely, not over-the-top and not too sexy. As the three entered the hotel they located a sign directing them to the second floor for the reception. The reception was for the firm for which Chuck and Jacob worked. It seemed like a rather large reception to Rebecca, she estimated there to be one to two hundred people in the ballroom, all well-dressed. Rebecca was a little worried that she might stand out in some way, but scanning the room she differently.

"Hello ladies." As Rebecca turned to the voice, she recognized Chuck with Jacob standing behind him. She didn't see Dwight, the third man at lunch that she never met.

"Well, hello gentlemen, and of course I use that term loosely." Rebecca laughed at herself and the others joined them. Rebecca felt a little anxious and a little awkward since she didn't really know Chuck and Jacob, yet they'd had sex. She figured Jordan was probably feeling a little awkward too.

"How about a drink, or are you just thinking about taking us to bed?" Karen's comment both broke the tension and increased the awkwardness. Everyone had to be thinking that this night would end with some serious sex, but everyone still had to pretend like that was not the case.

Chuck and Jacob led the three women over to the open bar and everyone ordered up drinks, wine for the women and beer for the men. During the ensuing discussion, Chuck and Jacob indicated that this reception occurred once a year as a "thank you" from the firm's partners. They also indicated that this reception was known for the prevalence of hookups and trysts that occurred during and after. Most of the attendees already had rooms booked at the hotel for the night.

As the conversation progressed, the size of the group increased as new lawyers and guests joined in. Rebecca noticed that Chuck and Jacob were now on the other side of the group and she found herself talking to Jordan.

"I don't know how you do it," said Jordan, sipping her wine.

"Do what?"

"When we first met Chuck and Jacob in the restaurant, you just seemed to know what to do to get them to have sex with us."

"In that case it really wasn't hard, no pun intended," continued Rebecca. "They already wanted to have sex with us, all we had to do was say 'yes!'"

"But, how do you let a man know you want to have sex with him, or you'd like him to take you?"

Rebecca smiled, "Men are easy. Show a little extra cleavage, or let your skirt ride up or spread your legs a little extra, whether they see anything or not, and you'll have their sexual attention. But to be honest, oftentimes a friendly and flirty smile will do the trick. Then again, sometimes a man will just tell you he wants to fuck your ass. I had a guy say that to me at a party once - as if we were talking about the weather."

Rebecca found Jordan fidgeting, playing with and drinking from her glass of wine a bit nervously. This kind of conversation was fairly new territory for Jordan. At that moment, Rebecca saw Karen walking away from the group talking to a man who looked like he was probably part of the firm.

"Let's go follow Karen," said Rebecca pointing at Karen and the man as they walked away. "I've got a feeling we may see or hear some interaction. Maybe you'll pick up some ideas." Rebecca didn't really wait for Jordan to answer, she just began to move in the same direction as Karen and the man. Jordan followed.

Rebecca and Jordan pursued Karen and the man out of the ballroom and down to a lounge that was fairly tucked away from the normal traffic of hotel guests.

"So what are we doing here?" asked Karen.

"I just thought this might give us a chance to get to know each other better," responded the man, Rebecca didn't recognize him but thought he was good-looking.

"Get to know each other better, eh? What is that code for? Anyway, how old are you?" Rebecca was enjoying Karen toying with the man and she was happy that she and Jordan were in a position that Karen and the man couldn't easily see them.

"I'm 26, why?" Rebecca leaned over to Jordan and whispered in her ear, "Karen's 41!" Rebecca looked at Jordan and smiled. Rebecca was also 41, and she thought Jordan was probably in her mid-to-late 30s.

"That's a bit young!" Rebecca watched as Karen walked around the man and sat in one of the chairs. "Just how well are we going to get to know each other?"

Rebecca leaned over to Jordan again, "See, Karen subtly just let the man know that she was interested in him. He may still need to work for it, but she's definitely open to fooling around."

"As a member of the firm, I just thought I could share some ins-and-outs with you. Give you a sense of how we operate."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I can see how you're operating now." Rebecca watched as Karen reached out and pulled down the man's zipper. As she was reaching into his pants she continued, "If you were to shove your dick in-and-out of my mouth, would I have a better sense of how you operate?"

The man had reached out and put his hand behind Karen's head and was drawing her toward him, sliding his cock across her lips and into her mouth. Rebecca and Jordan watched as Karen began to attend to the man more vigilantly, even though he was no longer holding her head.

