Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jason began tweaking her nipples, Colleen's body wiggled in sexual acknowledgement as another moan slipped. Rebecca recognized Colleen's internal conflict, intellectually not wanting to give up her protest, while viscerally her body was on fire.

"Ready for my big dick?"

Colleen didn't respond.

Rebecca watched as Chris turned Colleen around and bent her over the end of her desk. Colleen gave no resistance as she stretched out her arms forward. There was no mistaking, thought Rebecca, that Colleen was about to get fucked and she knew it. She may be protesting, but she was no longer opposing.

Chris returned his cock to Colleen's pussy. "You want my big dick?" asked Chris has he began his half-stroke fucking. Rebecca knew he was edging her, looking to gain more control of her. Rebecca loved edging men and being edged in return. She found being teased to be tremendously exciting and definitely a way for men to control her. She knew she lost control when approaching and having an orgasm. She would agree to almost anything during that time, which has often gotten her into more sexual trouble, especially if the man she was with figured out that that is when she was most vulnerable.

Chris was now fucking Colleen with only the head of his cock. "You want more? You want more, Colleen?"

"Yes." Rebecca felt a jolt of excitement through her body, recognizing that Colleen had just crossed an internal line, Colleen had now agreed to be fucked. Chris' work to control Colleen was now bearing fruit.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want more."

"More, what?"

"More dick. I want you to fuck me with more dick."

Rebecca felt another jolt in her body as Chris impaled Colleen on the full length of his cock and she screamed.

"AAAaaaar..." Colleen's head snapped up and her hands clinched desktop papers as Chris began to take full strokes into her pussy. "SHIT! Shit!"

"You like my dick?" asked Chris.

"Damn," replied Colleen.

"You like my big dick, Colleen?"

"Fuck."

Rebecca watched as Chris pulled all of his cock out of her except for his head. "Say it, Colleen, you like my big dick?"

After a short pause, "yes," replied Colleen. Another line crossed, thought Rebecca.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes," replied Colleen, and continuing, apparently having learned her lesson, "yes, I like your big dick."

Rebecca found herself getting even wetter as she watched Chris pick up his pace and pounding of Colleen's pussy. With Colleen stretched down her desk, Chris was free to assault her pussy, and Rebecca could see Colleen's first orgasm approaching. Rebecca got the sense that Chris knew this too.

"Tell me, again," said Chris.

"I like your big dick."

"You want my big dick?" asked Chris, pounding Colleen even harder.

"Yes, fuck, me with your big dick," said Colleen, in more of a yell, as she was taken by her orgasm. Rebecca could hear the intermixed sounds of Chris's body slapping against Colleen's ass and Colleen whimpering and squealing loudly. Rebecca wondered if Colleen's "protests" would continue following her orgasm, or if she was defeated.

As Colleen's whimpering and Chris's pounding slowed, Chris said, "Colleen, you are a good fuck." Rebecca loved it when men said something like that to her. She took it as a huge compliment that men thought she was a good fuck. A couple of men also told her she was an easy fuck - that used to bother her, but not anymore. She wasn't always an easy fuck, but she knew there were times when she was; that said, getting fucked and pleasing a man was always worth it. She used to worry that this will give her a "bad" reputation, but she has come to learn that having a reputation as an easy fuck, and a great fuck, has its advantages.

"Thank you," said Colleen quietly, if not a bit sheepishly. "I can't believe I just got fucked on my own desk by a trainer... that was amazing." Colleen still had her head down and her ass and pussy bent over the desk. Chris had withdrawn from her and moved out of the way as Jason stood behind Colleen.

Slapping Colleen's ass, Jason said, "Kneel back down here and suck my cock for a bit." Rebecca noticed that this was not a question and Colleen was not given a choice. She also noticed that without saying a word, Colleen got back on her knees and began to take Jason's cock into her mouth.

"You are like that Rebecca chick on the #videoslut videos, aren't you? You like to suck cock, yes?" asked Jason.

Colleen didn't respond.

Apparently, thought Rebecca, Jason has seen her on video. She liked that. It would seem that a lot of men at the reception have seen her in action.

"Colleen, do you like to suck cock?" asked Jason removing himself from her mouth.

"Yes," replied Colleen, stroking Jason's hard cock. "I like to suck men's cocks, but... I've never sucked a man's cock whom I wasn't dating - unlike today. Today is full of firsts."

"And, the day's not over, yet," said Jason.

"Apparently not," replied Colleen, returning to sucking Jason.

"Here we go. Put your hands down." Rebecca watched as Colleen put her hands by her sides and Jason grabbed the back of her head. In no time, Jason was giving Colleen a good face fucking, her head being thrown back and forth as he thrust forcefully into her mouth. "Since you like sucking cock, you must like being face fucked too, yes?"

Colleen nodded 'yes,' as best she could under the circumstances. Her head was then pinned against the side of her desk by Jason's hands as he slowly began to slide his entire cock into her mouth. Rebecca was impressed that she was able to take his entire cock, which was definitely on the larger side. After holding his cock buried in her throat for several seconds, Jason pulled out from Colleen's mouth.

