Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm definitely up for being used. I want you to use me, I want you to fuck me, I want you to cum all over me. But I'm asking for these things, not submitting to them; you will be empowering me by fulfilling my request, not degrading me. You need to understand that."

"Well then, come and let us empower all over your face." There was shared laughter as Karen got up from her seat.

Rebecca watched as Karen left with the men. She was now alone at her table. As she searched through the online videos on her own phone, she was impressed by the number and range of women who were having sex and allowing themselves to be recorded. She wondered how many of them were being encouraged or submissive, and how many of them were the instigators or dominant. It was clear just by scanning the videos that many of the women were taking on several men at once. She was definitely in the mood to submit to more men. She thought she would watch one more video, before she set out in search of horny men herself, when she found the "Becoming Her Employee's Bitch" video.

III. Words Matter: Becoming Her Employee's Bitch

"I can't believe I'm going to do this. The VP didn't demand it, but I know what she wants."

"What does she want?" Rebecca heard the voice from behind the phone camera.

"Sex. Not with her, but with someone at the reception." Rebecca watched the woman in front of the camera laugh a bit uncomfortably. "I did my homework and I've seen pictures of her, both my VPs actually, sucking off men at previous receptions, so when she told me I needed to 'be a team player, show the men you've got their backs,' I know she was talking about doing the same thing."

"Are you sure? Maybe she meant just to support them. You know, in the usual way."

"No, I don't think one needs to whore oneself out, but at least blow a couple of guys."

"So, what are you going to do?" That was the same question Rebecca had, although Rebecca also wouldn't have had any problem 'supporting' the men at the reception, she thought. She already had done some 'supporting' earlier in the night and was looking forward to supporting some more.

"I'm going to go find a couple of guys and give them blowjobs, and you're going to video it and post it to the reception site. I want evidence that I had the 'men's backs,' and apparently, their fronts too."

"Really? You want me to video you?"

"Yes, if I'm going to swallow my pride and some men's cum, the least you can do is video it."

They both laughed and Rebecca found herself laughing with them. She liked the woman on the video. She was thoughtful and deliberate, but also playful and a bit spunky. She liked people with multiple sides to their personality. She thought of herself that way too, part feisty and spunky, loving and romantic, responsible and independent, and sexual and slutty.

"But who? Who should I pursue? Who should I show I'm a team player?" After a brief pause, Rebecca watched her face lighten up. "I know. Jack and Dylan," she said animatedly. "They work for me so they'll need to keep their mouths shut afterwards. I know that it'll be posted online for everyone in the company to see, but that's fairly passive. Men wandering around the company talking about getting a blowjob from you would be much more unwanted."

Rebecca thought about her point. She was right, she thought, no one actively spreading the news would be better, but that wouldn't be what Rebecca wanted. Rebecca liked the idea of men telling their friends that she sucked their cocks, especially if they said she was good at it - and I am, she thought loudly. She liked the idea of men lusting after her, knowing she was a full grown, mature woman who liked to suck cock.

Rebecca watched the video jump to a new scene where the manager was approaching two men, Jack and Dylan, Rebecca thought.

"Jack, Dylan, I need you to do me a favor. I guess, really, I'm about to do you a favor." Rebecca watched the conversation unfold in some hallway she was unfamiliar with and she could feel herself getting wet. She knew what the woman wanted and that the men would certainly love the idea of their boss sucking their cocks. Isn't that most men's fantasy? Rebecca knew she would love to be a part of that, part of men's fantasies.

"What's up Ms. Bruning?" replied one of the men.

"Colleen, please. We're at the reception, we should be less formal."

Rebecca could tell from the looks on the men's faces that this level of informality was not typical with Colleen. Were they suspicious? Cautious? Curious? Rebecca figured that Colleen was probably a bit distant from Jack and Dylan since she was a female boss and they were male subordinates.

"Sure... Colleen. What can we do for you?"

"It's less what you can do for me, and more what I can do for you." Rebecca watched Colleen's uneasiness, although she thought the men might miss it - it was subtle. Rebecca knew Colleen was on edge based on the previous conversation, so maybe she was seeing what she expected.

"Since it's the reception," Rebecca watched Colleen through the long pause, "and we all know about the reception," another long pause, "I wanted to give you each a blowjob from the boss. The reception only happens once a year, and while we will be professional the other 364 days, I thought it would be appropriate if I sucked your dicks tonight, to be a team player."

