Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

Amelia's room was simplistic, but cosy. She had only just enough room to move around, with her bed and chest of drawers dominating much of the space. Her bed was situated in front of her door, and now she really saw it. This time Amelia was completely unprepared for what she saw. She knew that she had been squirting throughout her long climax, but the amount was still shocking. Her bed sheets were soaked with it, as was her carpet, while streams of her juices ran down her door, adding to the pool already on the floor. She let out a groan of misery, dreading having to clean it up. As she was about to get a new set of clothes on, a sudden aroma came to her attention. The scent was potent enough that it stopped her in her tracks.

It was intense. The kind of scent that you feel you should recognise, but can't place your finger on it, however this was divine. Amelia knew it was coming from within her room, but she couldn't tell from where. Heading back into the bathroom, where her various scented items resided, she immediately turned back around, finding that the scent faded the further in she went. Growing slightly frustrated now, she dug through her drawers, seeing her and her sister's clothing there, but they weren't the source of the aroma, then she went to her pillows, seeing if something was underneath them, but found nothing. Almost frantic now, she came to a realisation; the source of the scent, was her sheets and door, or rather, the fluid that coated them. Hoping otherwise she lowered her head to her drenched sheets, and breathed in deeply through her nose.

Almost immediately she felt like she was on an incredible drug. Her vision swam, the colours of her room all seeming to blend together in restless waves. She heard herself gasp, but it seemed to echo throughout her mind, then she could feel herself moving, and looked down at herself, her hands raising in front of her. Each movement had after images, as though she were moving too fast for human eyes. Suddenly it all ended, but when she assumed she had come down from the high, a sudden onset of incredible heat surged through her, once more causing her juices to flow rapidly, and her nipples to become bullets.

"Oh god not again!" She groaned, and, in her last bit of sanity, laid down on her stomach, with her head in the pillow, muffling her moans, as her hands moved of their own accord to her most sensitive areas.

It was similar and different this time. Her hands repeated their previous motions, teasing her hypersensitive tits and pussy to orgasm, but after the first one she recognised the sudden onslaught of sensation, as did her lust addled mind, for her hands ceased all stimulation, letting her hang on the crest of climax. Amelia couldn't understand what was going on, despite her desire to cum, her hands refused to move until she had calmed down enough. They repeated the torture over and over, each time her pleasure spiking faster than the last. As she was about to cum, both her hands once again withdrew to a groan of protest, however she then felt them again, this time kneading her mildly curvy ass, spreading the cheeks and revealing her puckered rosebud. No, she thought, not my ass. Having never penetrated her anus before, she was against it. Her legs acted on their own, raising her hips into the air.

Her hands wouldn't listen to her. Amelia felt one of her nails tease her rear entrance, while one hand went lower, to her waterfall of a pussy, coating the fingers liberally in her juices. Then she felt it, the feeling of fluid on her hole, being rubbed in, the tips of her lubed up fingers teasing the tight hole. To Amelia's utter horror and pleasure, one of her fingers began to press in, finding little resistance thanks to her cum. Being the first time she had been penetrated by anything in that hole, Amelia was shocked by the sensations. It felt both painful, like a burning, yet, as her ass adjusted to the invader, she felt a different burning. Just as she was beginning to relax, another finger joined its sister, bringing a whole new wave of burning pleasure. She was given no time to adjust as the third finger entered.

Amelia tried clenching her anal muscles in an attempt to keep her own fingers from entering, but it did little to no good, as her muscles refused to respond. Amelia made no sound now, her mind unable to decide if this was pleasure incarnate, or delightful torture. A fourth finger stretched her ass wide, the sensation of burning only increasing, as her hands refused to let her adjust. Finally they halted their assault, letting her rest and grow accustomed to the feeling of having her asshole stretched in such a fashion. Just as Amelia began to once again feeling pleasure building within, she felt the fingers pulling out, only to thrust back, sending a whole new feeling of painful delight through her body. Rather than building a rhythm her hand just pulled and thrust in irregular intervals, with each thrust being harder than the last. A single tear ran down her face as she felt her thumb folding into her palm.