"So, how many women have you gotten to know better at this reception?" asked Karen.

"You're the first, so far."

Karen, holding the man's stiffness in her hand, looked up at him, "The first, so far, huh? How many women do you plan to get to know better, Mr. 26-year-old? How many have you attempted to get to know so far tonight?"

"You're my first attempt of the night."

"Are you saying I'm easy?" asked Karen.

Rebecca watched as the man, smartly, did not respond, but rather, grabbed Karen by the head again and guided his cock back into her mouth. The man began to slowly fuck Karen's face while maintaining a firm grip on her head.

"You're not easy, you just like sucking dick. I figured if you were willing to follow me to a secluded part of the hotel, there was a good chance you'd be willing to suck me, and I was right. I meant it when I said you are really good at this."

While the man continued to hold Karen by the head, he guided her forward, off of the chair, and onto her knees. Rebecca found herself getting excited as the man let go of Karen's head and she continued to work his cock with vigor.

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, "I love watching a well-dressed woman on her knees." Rebecca looked at Jordan and then back as the man began to take pictures of Karen licking and sucking him. "And, having pictures to remember and share is all the better."

"You plan on sharing those pictures of me sucking you? Don't you think you should ask first?"

"No, at this reception we all take pictures of the women who put out and we share them on a special website with a special hashtag."

"Special hashtag?" Karen asked this question that she was leaning in to take his cock back in her mouth. Rebecca thought taking pictures was a good idea.

"#easywoman." Before she could pull away and respond, the man grabbed her head again and began to increase the pace of his face fucking. "Here we go, first load of the night. Nothing messy, just down your throat. My goal is five women tonight and you're number one!"

The man had now established a pretty good pace of fucking Karen's face. Rebecca knew that at this point, Karen was just along for the ride. She envied Karen. Looking over at Jordan she could tell that she was lost in lust too.

"Swallow it, swallow my cum. Down your throat. I'm sure you're used to it." It was obvious to Rebecca that the last three or four thrusts were all cum laden and that Karen did indeed swallow it. As he removed himself from Karen's mouth, he milked his cock, leaving one last dollop of cum on Karen's lips.

"That's it?" Karen was speaking as the man was zipping his pants. "I get you off and swallow your cum, and you just move on?"

"I'm sure this isn't your first time for a blow-and-go. Besides, as I said, you're just my first of the night." With that the man disappeared down the hallway and Rebecca and Jordan came out of hiding.

As Karen caught sight of Rebecca and Jordan, Rebecca saw her smile and then shake her head as she got up off of her knees. "Did you see that? I was his first of the night? I think I'd have been offended if I hadn't enjoyed it. Hell, he's just my first of the night! And what's with this special hashtag, #easywoman." Everyone enjoyed a common laugh.

"Watching you got me all jazzed up." Rebecca said, looking over at Jordan who replied, "I agree. I think I'm going to need some attention myself!"

Just then Rebecca, Karen, and Jordan watched as three men and one woman came down the hallway rather loudly. It was obvious they had been drinking. The men were pawing at the woman while she giggled and push their hands away teasingly, but not intently. Once the interlopers reached the seating area they saw the three women.

"Oh, sorry," said one of the men leaning a bit to-and-fro, "We didn't think anyone would be here."

"No worries, we were just leaving," said Karen.

"You don't have to leave," replied the tall man who seemed to be partly assisting the woman. "The more the merrier, I'm sure."

As the men were acknowledging Rebecca, Karen, and Jordan, the woman of their group apparently got cold feet and began making her apologies and exited. She was around the corner and out of sight before the men got their wits about them.

"Well, that sucks," said the second man. "I thought tonight was going to get off to a banging start."

"So, I guess not a #easywoman, huh?" added Karen with a bit of an edge.

"Apparently not!" said the man who was still leaning a bit to-and-fro. "I thought we were going to have some fun."

"It would seem the three of you scared off that poor girl. Perhaps your inner fantasies got the best of you," said Rebecca. She could tell that Karen was rejecting the three men and she had her back.

"Do you really think she was going to let the three of you have a go at her?" Karen added.

"She seemed open to our advances, at least until she saw you," the tall man looked across the three women. "I think maybe it was the three of you who scared her off. Don't you, George?" The second man laughed.