Rebecca smiled a bit to herself listening to Colleen rush through the final words of her offer. Afterwards, there was a silence by the men. Rebecca was thinking that this offer must have come out of the blue for them and blown their minds.

After looking at each other, Rebecca heard one of the men say, "Well, sure, we'd love that. Here?"

"No, not here in the hall," replied Colleen. "Let's go to my office."

Again, the video jumped and now she watched Colleen, Jack, and Dylan in what must be Colleen's office. Rebecca wondered what the walk to the office must have been like. She still didn't know who was Jack and who was Dylan as she watched Colleen kneel down in front of one of the men, unbuckle and unzip his pants, exposing a hardening cock. Colleen wasted no time in sucking on the man and Rebecca thought she either really liked sucking cock or she was in a hurry to get this finished, the latter was Rebecca's guess.

Rebecca thought it strange that neither the man nor Colleen said anything or made any noise. It seemed all business. It only lasted a few minutes and she could tell by the man's sudden heavy breathing and Colleen increasing speed of sucking, that the man was about to cum. As quickly as it started, it was over and Rebecca felt a bit cheated. It was boring, lifeless, and unexciting. Rebecca thought about moving on to another video, but decided to give the second man a chance. She wanted to be fair to him.

"OK, boss lady," said the second man now standing in front of Colleen waving his cock in front of her face. "Ready to suck my dick?"

"Yes, I'm ready," replied Colleen, not taking her eyes off of the man's waving cock. Rebecca liked this man already. He was not going to be a wallflower.

With that, the man slid his cock into Colleen's mouth, "That's it, boss lady, show me what you got," said the man sliding in and out of her mouth. "I'm sure this is not your first time on your knees. Is it?"

"No," replied Colleen.

"I didn't think so. Now, take me as deep as you can."

Rebecca watched as Colleen began to take longer and longer strokes, getting more and more of the man's cock down her throat. She was really working at, Rebecca thought, which was surprising given the matter-of-fact nature of her first blowjob.

"Not good enough," said the man. "Here, let me help you." Rebecca watched the man grabbed Colleen by the back of the head and pulled her further and further onto his cock. Colleen was having difficulty taking all of the man's cock. He wasn't super-large, thought Rebecca, but it seemed that Colleen was not extremely experienced. As Colleen struggled with the man's cock, the blowjob became a bit of a slobber-fest. Rebecca liked that Colleen's face was becoming a bit of a mess and that her spit was rolling off of her chin and onto her blouse.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you, boss lady?"

"Yes."

Rebecca thought she heard a bit of surprise in Colleen's voice. Rebecca watched as the man shifted from simply helping Colleen swallowed his cock to more of a face fucking. The man was now thrusting into her mouth, sometimes shallow and sometimes deep. Rebecca found herself getting wet watching Colleen's head, which was now being thrown around from the face fucking. With her hair becoming more and more disheveled and the froth from her mouth growing worse, Rebecca thought that Colleen now looked more like she was having good sex.

"Time to cum, boss lady. You ready for my cum?"

"Yes."

"You want my load, boss lady? I cum a lot. You ready for a mouthful?"

"Yes. I'm ready. I guess."

Rebecca was surprised and excited that Colleen was now more into sucking cock. Rebecca loved sucking cock, so she liked it when others did too. She could see the man increasing his pace a bit as he face-fucked Colleen. It was time, she thought.

"Shit, yeah, take my cum, boss lady. Swallow it." Rebecca watched as the man jammed his cock down Colleen's throat as he came, causing Colleen's eyes to water. Just as he was finishing, he pulled out from her mouth and left a line of cum across her nose and cheek.

"I can't wait to see you sucking my cock on the reception website," said the man. "I'm sure others will too. You look good on your knees, boss lady."

"Thank you," replied Colleen. "We will upload the video soon," continued Colleen as the man pulled up his pants and left with his friend.

As Colleen got up off the floor, still disheveled, and walked toward the camera, the voice behind the camera said, "You OK? That second one was much more aggressive." Rebecca could hear enthusiasm in her voice.

"OK? Did you see what he did to me?" replied Colleen smiling excitedly. "He held my head so I couldn't escape. He just stuffed his dick in my mouth. It was awesome." It was clear to Rebecca that Colleen liked what the man had done to her. "I still have his cum on my face. What was that? Is that normal?"