Instantly her mind cried out in protest, but her body refused to listen. Amelia's other hand went to her pussy, gathering a large amount of her fluids and spreading them over her invading limb. In a sudden, painful move, her entire hand entered her anus, but it didn't settle for just the fist, using what flexibility she had to force as much of her arm inside her rear end as was possible. The thought of how disgusting her hand would look once it came entered her mind, her mouth letting out a muffled whimper. Amelia felt a single tear run down her face, as she experienced what it was like to be totally powerless, to be in such a humiliating position, even though no one else was there. When she was about to raise her head and beg for help, anything that would stop her suffering, she felt her folded hand open within her, seeming to stimulate something deep within her body, sending her into a climax that put her previous one to shame. She forced her head back into the pillows as she let out a loud cry of bliss.

Any and all brain activity ceased for Amelia. She only knew pleasure and that she wanted it to continue, now giving herself over to her lust. Her free hand pinched and stroked her clit, intensifying her orgasm even further. Gush after gush of her juices sprayed forth, giving her sheets and even her door a fresh coating, even as her fist continued to thrust in and out of her stretched asshole. Amelia's body went into overdrive, as her vocal chords ceased working, she began to thrust back against her hand, rubbing her rock hard nipples against her bed, adding to the pleasure already coursing through her. Her mind resurfaced suddenly and a single image entered her mind, one of her; one hand buried in her raised ass, the other stimulating her pussy, her head thrown back, mouth open wide with her tongue falling out, drool running down her chin and neck, while her eyes rolled back into her head. That image alone was all she could focus on besides her orgasm.

Amelia felt her pleasure decreasing steadily now, but as it did her hand opened deep within her again. Once more she was sent into an extreme orgasm, this time her hand continued to stimulate whatever was inside her. Somehow, orgasm upon orgasm layered atop each other, each time her hand moved, she came again, the pleasure only increasing. By now her liquid had created a large puddle on her bed and carpet, which only grew as her climax continued without end. As her orgasm neared the ten minute mark, the pleasure began to dissipate, her mind trying to take control, and gradually succeeding as she managed to force her fist from her ass, while her other hand moved away from her gushing cunt. Once she had regained full consciousness and control, the pleasure finally ended, though occasional spasms and twitches racked her body from the aftermath. After roughly ten minutes of rest, Amelia was able to roll over and sit up.

The mess from before was perfectly tame next to this. Literal puddles of her cum were being gradually absorbed by her carpet and sheets, no doubt the mattress also being soaked. Her door was absolutely covered in her juices now, and the scent was everywhere. Even now, after she had become exhausted, she could feel a heat building in her pussy. Amelia had always been healthy in her masturbation habits, usually putting aside one or two nights for a bit of self love, but even if she had been inactive for several months now, she was taken back by the actual need to pleasure herself. Fearing she would fall into another masturbatory trance, she retreated to her suite, where the scent was only in the background and easier to ignore. Standing before the mirror once again, she half expected to see her pussy swollen and raw from her ferocious session.

Instead her entire body looked perfectly fine, with only a couple exceptions. Her lower face for one, was absolutely drenched in her drool, as was her neck. Her pussy, looked the same as always, except slightly swollen with her residual arousal, and the fact that her inner thighs were drenched in her juices, while small rivers continued to run down her legs. She realised to her pleasured surprise, that her vagina was still bald. Amelia always preferred shaved to having a bush of any sort, the same went to her taste in men, the less hair the better, but this was surprising as she would've thought it would have grown out while she was in a coma, yet there it was, bald as the day she was born. Amelia simply shrugged it off, putting it down to luck or something. As she studied herself in the mirror she also noted the lack of other body hair.

Strangely she hadn't really noticed her actual hair. The dark red locks were the only thing that had grown out, growing from her shoulders to her waist now, but to her surprise it looked perfect. Amelia never really liked her hair this long, since it was difficult to maintain, but seeing it now she was amazed, and actually decided to keep it that way. As she surveyed her breasts and hips she lamented their loss, having lost a great deal of fat, her curves had suffered greatly, though with her height of five foot two, her new B cups looked decent, as did the very slight flare to her hips. It was one of the rare occasions where she was actually thankful for her height, or lack thereof. Whatever the reason for her almost miraculous appearance, Amelia was just thankful she looked somewhat decent, given her activities. After cleaning up her face and legs, she went to get redressed.