"You are one hot bitch, Colleen. You took my cock like a slut. Now, get up."

"I'm not a slut," Colleen said to no one in particular, getting up off the floor.

"We'll see. Lie back on your desk."

Rebecca smiled, knowing Colleen was indeed becoming a slut. Chris had just fucked her hard and here she was on top of her desk holding her legs apart so Jason could to do the same. This night would change her world, she would never be able to go back to the straight-laced woman she was before. Rebecca knew from experience that once a woman felt the joy and ecstasy of being a slut for men, of letting men treat you as a sexual object, of begging them to fuck you or to let you suck their cocks, you would never be truly satisfied with what you had before.

"What do each you need?" asked Jason.

"I need you to fuck me," said Colleen, picking her head up off of her desk to look at Jason.

"But you said you were doing this under protest."

"I was wrong."

"Wrong?"

"I'm not a liar," said Colleen. "Maybe I'm a slut, I'm not sure anymore, but I'm definitely not a liar."

"Then, put me in you," said Jason. "Put my cock in your pussy."

Colleen reached out and guided Jason's hard cock into her pussy, while Rebecca began to stroke her own pussy. Rebecca found she was getting extremely wound up by watching Colleen's transformation.

Jason wasted no time grabbing Colleen's hips so he could bottom out in her pussy with every stroke. Colleen took to the abuse immediately, throwing her head back and side to side, "Holy shit... so, damn good," said Colleen. "Fuck me hard. Fuck your boss."

"Ever been fucked like this before?" said Jason.

"Never."

"You like the way Chris and I fuck you, don't you? You like being man-handled?"

Rebecca could see Colleen struggling again with who she's been and who she's becoming. Rebecca thought it likely that Colleen had previously only engaged in standard "vanilla" sex, boyfriend blowjobs, pussy licking, and missionary and doggie fucking. Today, she is having sex with two men with above average cocks who were confident in their use - she is being used for their pleasure. In addition, Colleen was coming to terms with the idea that she likes being used by men.

"Yes, I like what you're doing."

Rebecca was surprised when Jason pulled out from Colleen's pussy, as was Colleen.

"What are you doing?" Colleen asked.

Holding his cock up for Colleen to see, Jason said, "Beg for it."

Colleen stared at Jason's cock, then at Jason, and back, again, to his cock, unsure of what to say. Will she go down that road? Will she give power to the men in her life? Will she let herself be humiliated and degraded by men, begging for their cocks? Begging to be fucked? Rebecca had not really embraced her willingness to surrender to men until her gangbang at Mike's party. Since then, she had repeatedly allowed men to demean and use her for their sexual pleasures, and she enjoyed it immensely.

Rebecca looked around to make sure no one was watching her and hiked up her dress so she could more easily finger her pussy. She slid her hand into her underwear and began to work her pussy. She was on fire and needed an orgasm badly. Her activities were mostly covered by the table and its table cloth, but not entirely. She was also just short of panting, with a glistening cleavage.

Colleen shook her head, but never took her eyes off of Jason and his cock. As Colleen shook her head, Jason began to run the head of his cock in and out of Colleen's pussy.

"Beg for it."

Colleen shook her head, again.

Jason drove his cock into Colleen, bottoming-out again, this time leaving his cock fully buried in her pussy. "AHHH!" exclaimed Colleen, thrusting her hips up to meet his assault.

"Beg for it."

"No... no... shit... aaaaarrrrrrr," said Colleen, bouncing up and down, trying to get movement on Jason's cock. "I want you to fuck me, hard, really hard. I'll do what you want. I need your cock, just fuck me... fucking whore..."

Rebecca knew that Colleen was now been broken. She was now submitting to Jason. She had crossed a line she probably didn't even knew existed at the beginning of the day.

"Not a whore," replied Jason, still with his cock at full length inside of Colleen. "You're going to be our bitch, Colleen." And with that declaration, Jason began to pound Colleen's pussy

"WHAT?" replied Colleen loudly in both surprise and ecstasy. "What?" she replied as Jason drove deep into her. "Bitch?"

Jason continued to slam Colleen's pussy, driving her into her desk. He task taking full strokes, Rebecca noticed, and Colleen's body was flailing on the desk in reponse.

"You are going to be our bitch. You will be our boss during the day, at work. We will do everything you ask. But, you will also be our cock worshipping bitch, doing everything we ask."

Rebecca almost made herself cum as she watched Jason reach under Colleen's legs, grab her under her arms, and lift her off of the desk, all the while fucking her. Rebecca reached deep into her own pussy as she watched Jason bounce Colleen like a ragdoll on top of his cock.

"Son of a... I'm just your fucking toy," Colleen shouted as she bounced up and down on Jason's big cock. Rebecca loved watching Jason standing in the middle of Colleen's office, lifting her up and slamming her down on his hard cock while she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. Colleen was in no position put up a fight, she was his to use and abuse.

"You're our bitch, Colleen," said Jason. "Anything we ask."

"Fuuuck," Colleen squealed, impaled on Jason's big cock.