"Some men like to cum on women. Some really like it," said the voice behind the camera. "Domination and all that." The voice sound impressed and cheerful, thought Rebecca, not in anyway judgmental. Rebecca wished she could see the camera-woman and get a sense of her.

"I liked it. Isn't that weird? I like having his cum on me." She was beaming, as if she just discovered a new toy or a ride at an amusement park that was particularly thrilling.

"I am so jazzed up," Colleen continued. "That was awesome. I hate to say this, but I liked that. Liked it a lot. It's all new to me, but that was great."

Rebecca was smiling, knowing the wonderful feeling of just being used by a man; that said, she wasn't sure Colleen knew she was just being used. It was clear that she enjoyed it, Rebecca thought, but she probably doesn't know what it was that made it exciting. Rebecca knew, though, she knew very well the pleasure in submitting to a man. The very thought made her wetter.

"This is crazy, and I know I shouldn't, but I'd like to do that again."

"What? Seriously?" said the voice. Rebecca could just feel the voice smiling.

"I want to give a couple more men blowjobs and have them do what Dylan did to me. I want that again. What a rush. Maybe... Chris and Jason, they work for me too. What do you think?"

"I think that Jack and Dylan have probably already told them what happened, so I think they'd love it."

"Really? You think they've already told them?"

"I think they texted them the minute they left the room."

"Then I'm going to text them too." Rebecca watched Colleen on her phone. When Colleen was finished, she showed the voice and the camera her text: Heard from Jack and Dylan? Come to my office and have your way with me. LIMITED TIME OFFER.

"Do you think they'll come?" asked Colleen.

"With that text, I am sure they are already on their way."

"I'm nervous. That was rash. I want that experience again, but maybe I should have waited."

There was another jump in the video, with two men entering Colleen's office. Rebecca was excited to see what would happen. She loved that Colleen didn't think too much about what she wanted, but rather, she just acted.

"You called and we came," said one of the men.

"I hoped so," said Colleen, getting back on her knees. "I think you know why we're here." Rebecca watched Colleen reach out and undressed one of the men from the waist down.

"To have our way with the boss lady slut," said the man. It was clear that Dylan has told them about his escapade with Colleen.

"Chris, I am not a slut. I just want to suck more cock tonight," said Colleen. "Dylan piqued my interest." Rebecca knew that Colleen was in uncharted sexual territory and she was wondering how she would handle the men knowing that she wanted their cocks. Usually the woman has to play coy, but tonight Colleen was up front about what she wanted. She liked that. She knew that sometimes she, herself, just wanted to suck some cock and not be slut.

"Well, we're not through with the you yet, boss lady slut. Are we?" Rebecca liked how Chris was rubbing his hard cock across Colleen's face. When Colleen started to talk, Chris shoved his cock into her mouth. "No need to talk, slut. You are on your knees sucking my big dick. That's what you want. Yes?" Rebecca watched Colleen node. "It's about time."

She did have to admit that he had a big cock. Both of the men did, she noticed, as Jason was now standing behind Colleen slowly stroking himself. In asking for Chris and Jason, Colleen got a cock upgrade, she thought.

"Boss lady here has got some cock-sucking skills," said Chris to Jason. "Turn around and show Jason your skills, slut."

Rebecca loved that Colleen was still in her skirted business suit as she turned around, on her knees, to face Jason. It was exciting to see Colleen becoming more submissive to the men. It can be disconcerting to some women to discover that they have a submissive side, Rebecca thought, but Colleen seemed to be embracing it.

"I'm not a slut," Colleen said to Jason. "I like what Dylan did to me and wanted some more. That's all."

Jason grabbed the back of Colleen's hair and turned her head up toward his. "Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. Enough of that. You want to suck my big dick?"

"Wefinitely," said Colleen, holding Jason's cock straight out, straight toward her mouth.

"Are you sure?" Rebecca was getting more and more wet watching Jason teasing Colleen. She loved having men dominate her through teasing. It created such anticipation for the coming cock.

"Yes, please. Let me suck you. Can I suck your big dick now?"

Victory, thought Rebecca. The men now had Colleen begging for their cocks. Colleen had Jason's cock pointing directly toward her mouth, but she wasn't going to suck him until he gave her permission to do so. Rebecca had a vision of Colleen sucking their cocks long after the reception ended.

