Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go!"

Rebecca was a bit surprised, but Jordan spoke up first, "For the last hour, these three men, whom we don't know, have been treating us like sluts and whores. They've been fucking our faces, forcing us to give them blow jobs, abusing our pussy's with their cocks, double teaming us, and as you can see, cumming on our faces. And, we have not only let them do this to us, we have begged them to do this When they stumbled across us an hour ago we had never seen them; but, within 10 minutes we three women were all naked and sucking on their cocks."

Rebecca finally chimed in, "We hope other men at this reception who see this video will treat us not as ladies, but as the sluts that we are. Ladies, let yourself get fucked tonight. There's a lot of men here with hard cocks who want to use your pussies and your mouths for their pleasure. Let them! Let them take pictures and videos of you being used. Especially those of you who work for the firm. Every other day of the year you can be an upstanding lawyer, but today be a video slut. Suck the men's cocks who report to you during the year, spread your legs or bend over and let your bosses abuse your pussy. For tonight, submit to the men of the firm. They deserve to fuck us and fuck our faces. Do it because Rebecca said to! You'll be glad you did."

"That was fantastic. I'm sure this video will go viral. You all will be famous." said Dean, smiling broadly. "We appreciate you being our sluts, and we have posted all of the pictures and videos. So, you may get some interesting looks from both men and women once you leave here."

"Speaking of leaving here, it's time for us to move on and see if we can find women half as willing as you." As George finished, he then led the other two around the corner and down the hall.

Once the men had left, the women cleaned off their faces with tissues from their clutches and began to get dressed. Rebecca was thinking that it seemed so long ago that the three men and the one woman came down the hall.

"That was amazing," said Jordan. "I wonder how many people have seen the pictures and the video."

"I wonder how long it's going to take other men to corner us," said Karen thinking out loud as the three of them all got dressed.

"Well, if things get out of hand, we can always leave," responded Rebecca. "and, I don't know about you, but I thoroughly enjoyed being treated like that." Karen and Jordan nodded their heads as they gathered together their things and headed down the hallway back to the party.

IV. Rebecca and Karen Provide a Favor

Sitting at a table in the large reception room, three men approached the women. Rebecca assumed they were from the firm. They look like lawyers, she thought.

"Hello ladies," said the man on the left. All three of the men smiled. "We're here for Jordan." The man was now directing his gaze at Jordan. "We're here to continue Jordan's slut training. You made a request on video that we plan on fulfilling."

The three men had an air of confidence about them and Rebecca always admired that, as long as the confidence didn't bleed over to arrogance. In this case, the men seemed self-assured and friendly, but not assholes.

"I don't know, I'm here with my friends," said Jordan, somewhat apprehensively.

"Sluts don't say 'no,'" said Rebecca looking at Jordan with a smile. Rebecca understood that Jordan might be a bit uncertain, being approached by three men, strangers, who are demanding sex. But, she did ask for this and if she truly wants to be a slut, she would have to give into more of men's advances, even when it might be awkward or embarrassing.

"Then, I guess it's 'yes.' I don't want to go back on my word, I've heard that's bad form." Jordan looked at Rebecca smiling. "So, please, make me your slut." Rebecca knew that not going back on one's word can sometimes get one into trouble, or at least sexual indiscretions. She knew it had led her into compromising positions more than once; although, for the most part she did enjoy those situations in the end.

As Jordan got up from the table, straightening her dress, Rebecca spoke up. "Make sure she's a #videoslut, we want to see how you use her. Don't let her librarian look fool you." Jordan gave Rebecca a faux look of being insulted.

"You can count on that! Everything caught on video and shared with the world."

Rebecca and Karen watched Jordan walk away with the three strangers.

"Suck our cocks."

Rebecca and Karen were both startled by the men's arrival. Neither had seen them coming, yet suddenly there they were, standing beside them.

"We have to leave the party early, we have another dinner to go to with our wives," said the heavier man standing next to Karen. "But, before we do, you're going to suck our cocks."

Rebecca and Karen sat there for a moment, stunned by both their arrival and their solicitation. Rebecca looked up at the man standing next to her. Caught off guard, she didn't quite know what to say and she was waiting for her brain to catch up.

"Slut, come with me, I'm going to fuck that beautiful face of yours. I'm sure that won't be a new thing for you." Without waiting for a reply, the man began walking toward the door and Rebecca, without thinking, got up and followed him.

"Don't just sit there, follow them!" Rebecca wasn't sure how Karen would take that, she wasn't nearly as submissive as Rebecca was. But, as they rounded the corner out of the reception area, Rebecca could see Karen trailing them, with the other man right behind her. Rebecca's anticipation and excitement were growing.

Rebecca followed the man who was leading through a door. It wasn't until they were in the room that Rebecca realized they were in the men's room. They must be in an outer room, as there were only sinks, towels, and mirrors, and a small velvet covered bench against the side wall.

"The men's room?" Rebecca heard Karen question.

"You don't mind that this is the men's room, do you, slut?"