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"What do you want more than anything, now?"

"Cock, hard cock."

"As our new bitch, you're going to get all the cock you can handle."

Being shaken and drilled by Jason's cock, Colleen repeated, "I'm your bitch." With the thrashing she was taking from Jason's cock, and the ensuing orgasm, Rebecca was pretty sure Colleen would agree to anything at this point.

"As our bitch, we get to fuck you whenever we want. Do you understand?" Rebecca was pretty sure that she did not, at least not entirely.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yeeesss," Colleen said with her head back and her hair flying everywhere from the assault "You can fuck me, fuck your bitch... anywhere... anytime..." Rebecca could tell that Colleen was completely engulfed by her orgasm.

"Tell us what you are," asked Jason.

"A bitch, your bitch. I'm your bitch."

"Thank us."

"What?"

"Thank us."

"Thank you for letting me be your bitch. Thank you for abusing me with your cocks. I can't wait for more."

"You're going to like being our bitch," said Jason.

"I hate to admit it," said Colleen, her orgasm subsiding. "But, I think you're right. I think I'm going to love being your bitch."

Rebecca watched as Jason took Colleen off of his cock and slowly set her back on the ground, standing. Rebecca was amazed at the pounding Jason just gave to Colleen. Rebecca was sure that if she had just received that pounding, she would've agreed to be their bitch too. Watching Colleen, unsteady on her feet from the fucking she has just received from Jason and Chris, Rebecca was jealous that she wasn't a man's bitch. That said, she thought, she was pretty much Mike and the gang's unofficial bitch. She would let them do just about anything they wanted to her, in fact, she already had.

"Okay, bitch, get over here and suck my cock," said Chris. "You said you liked Dylan's cum on your face; well, as our bitch, we are going to cover your face in cum."

Kneeling in the middle of her office, Kelly, looking up at the men and replied, "Yes, cum on me. Cover my face."

"Has a man ever come on your face before?" asked Jason.

"No, never. I never even considered it before."

"And now what?" asked Jason.

"Now, I'm going to ask men who fuck me to cum on my face."

Chris and Jason were stroking their hard cocks directly in front of Colleen. Rebecca knew the thrill of watching men stroking themselves so they could degrade your face - to see the lust in their eyes and feel the dominance as they spurt all over you. Rebecca knew she was definitely a cum slut. She loved men's cum too much not to be.

Jason was the first to let loose on Colleen's pretty face. Jason packed a heavy load, Rebecca thought. Collen's forehead, left eye, and left cheek now dripped of his cum. Colleen really seemed to enjoy this, thought Rebecca. That made her happy.

"You our bitch?" asked Chris.

"I'm your bitch." replied Colleen smiling with cum dripping down her face. "Oh yeah, I'm your bitch, boys."

"So, what does that mean that mean?"

"I think it means I'm your fuck toy, to do with as you please. I think it means I'm going to be getting a lot more cock." Rebecca was sure that Colleen was going to be getting a lot more cock. Rebecca knew that as soon as she started to say 'yes' to men, rather than 'no,' her mouth and her pussy would be full of a lot more cock. The number of men in her hometown of Central, who have visited her mouth or pussy, has certainly grown since she started to say 'yes' more, in the last year or so, and that made her very happy.

"Beg for it, bitch," said Chris.

"Cum on my face, Chris. Humiliate me with your cum. Put me in my place. I'm already on my knees in front of you. Make your boss your cum slut."

"You love being on your knees serving men, don't you?"

"I do. I never would have admitted it before, but I do. I'm so glad I'm your bitch. I look forward to your cum on my face a lot."

Chris let loose with an onslaught of cum that took Colleen by surprise. She flinched as his cum splattered across her nose and eyes. Rebecca appreciated the four solid streams of cum that now lay across Colleen's face, dripping down off her chin and onto her tits.

"Definitely. Your face was made for our cum."

"Thank you," said Colleen, her face a mess with cum. "I love having a face full of your cum."

Rebecca was amazed at Colleen's transformation from naïve boss to her trainers' bitch, and, again, she was jealous that she wasn't someone's bitch. She knows there's a lot of men at her church who would love to fuck her or to slide their cocks into her wanton mouth.

"Bitch," said Jason.

"Yes?" replied Colleen.

"When you dress for work tomorrow, dress to suck cock and to get fucked," said Jason.

"Yes, sir. Gladly."

Rebecca watched as the men dressed and left Colleen's office. The video then zoomed in on Colleen's cum covered face. Colleen looked into the lens while she licked the cum from her lips.

"How did I go from starting the day with the intent of sucking a couple of men's cocks, just to prove that I was a team player, to becoming a couple of men's bitch? And what are other men going to think when they see this video?"

"They're going to think," said the voice behind the camera, "that you're going to suck their cocks and let them fuck you."

"And, I am," replied to Colleen. "I am."

Rebecca was certain that Colleen would be a 'company' bitch by the end of the month, getting on her knees for every cock that walked through her door - at least she hoped so. For the moment, however, Rebecca was so horny, herself, that she needed some relief.