Colleen's head was now bobbing up and down on Jason's cock. She was working him in and out of her mouth, and doing well, considering his size. Rebecca was jealous that Colleen was servicing two cocks at once. She knew that when the video was over, she would have to go find a couple of men to tame her desires as well.

"Stand up," said Chris. As Colleen stood up, Chris took off her suit jacket and Jason was untucking her blouse from her skirt.

"What are you doing?" asked Colleen. It was clear to Rebecca that Colleen was genuinely confused as Chris took her jacket.

"It's time to lose your clothes," said Chris.

"Why would I take off my clothes?"

"Silly girl, we're going to take turns fucking you."

"What? I don't think so! I'm just giving you blowjobs. I liked how Dylan held my head and left some cum on my face, so I thought it might be fun to give you two blowjobs as well."

"But, that's not what you said," said Jason.

"What?" replied Colleen.

"You said we could have our way with you," replied Jason. "That's what the text said."

Rebecca could see Colleen thinking back on what she wrote. Her face was confusion, concern, and uncertainty. Rebecca knew the men were right. That may not have been what she meant, but that was what she said.

"That's not what I meant!"

"But that's what you said. And, what do you always tell us when we have a miscommunication with a client?"

"This isn't the same."

"But, what do you say?"

Rebecca watched Colleen hesitate, "It's always our fault, even when it's not... but this is different."

"No different at all. And, what do you say we are to do when a miscommunication happens?"

"Make it right," said Colleen. "But that's with a client."

"You say, 'make it right, always,' don't you?"

"Yes, but- "

"No buts," said Chris. "How are you going to make this right?"

Colleen didn't reply. Rebecca was impressed by how Chris and Jason had maneuvered Colleen.

"How are you going to make this right, boss lady?" asked Chris, again. "Your honor and word are at stake."

That would have been it for Rebecca, she thought. She never wanted to go back on her word.

"Still, that's not what I meant," said Colleen. "I was just going to suck you."

"But, that's not what you promised," added Jason. "Don't you fulfill your promises?"

Rebecca knew, based on what the men were saying, that if she were in the room, she would be on all fours taking whatever they wanted to give her. She never wanted to go back on a promise or not fulfill her word. She knew that had gotten her into some predicaments at times, but one's word is one's word, even if one has to get naked.

"I do. It's important to honor one's word and promises. I just-"

"This is pretty simple, Colleen," said Chris as he was unbuttoning her shirt. "Do you want your reputation here at the firm to be that of a liar, or that of a slut?" Collen's shirt was now on the floor.

Unzipping Colleen's skirt, Jason added, "It's all on video, so it won't be your word against ours."

Colleen was now standing between the two men in only her bra and underwear. Rebecca wished she could be in Colleen's head as she decided which path to take, liar or slut. She would much rather be known as a submissive slut, thought Rebecca, than an unreliable liar.

"I'm doing this under protest," said Colleen as she pulled down her underwear.

"Then, let's call this a hostile takeover," said Chris as he moved Colleen back against her desk, stroking her pussy with his fingers.

Colleen didn't respond.

As Chris bent down and began to lick Colleen's pussy, Rebecca could see the face of stalwart opposition on Colleen's face. It was clear that she was doing this with objections and had no intent of enjoying it.

"You may be doing this under protest, but your pussy isn't," said Chris. "You are wet and ready."

Colleen didn't respond.

Rebecca watched as Chris continued licking Colleen's pussy. As Chris slid one of his fingers up into Colleen's pussy, Rebecca could see Colleen jump and face register angry passion. Standing and sliding his hard cock against her pussy lips, Rebecca finally heard Colleen let slip a moan.

"You want my big dick, don't you?"

Colleen didn't respond.

Rebecca could see Chris begin to slide his big, hard cock into Colleen's pussy, flipping the head of his cock in and out of Colleen. Rebecca heard another moan from Colleen. It took only a few more strokes for Rebecca to see Chris sliding half way into deep into Colleen.

"Shiiiiit," whispered Colleen, facing Chris, but not looking at him. Chris continued his half stroke fucking as Jason unhooked her bra, releasing her generous breasts. Rebecca liked that Colleen was now naked; there was something sensual about being naked, she thought. She always had trouble with self-control when she was naked, becoming more sexually shortsighted.