"No, sir," replied Rebecca.

"You just want my cock in your mouth, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, sir," replied Rebecca. Rebecca was now looking at the man questioning her. She could feel her pussy responding to his questioning. It was obvious that she was submissive and that he was going to use her. She was loving the anticipation.

"Get on your knees and take out my cock."

Rebecca did as she was told. She unconsciously began to stroke his cock to greater and greater hardness, but not sucking him. She was waiting for him.

"Beg for it."

"Please, sir, let me suck your cock," said Rebecca. "You know I love cocks, and yours is so beautiful and hard. Use my mouth for your pleasure. You've seen me suck other men, let me suck you. I want your cock in my mouth."

"You're are a dumb fucking slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir, I'm a dumb fucking slut," said Rebecca. "A tall dumb blonde on her knees, in the men's room, begging to suck your cock." Rebecca could feel her pussy on fire. She was so on fire she would do anything for his cock. She knew she was being a slut, a 41-year-old woman and mother and teacher, on her knees in a men's bathroom begging a man the put his cock in her mouth.

As she was finishing begging, another man walked into the men's room and after looking at Rebecca, Karen, and the two men, said, "You are lucky men. Those are beautiful women you have on their knees."

Without another word the man in front of Rebecca stepped forward and forced his cock into her mouth. Rebecca moaned loudly. He quickly began fucking her face, holding her head with one hand. Rebecca knew she should just hang on and be used, that he just wanted to get off before he left the reception to meet up with his wife. She was sure she would have a face full of cum before he departed and she was looking forward to that!

"Your turn, slut. You're no high society gal. I bet you know your way around a dick. You a dumb bitch too?"

"Maybe, asshole" said Karen defiantly. "I do love hard dick, but I'm not the submissive Rebecca is."

Rebecca watched with her mouth full as the other man pulled out his hard cock. She looked up at Karen who was watching the man intently. She seemed to like what she saw.

"So, you're a tough girl, hard ass? I bet you're not going to just beg for my cock like your slut friend did, are you?"

"No way," said Karen.

"You're a woman in charge of her sexuality, aren't you slut?"

"Definitely. I decide where and when and with whom."

"Get down on your knees, tough girl." Karen did as she was told and the man began to slap Karen's face with his hard cock. "You like me slapping your face with my dick?"

"Yes, asshole."

"But you're in charge, eh?" the man said mockingly. "Are you going to be in charge when I fuck your face?"

"Yes, asshole, I decide when..." Karen's response was interrupted by the man shoving his hard cock into her mouth and down her throat. After two or three thrusts, he pulled out and Karen began to gag and cough.

"Have you decided to be my dumb bitch, slut?" the man asked, rubbing his cock across Karen's face.

"Yes, asshole, I'll be your dumb bitch."

The man again began to assault Karen's mouth and throat. He had a firm grasp of her head and was face fucking her with force. Rebecca watched out of the corner of her eye, realizing the man really was being forceful.

"You still making the decisions?" The man withdrew from her throat and again Karen gagged and coughed.

"Yes, asshole," said Karen trying to recover. "I've decided to let you use me like a whore. A fucking whore. When you're done with me, cum on my face. Show everyone what I let you do."

"You didn't let shit. I'm taking. I'm going to get off in your slut mouth and then I'm going to go home and fuck my wife. If I had more time I'd fuck you, too."

Rebecca could see that the man was back face fucking Karen. He really was being rough, Rebecca thought.

"Slut, you are really a good cocksucker," Rebecca heard her man say. She beamed with pride. She liked to please men and she took pride in her ability to suck cock and to be a good fuck.

"Do you suck all your friends' cocks?" Rebecca shook her head 'no.' "But you would, if they told you to, wouldn't you?" Rebecca paused, then nodded her head 'yes.' "Those poor suckers don't know what they're missing!"

"No, they don't!" said Rebecca with a hand on her hip in mock indignation. "I'm a good cocksucker and I'd be happy to suck their cocks, but I'm not going to just give it away. Well, at least not usually; although, I'm definitely giving it away tonight."

"Other than today, are there times when you've just given it away?"

"Yes," Rebecca said a bit sheepishly. "There have been a few times when I've sucked the cocks of men I barely knew."

Rebecca watched as the man pulled out his phone. Another video of her sucking cock, she thought. She was wrong.

"Where do you live?"

"Central."

"Tell all the men in Central what a dumb slut you are, and what they have to do to get you to suck their dicks."

Rebecca was surprised at the request, a bit taken aback, but then smiled. She was up to the task, she thought, she would tell them what they needed to do.

"Hi everyone, this is Rebecca, from Central. Some of you may already know me. I've lived in Central all my life. What you don't know is that I can be a dumb slut who craves cock. I love to suck men's cocks. I've loved sucking cock since my Central High School days when I first sucked my boyfriend Ricky's big cock. Since then I've suck off several men from Central - Tommy, Clint, Mike, and others, you know who you are! - but said 'no' to many more. Now's your chance! If you want me to suck your cock, I will, but, you have to tell me to suck your cock - don't ask me, tell me! 'Rebecca, get on your knees and suck my cock.' If you've ever wondered what it would be like, or fantasized about me, now's your chance. Just be a bit discreet, not in the middle of the grocery store. Although, I have sucked men in the parking lot of Starbucks, an old antique village, and the state capital."