It wasn't easy in her main room. The scent permeated the air, her arousal threatening to take over once again, but she somehow resisted, keeping a piece of cloth around the lower half of her face to help. Not long after getting dressed, she was out of her room, breathing in the untainted air. Remembering how bad she had been sweating, Amelia went to sniff herself, but found that she smelt as though she'd just showered, and with the finest body wash money could buy at that. Shrugging it off, she went downstairs, made a cup of coffee and watched some television. The rest of the day went by, without anyone entering Amelia's bed room.

Wendy returned late into the evening, to see Amelia and Holly having pizza in the living room. They offered her a slice, which she gladly accepted, falling back onto the couch with a groan.

"Tough day?" Amelia asked, taking a bite.

"You could say that," Wendy said, taking a large bite out of her slice, chewing and swallowing it quickly, "I got into a huge argument with my boss, and over nothing! Hell, I don't even remember what it was now!" She leaned back, silently fuming and eating her pizza. Amelia hated seeing her little sister being mistreated, the feeling of anger welling within her all too familiar. She silently resolved to speak with this woman, as soon as Wendy and Holly let her out of their sight. For some reason, the thought of putting this woman in her place sent a delightful chill up Amelia's spine.

The family sat around the television, watching dumb TV shows and generally having fun. Holly had to go to bed early, since she had plans to meet up with some friends in the morning, so Amelia and her sister sat beside one another, watching whatever seemed interesting. As they sat there, Wendy took a deep breath through her nose, suddenly noticing a new scent. The pizza had long since been eaten, and the boxes put in the trash, and even then this was nothing like that. It was a kind of flowery scent, like the extravagant shampoo she used when it was cheap. Aside from making her insanely curious as to what was causing the smell, she could also feel a sort of warmth starting within her body, the heat slowly spreading to her erogenous zones. In a short time she could feel a damp patch forming on her panties.

Wendy made an excuse to go to bed early and left quickly. While Amelia wasn't aware of it, she was grinning like a shark as she watched her sister go to bed. The younger sibling was in a panicked, yet aroused state. She had no idea why she had suddenly felt so horny, and that troubled her, but taking precedence over that, was her burning desire, embodied by her rock hard peaks, and her practically dripping pussy. Shutting the guest room door behind her, Wendy couldn't hold on any longer, pulling her business suit off in a hurry, almost tearing the material in her need. It didn't even cross her mind that this wasn't natural.

Wendy lost all sense of herself as her lust took complete control. Her legs moved on their own, taking her to the single bed, where she laid herself down, spreading her legs to give herself better access to the delicate flower at her centre. The young woman's hands ran over her body, from her flushed face, over her full lips, to her perky mounds, tweaking her hard nipples as she passed, over her taut stomach, down to her moist heat. It had been many a year since Wendy had last masturbated, either stress or lack of any real desire to do so, as such, when her slim fingers ran across her sensitive lips, her thumb lightly brushing her engorged clit. She barely held in the cry of absolute pleasure.

Suddenly her body felt alive. It was as though the stress and anger she had felt over the past months, just washed away in a flood of erotic desire. Lust and need pulsed through her body, her nipples practically aching to be touched, as did her near dripping pussy. On the rare occasions Wendy masturbated, she was never one to deny her body what it wanted, and this time was no exception. One of her hands left her cunt, returning to her pleading teats, taking one between her thumb and forefinger, she pinched it, gasping as pure delight washed through her, prompting her free hand to mimic its sister, by stimulating her clit, pinching the sensitive button. The sensation sent an electric shock through her entire body, causing it to spasm in a miniature orgasm.

What little sanity Wendy retained, told her she needed some way to stop her from screaming too loud. Miraculously overpowering her desire, she went about searching for something, anything, to gag herself with. As if by heavenly intervention, she came across a ball gag. With her mind in near complete disarray, Wendy didn't question what the sexual object was doing her sister's home, instead she merely put it in her mouth, and did the straps tight. As she returned the bed, she passed a mirror, which hung on the bedroom door, at just the right height for her to see herself. The sight was enough to completely knock her out of her madness.

