All Comments on 'Rebecca's Naked Interview'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years ago
:D

ROFL at the last line. Good work, friend.

BoobluvahBoobluvahalmost 7 years ago
it was good

I particularly liked the name choice using anon like anonymous and de sade like the world famous marque de sade who is considered the creator of sadism. that was a stroke of brilliance .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

I wish she had fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flat and unsatisfying

Flat and unsatisfying, especially the end. In fact the only kick is that lame last line.

And, from a reporting point of view, had she publicised the fact that he would only do an interview under the those circumstances then that would have been rather bad news for the antagonist. She was supposed to be a struggling journalist yet she did nothing to stop him from taking control of the situation, almost as though she had never conducted an interview before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 star

Very funny. Nicely done. Very skillful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Cliched

Very cheesy too. This wasn’t meant to be a serious story was it? I didn’t check.

Tess

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In response to Anonymous 10/08/17;

That is the whole point of the story! Both of them eventually gave in to their basic urges, and they each (or should I say BOTH) eventually indeed DID fuck him or should I say let him fuck them, as I feel that was his intention all along, after having given him permission to do so, possibly even giving him permission to film them both in their submission to him, giving him a further weapon to use against them in case they sued him. He could simply produce the videotape of them, giving explicit permission to use them in any manner he so chose, at any time he so chose, meaning he could summon either woman to his estate, and she would have to show up, dressed as he requested, or else suffer a pre-chosen sexual penalty (OF HIS CHOSING.)

AnonymousPervAnonymousPervover 4 years agoAuthor
To Tess

Tess, none of my stories are "serious" in any way whatsoever. Fiction is fantasy, and in my particular case, sometimes utterly absurd. I have written one non-fiction piece that I haven't published here, and even it isn't serious. Just reminiscing on some fun times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.