The man was smiling as he put down the phone, and Rebecca smiled back.

"I can't believe I just told everyone that!"

"I'll post this on the reception website, but I'll also work to post it where men of Central will see it too. I'm not sure if we have anyone from Central here at the firm."

Rebecca leaned forward and engulfed the man again, continuing her pleasuring. She was working him good, when she began to listen in on Karen's conversation.

"You do a damn good deep throat, slut. Keep sucking that dick. I'm gonna cum all over that pretty little face yours."

"Yes, please cum on my face."

"You ever been bukkaked? Let several men cum on your face at once?"

"No, but I'd like that. I think it's sexy and empowering to wear a man's cum."

Rebecca was surprised, she never knew that about Karen. Rebecca had watched Karen get gangbanged once and so she knew Karen liked that, but she never knew how much Karen liked men's cum. Rebecca was a big fan of cum as well, so she was looking forward to getting a load on her face shortly.

"Slut, you should ask the men here at the reception, I'm sure they would love to load up your face with jizz. Here, let me grab my phone. Now, tell all the men here at the reception what you want."

"What?" asked Karen incredulously.

"Tell the men here at the reception that you want them to cum on your face. Slut, I'm about to and you should let them as well."

"I don't think so!"

Rebecca could see out of the corner of her eye the man bury has cock in Karen's mouth. He wasn't being gentle; he was now fucking her face hard. Karen wasn't resisting, she was letting him use her as he wanted. It didn't take long for the man to reach the point of no return. He quickly pulled his cock from Karen's mouth and let loose several streams of cum across her face. The man was a big cummer and Karen's face became a big mess.

The man aimed his phone camera at Karen again and said, "Now, tell the men at the reception what you want!"

"You may remember me from before. I was on the earlier video with Rebecca. I'm Karen. As you can see, I have another load of cum on my face. My second of the night; but I want more, lots more. Get a group of men together. You can all cum on my face and tits. We can do a circle jerk, or you can gangbang me, but I want to wear the cum of several men - not just one or two men, but several."

"There you go, slut. I'm sure a pack of men will be tracking you down to use your sweet face as a cum dump."

Rebecca didn't hear anymore as she knew she was about to receive her own face full of cum. She continued to suck her man for a minute or so more before he pulled out his cock and began to spray her face with several streams of cum. He wasn't quite as proficient as the other man, but he did the male gender justice.

After receiving her cum bath, Rebecca looked over at Karen who was still wearing her man's cum.

"Slut," Rebecca said.

"Skank," replied Karen.

Rebecca and Karen began to laugh together. Rebecca valued Karen's friendship. They had become partners in sexual crime and Rebecca trusted Karen's judgment and discretion.

"Thank you, ladies, for your attention and your talents. We have posted your videos to the reception site, and Rebecca, I'll post your other video around Central shortly."

Rebecca and Karen watched the two men leave, at which point Karen turned to Rebecca, "What's the Central video?"

"It's a video he had me record explaining to the men of Central, where I grew up, how to get me to suck their cocks. I told them all they had to do was order me to and I would."

"Damn, girl. Do you think you're going to get lots of requests?"

"I don't know, maybe. It'll probably depend on how many Central men see the video. I know a few who have been trying to get me to suck their cocks for years. I'm sure they won't miss the chance to order me."

"And will you?"

"You know I will. I told them I would on the video and I won't go against my word. I could be sucking a lot of new cock in the coming weeks!"

Rebecca and Karen cleaned the cum off their faces as best they could. They would need to stop at the ladies room on the way back to the reception hall. They agreed that once they were back at the main hall it would be fun to watch a couple more videos from the reception.

V. Rebecca Said To

Rebecca was a little bit nervous as they headed back toward the ballroom. Who knew what and who had already seen the pictures or video? The two men who took them to the men's bathroom obviously did.

Karen looked up from her phone. "Holy shit! You'll want to see this. The party has indeed started in earnest and apparently, Rebecca, you're famous. You have your own hashtag!"

"What? My own hashtag?" said Rebecca.

"In addition to #videoslut, people are also now including the #RebeccaSaidTo hastag."

"What does that mean?" asked Rebecca.

"Apparently, they are using it when they are following your advice! When you said for women from the firm to submit to their subordinates or bosses. You then said, 'Do it because Rebecca said to!'" said Karen. "Some of them are even holding up signs while they're sucking cock or getting fucked that say #RebeccaSaidTo!"

"That's amazing! I wonder what stories are unfolding as we speak?" Rebecca began to think about all of the interesting sex going on at the reception at this very moment that's due to her encouragement of women to let loose.