Seeing herself looking so frantic, so... completely wild, and with a ball gag in her mouth. Wendy's mind couldn't take it, her lust quieting rapidly. Undoing her gag, she let it fall to the floor, where she stepped back from it, as though the gag were a strange creature. Wendy fell to her knees, as the absurdity of what was about to happen dawned on her, but even then, she felt a quiver of desire smouldering within her.

"I'd better... uh, go to bed." She said aloud, standing once more and moving to her drawers. Even as she changed and settled down under the bed covers, her gaze never wandered from the direction of the gag. Maybe I should put it back? Wendy thought, but knew that if she touched it again, she might not being to hold back. With that, she fell into a somewhat fitful sleep.

Amelia was feeling agitated. She couldn't stop squirming in her chair, as though she were full of energy or something, but she only felt tired, knowing that she would have to go to sleep eventually. Perhaps that was why she felt as she did? Her thoughts went to her room, where the scent probably still remained, thankfully it seemed to weak to spread much past her room. Amelia was half tempted to sleep on the couch that night, but at the same time, she wanted to bask in that wonderful aroma, give in to her deepest desires, maybe even bring Wendy into the mix. She suddenly snapped out of her daydream, blanching at the horrifying thought. But then again, she felt a small wetness beginning in her panties.

Shaking her head free of the thought, Amelia decided just to sleep on the couch. It was comfortable enough, and there were plenty of pillows laying around. Deciding to watch one more show before retiring, Amelia flicked through the many channels, pouting at the lack of interesting shows. Before she even realised it, she had begun crossing over into the adult portion. Despite realising where she was, Amelia made no effort to change the channel, even as she went along the programmes, going from live phone sex, to adult films, and even crossing into the hardcore realm of things. From there things just got strange.

The last time Amelia had looked up pornography, was when she was in her early twenties. Having been raised in a semi-religious family, in that, while they didn't particularly follow a faith, they believed in saving oneself for marriage and preserving ones purity. Somehow, even through the wildest years of her life, Amelia had maintained this mindset, except that one night when she had met Holly's father, whom she never knew the name of. On that night she had drunk a spiked drink, but failed to realise this fact, and simply continued, becoming highly intoxicated as a result, and so she gave in to her body's desire and gave her virginity to a total stranger. She didn't particularly regret it however, as she had received Holly from the experience. Holly, she thought, her mind turning to her quickly maturing daughter.

With a small cry, Amelia realised what she was thinking of and all but hit herself. Her thoughts had turned to erotic ideas of her daughter, her own flesh and blood. Holly would be eighteen in little over three months, and the thought of her daughter being legal sent shivers down her spine. Amelia had raised Holly on her family's values, but had also told her, that if she met a man, or woman, she thought was the one, then Amelia would bless whatever action she took. Now however, Amelia practically bristled at the thought of another's hands on her daughter. Holly belonged to her. Once again she barely stopped herself from screaming in horror at the thought.

Taking several deep breaths, and keeping her mind away from her daughter or sister, she went to get what she needed. Amelia turned off the TV as she left, trying to remove anything that would spark her lust. When everything was ready, she wiped the sexual thoughts from her mind, no easy task and settled in for sleep. The second she closed her eyes, a wave of exhaustion washed over her, and she knew it would take no time at all, before sleep claimed her. I'll have to clean my room tomorrow, she thought sleepily, letting out a sleepy sigh of relief that things might be returning to normal soon. Then the darkness claimed her consciousness for the night.

Amelia awoke first the next day. She had the same feeling one gets at waking up before they wanted to, and tried to return to the land of dreams, however nothing worked. Groaning in sleepy annoyance, Amelia got up, checking the clock just above the TV, seeing that it was just past seven AM. Unhappy, but undeniably awake, she went to the bathroom. Holly was next to awaken, hearing her mother walking about and shutting the bathroom door. While she had plans for much later in the morning and could just go back to sleep, she wanted to spend as much time with her mother as possible. Forcing her teenage body to wake up, despite her desire to just fall back asleep for the next hour or so, she walked upstairs to wake Wendy up. It was a familiar pattern she had fallen into over the long months.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers