Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

While Wendy did have an alarm clock, she almost always either forgot to set it. Or, on the rare occasions it did go off, would just shut it off and return to her slumber. Holly had no doubt that her aunt would rather stay in bed for another hour, but she knew Wendy would also want to spend as much of her morning with her sister. Knocking on the door, to no reply, Holly opened it, seeing her aunt sleeping like a baby. It was always a nice sight to behold, as the days of hard work just washed away in her slumber, making the middle aged woman look far younger. However, all good things must come to an end. Holly began to walk in to wake the woman up, but stopped dead in her tracks.

Not one foot from the door was a ball gag. Holly had looked at porn, having given into her curiosity after overhearing her friends talking about in middle school, but she had only seen a couple of videos, and they would were very standard. Even so, she knew of the rougher side of the internet, where things such as a ball gag were used frequently. Stifling a shocked gasp, Holly continued inside, intent on completing her objective of waking her aunt, but her eyes never strayed from the gag, wondering silently why her aunt had one. All manner of erotic thoughts entered her mind, causing the young teen to blush wildly. Shaking the thoughts free, Holly set about waking Wendy up.

Her method of waking someone as stubborn as her aunt was simple, yet effective. Taking the duvet in her strong hands, Holly pulled with all the strength her athletic body could muster. Wendy slept with the sheets wrapped around her, kind of like a cocoon, as such, when Holly did this move, the older woman was spun around wildly, almost instantly waking her up. She looked around wildly, until her eyes settled on Holly, the sight of whom sent a flood of relief through her body. Wendy was always easily spooked, even when she was in a familiar setting, and that morning was no exception.

"Thanks hun, I'll be down in just a minute." Wendy said, or rather mumbled, her mind and body barely awake.

"I'll be back to check on you in five minutes." Holly said and left. The girl knew her too well, Wendy thought and stood up, stretching with a yawn. As she went to leave, her gaze fell on the ball gag. A sudden desire surged through her, a desire to finish what she had started last night. Even as she fought her desire, Wendy's hands began reaching out to it. Catching herself before she passed the point of no return, she left to join her niece downstairs. But her mind remained on the gag even as the day wore on.

Her family didn't question why Amelia slept on the couch, they just went about the morning as normal. Wendy had to leave for work, complaining that her boss was a slave driver, though at the very least she had less hours that day, and promised to be back before five. In the meantime Holly left just before noon to meet up with her friends, leaving Amelia all to herself, though Holly said she would call or text every hour or so, and that if she didn't get an answer within five minutes, she would be coming home. Amelia didn't bother explaining that she didn't have a cell phone, her old one being one of the few things wrecked in the accident, as her daughter revealed a second one, saying that she was keeping it on hand for when this day came. While some people would probably view the fact that they were leaving their recently reawakened relative home alone, despite their better judgement, as a irresponsible decision, but Amelia had been adamant that they continue with their daily lives. As such she was now home alone.

As the day wore on however, she began to wish she had some company. After her daughter and sister left, she took a shower, the first one she'd taken on her own for that matter. By muscle memory she made her way to the en suite, but stopped at the door of her room, remembering what most likely lingered there, instead she used her daughter's suite, sending a silent prayer of thanks to whatever deity had blessed her with this house. As she washed herself, Amelia found it harder and harder to resist masturbating, her entire body seeming to have become hypersensitive, sending small shocks of pleasure to her nipples and pussy. It was no small feat that she showered, dried and got dressed without falling to the floor in a lustful fit. That wasn't to say she was totally restrained, her nipples sticking out noticeably through her tank top, while her panties were damp with arousal.

"I need to calm down." She said aloud, and remembered spying a couple books Wendy had bought recently. Amelia found one, a young adult novel it seemed, and laid back on the couch, opening to the first page. Thankfully she was able to relax and actually got into the book.

Unfortunately, the book could do only so much to stave off the desires smouldering deep within her. As she finished the current chapter, she found her legs rubbing together, her hands quivering slightly from her body's desire to touch itself. To the best of her ability, Amelia tried to ignore it, but the need persisted, gradually gaining strength as it wore on her resistance. She soon found herself unable to concentrate on the novel, each time she tried to focus, her arousal seemed to bolster in retaliation. When she tried to read and once more failed, Amelia began to feel frustration towards her body, angered by its strange need to masturbate. The anger she felt caused her lust to recede for a moment, but it only came back, and stronger than ever. Finally unable to hold out any longer, Amelia gave in.

As her hands moved to pleasure herself, the front door opened. Jumping, Amelia fumbled about trying to return to a relaxed reading position, the surprise also bringing the fire between her thighs to a tolerable level. She looked to the door, seeing Wendy coming through and plopping down on the nearest chair. Amelia checked her digital watch, compliments of the hospital, and noted the time, which was only 1:20PM, meaning Wendy should still have been at work. Then she saw her sister's face, and the sheer blankness, almost zombie like glaze her eyes had.

"What happened?" It was all she could think to ask in that situation. Wendy looked to her elder sister, and opened her mouth, only to close it, clearly thinking about what to say. She took a deep breath and began to speak once again.

"My, my boss... she... she, uh, she kissed me!" When Amelia didn't say anything, Wendy continued, "Right out of the blue. One moment she was being a bitch, and the next she asked to see me in her office, and... afterwards, I just left." She looked at her sibling, trying gauge her reaction. Amelia suddenly felt like she was no longer in control as she spoke.

"And how did it feel when she kissed you?" While she said it in a semi-calming way, there was an underlying huskiness to her tone.

"I-I don't know. It shocked me at first, so I didn't pull away immediately, and..." She began to squirm slightly, a blush colouring her face a bright red, "As it went on, and I got over the shock, I noticed how soft her lips felt against mine, how her tongue met my own, and how her delicate, but strong hands slid across my back..." She trailed off, her eyes glazing over at the memory.

"Do you want to do it again?" Amelia asked, her voice filled with an alien lust.

"Wh-What?" Wendy asked, dumbfounded by her sister's question. As Amelia leaned over display what she meant, her conscious mind realised what was about to happen, regaining control before her lust went any further.

"I-I-I-" She stuttered, before turning away and rushing up the stairs, leaving her younger sibling in a daze.

Once in her room Amelia let out her pent up fear.

"What the fuck is happening to me?!" She cried out, unable to care that Wendy could most likely hear her, "I was about to kiss her. My own sister!" She stated, her voice lowering. She fell to the floor, cuddling her knees against her chest. Her mind flashed to the idea of Wendy kissing another woman, though her mind inserted herself in the roll, and a flood of lustful heat came over her. Shaking her head, she tried to focus her thoughts on anything else, wastelands, crappy movies, even thinking of The Room. As she sat there though, she felt her lust gradually winning the war against her sense of decency. Just as her body began to take total control, there was a knock at her door.

"Amy? Are you alright?" The sudden knowledge that Wendy was just beyond a wooden door, caused Amelia to lose all sense of self. Smiling like a predator who had caught her prey, she stood and opened the door...

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers