All Comments on 'Rebecca Pt. 04'

by thepeopleschamp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
thepeopleschampthepeopleschampover 9 years agoAuthor
Here it is!

Y'all want a part 5?

*getting it all over HER toes haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part 5 PLEASE

I absolutely loved the foot worship scene in this part and the build up that led to the climax at the end.

Please do a part 5 :) the ending to this wasn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely no one cares.

Less than 1500 people read this mess. All you have to do is look at the score to know that nobody wants anymore of this drivel. UGH!

thepeopleschampthepeopleschampover 9 years agoAuthor

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like it. Are you able to maturely tell me what I'm able to improve on? Or is your negative opinion not of the writing style, but of the fetish?

Also, you wouldn't happen to be one of those angry people from my post in the bulletin board, would you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same shit.

I honestly think that these stories are getting kind of boring. For 3 episodes he does nothing, and finally gets 1 footjob in this one. Can't you add some tension to the plot or something? At this point it's the same shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey I honestly love this series. Part 5 would be fantastic; don't let these guys get you down. One suggestion that I'd love to see incorporated would be more teasing and denial. I think that might've been what the last guy meant by "tension", because I felt the end was slightly anticlimactic but what do I know. Anyway thanks for writing and I hope you'll keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Written Story

This series was very well written, and I was able to feel, what he was going through in vivid detail. I am not a big fan of the ball-busting or crunching, but that's just me. My fetish, much like the main character's is a sensitive subject, which even my closest friends are unaware of; even so, my general demeanor and personality would not allow me to be treated in a manner such as this.

However, to those who enjoy this type of prolonged pain that eventually ends in a truly climactic release, this story is pure gold. And I do mean grammatically as well, a truly titillating tale indeed. Keep up the good work. Maybe write a story about someone shy but not as submissive, and both parties get to truly enjoy his/her (I'm flexible) fetish. I do understand if that's not your thing though. Anyway, I just wanted to send some positive vibes your way for a job well done!

thepeopleschampthepeopleschampalmost 9 years agoAuthor
oh one more thing...

To the Anon who called my story drivel, you aren't really anonymous. If anyone else has read a lot of femdom/submissive male/dominant female stories, you'll have noticed that on many of them you have hate comments...a lot of the hate comments have that same word: Drivel. It's really sad that you choose to spend your time trolling/hate commenting on femdom stories, with a word you probably got from a thesaurus.com search for "bad," that you think makes you sound sophisticated and/or cool. I may not keep continuing with this story, but I WILL write another femdom series. And then you and your no-life ass can come comment on that one too, letting everyone know that a story with 4.12/5 stars is "drivel."

OkonoezealoOkonoezealoalmost 3 years ago

Great story, love how he was played into enjoying the cbt/pain. You definitely need to continue this, it's legendary. But maybe clue us in from his perspective on how he feels remaining hard through the torture...

However you play it, just continue please.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 year ago

I truly do hope he leaves her. It seems like she hardly cares about him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous