Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other bed, Ben had licked April's pussy and clit till she had an orgasm that almost had her screaming to be fucked hard. Ben did that though after she relaxed he positioned her on the edge of the bed so he could see her and play with her breasts while he plunged his cock in and out of her pussy.

He was going at quite a pace when April stopped him and told him to lie on his back and she dropped down on his cock impaling herself and riding him cowgirl position. He loved this as every stroke April's breasts would bounce in such an erotic manner he couldn't help himself he had to grab them. He held one in each hand as she continues to ride him and he could feel her nipples harden as his own orgasm was building.

Scott, who had alternately having his cock being sucked or impaled in a pussy, was watching his bride intently as she rode Ben to an earth shattering orgasm followed by Ben's body tensing up and going rigid as he spewed his jism deep into April's pussy. She collapsed on top of Ben as he wrapped his arm around her. His cock slipped out of her pussy as it softened and his cum and her juices leaked out all over his cock and balls and down the crack in his ass onto the bed. He was very satiated by this pregnant woman and told her so as he kissed her.

Watching this Scott thought, I am the only one left to cum and was trying very hard to get the girls to go faster on his cock. They had brought him to the edge at least six times without letting him cum and he was about to explode. He wanted to cum and told them he was ready and he would get on top if needed. Rebecca just answered, "If you want to cum you have to cum inside of April first. She made us promise that she gets your first load of cum then you can give us as much as you want after that!"

He wasn't about to argue he was so hot and bothered he would have fucked a knothole in a tree stump if it would have gotten him off. He also was so turned on seeing his pregnant wife get fucked by this young stud and he loved it.

He got up rather quickly and as Ben moved away he lay down on top of his wife as best he could with her large belly in the way and plunged his cock in her soaked pussy in one stroke. He didn't stop either he continued at a frenetic pace for only a minute before everyone could see his body stiffen and twitch as he deposited his load of cum deep in his wife's cunt.

April was smiling ear to ear. She had wanted that for so long and she absolutely was in heaven and as he came she had another orgasm of her own. They rested for a while and told Scott how they had planned to do that to him. He laughed and admitted his phobia about fucking his pregnant wife was unfounded. He hoped he wouldn't continue to have those feelings and indeed he could always look back to this night to get him going.

Soon Ben's cock began to stir so Rebecca and Julie began to work on him while Scott and April watched. Soon Scott and April were going at it like rabbits themselves. After both men had cum a second time. Julie and Rebecca went over to April and started kissing and fondling each other. It took no time at all before Julie was licking all the cum from April's pussy. April was licking Rebecca's pussy and Rebecca was licking Julie's pussy. All three women had cum a few times but the softness of another woman licking their clit's had them cumming again. Not as intense as before but enough to put an end to a pleasant night of sex.

They all just fell asleep where they were waking the next morning in the same place they had gone to sleep in the night before. Ben, Rebecca and Julie said their goodbyes and went next door to shower and change. Soon they could hear through the walls April screaming, "Oh god Scott fuck me harder, harder just like that! Oh I'm cumming! Keep going like that I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Then silence as they both had reached the climax they wanted.

The three of them just smiled at one another while they dressed for the beach.

That night Rebecca told Julie and her brother she wanted to go back to her old school and visit the next day. It was Saturday so the campus would be mostly empty as not many classes were held on Saturday. She asked if they wanted to go with her. They both declined and agreed Rebecca could take the van if they could get a ride to the breach from Scott and April.

Ben went to ask and they agreed so Rebecca was going to her old school in the morning.

She got up early as she hadn't been back for almost two years now and she wanted see some of her old professors and maybe a few friends that were still there in grad school. She had chosen another school for graduate studies one closer to home.

She had e-mailed one old professor the night before to see if he was around she really wanted to see him. This was the first older man she had fucked. He had been real gentle and slow and made her feel special and never rushed. He had an average size cock but he knew what to do with it and his tongue, he had been the first to give her multiple orgasms.

She had especially loved going to his office early before class when he held office hours. Locking the door and fucking him right in his office. She had him cum deep in her pussy and she would put her underwear back on and go to his class like that. She loved the feeling of his cum dripping out of her cunt and onto her panties and every once in a while she would sneakily get a finger in her pussy and lick it while he watched at the front of the class. She was turned on that no one else knew what she was doing. She loved the scent of her fresh fucked pussy mixed with his semen. It turned her on now just thinking about it.

Rebecca also sent out another e-mail to her online friend Joe. She knew he lived in Connecticut so she wrote the following note to him:

Joe, I loved the last story you sent. I tried a few things you mentioned with my brother. It was such a turn on to do it after I read about it. I know I haven't written in a few days but it because I am on a vacation with my brother and a friend before I go back to school. As a matter of fact I am in Rhode Island but tomorrow I will be in New haven CT. I loved it when you sent a picture of yourself naked you really have a nice cock.

I hope you understand why I can't send one to you. But tomorrow if you're available I would like to meet you for coffee. Just coffee, nothing else. If you want to meet me just be at the Starbucks on Chapel ST. by Yale University at 11 Am. I will be there at 11 to 11:30 only, as I have other plans for the rest of the day. I would like to see you it would bring to life some of our chats seeing the person behind the e-mails.

Rebecca

She sent it out and thought of Joe. He was another older man who had taken the time to send her stories and chat about sex with her. He had given her ideas on what to do with her brother and his urging had given her the nerve to approach her stepfather. She had seen the pictures he sent and she knew he had a wide cock. She also wasn't ready to take it any further at this time, she just wanted to meet him for now and if he showed it would be the perfect opportunity to get to know him face to face not just online.

When they got up Ben and Julie dressed for the beach, Rebecca put on a light sundress with spaghetti straps. She didn't bother with a bra but put on a pair of pink cotton panties instead of her usual thong. The dress was empire waisted so to make it more stylish she put a wide belt she brought for it on. This way it made her look more her age rather than like a little girl. She stepped into her sandals and off she went.

The trip took just under an hour and she found a great parking place near some of her old hangouts. It was just before 9 AM and she went straight to her old professors' office. If he hadn't changed his schedule she would find him there having office hours before his 11 o'clock class.

His door was ajar and when she walked in he smiled and rose from his desk to give her a big hug. They chatted for a few minute just small talk before Rebecca turned and locked the door. She turned around and said, "I miss our sessions before class, so I came to get another session."

He could only smile as she approached him. He wrapped his arms around her as they kissed. She wasted no time and as she knew there might actually be a student knocking on the door anytime. She and her professor removed their unneeded clothes rather quickly. Rebecca only removed her panties and let her straps fall to her shoulders to give him access to her breasts.

He dropped his pants and underwear right where he sat. She went down on him sucking his penis to life while he held her head in his hands. After getting him hard he lifted her up and moving a few things, placed her on his desk and proceeded to lick her pussy and clit. Rebecca had loved how he was able to get her to cum so quick and today was no exception.

She was soon cumming all over his desk. After she orgasmed she then turned around and sat on his lap facing away from him. This way she had full control while she thrust herself upon his stiff cock. Also he could and did reach around and cupping her breasts in his hands, tweaking her nipples sent shockwaves of pleasure straight to her pussy.

Soon she was cumming again and soon after that she could feel him grunting and stiffening as he too came deep in her pussy. As she had so many times before class she dressed. She could feel his cum in her pussy as it slowly dripped out. She loved the feeling and it gave her great pleasure to have her professor once again. They said their goodbyes and she left. As she did she noticed two guys waiting to meet with him. She smiled to herself as she hurried to Church Street to see if her friend Joe was going to show up. It took her twenty-minutes to get to the Starbucks and she was early so she went up the street to the bookstore to browse.

In the bookstore she happened upon the erotic section and having never having had the nerve to browse here before this time she found it. She thumbed through some sex manuals and a few other tomes about having great sex maintaining great sex and so on. All seemed interesting but nothing really caught her eye. She glanced at her watch and saw it was time to go meet Joe. That is if he showed up. She thought to herself that he would if he had read the e-mail. She hadn't thought to check her e-mail this morning to see if he responded either way. Oh well she thought I am right here now if he comes, great, if not then I still got my pussy filled with cum this morning anyway.

Rebecca walked into the Starbucks and glanced around. She didn't see Joe. There were a few people in line so she decided to get a cup of coffee and sit at one of the tables so she could see the door. No sooner than she had sat down but a face she recognized walked through the door. He recognized her also and went up to greet her.

12