All Comments on 'Reboot Pt. 01'

by Salish

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Neptune60Neptune60over 8 years ago
Please, more.

I didn't want to stop reading, but I ran out of pages, I was lost in the script and am so sad I have to wait for prt 2.

Please, More!!

Soonest!!!

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
As always...

Absolutely wonderful! I agree with the other poster, yes it was long but not long enough... I look forward to part two :)

tough_choicetough_choiceover 8 years ago
umm...

...are you by any chance an Indian? I read lot of indian names here. 😃 and I also happen to be from India. So I'm quite curious. Nice story btw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really good

looking forward to part 2.

lesbearlesbearover 8 years ago
best, yet

Absolutely the best story I've read on this sight. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
magnificant

i have been a literotica reader since 2008 and this story was one of the best that i have ever read .It was emotional, sensuous, sexy . simply brilliant! can't wait for part 2

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago
Another one

Salish you have done it again. I absolutely adore your writing. It was nice to see more of Sarah and Meaghan too.

I like these stories because they are also set in my home state so I feel at home.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

Excellent job.

Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just one word: wonderful.

Thank you.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

Once more into toplist, me thinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very much liked it

There's a sad aura set on it all, but nevertheless very beautiful.

I must say that the sex scene with Sumi being such an expert as a first-timer made the suspension of belief slightly stretched, but other than that - very real characters and scenes.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Couldn't be better

Excellent story, Salish---couldn't be better. I enjoyed the gentle progression of the story and I thought everything was completely plausible. It's also a story which gives the reader food for thought: although Sumi was generally lucky with her husband, I imagine that many arranged marriages just end in misery for those concerned, especially if said marriage goes against their natural sexuality. I'm looking forward to the next chapter---if it's as good as this, then it will be a winner.

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
Magnificent!

As always, I got immersed in your story. I also like how time passes in your stories so that things can develop at a natural pace, even with strong attraction. Thank you for including Jenna's reaction to Sumi's purchase of her painting in this chapter... I would have hated to wait for the next. I get the feeling that not many people understand Jenna's art.

tygztygzover 8 years ago

This story is the embodiment of what I long for each time I come to lit - deep characters, both main and secondary; strong plot, and (surprise) not an excess of sex. The sex was hot, don't get me wrong, but this was a really good story without tiresome tropes and stereotypes; the sex was icing on the cake - and I actually prefer a good moist dense cake to its frosting - except when the frosting is buttery smooth :)

6/5.

SalishSalishover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for reading, everyone. I'm rapidly nearing the end of part 2, hoping to post within a week. It's written from Jenna's perspective, so it's got a different feel from part 1. And it's another long one :)

And no, tough_choice, I'm not Indian, though I do know and work with a lot of Indians and Indian-Americans.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago
Yay the next chapter is almost here!

I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your stories

Nice unfolding of the story, nice build-up. Love your allegories: "Her voice was warm and slow, like cognac after dinner."

Please keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When is Part 2 coming?

...

SalishSalishover 8 years agoAuthor
Soon

I was hoping to have part two done a few weeks ago, but other (non-Literotica) writing projects and, you know, life got in the way. I finished the first draft last night, and it should be ready to go in another day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Thank you. I love your attention to details in describing day to day stuff. Makes us understand the parts better. Please do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-Literotica?

Where can we read them?

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
When you publish...

... I think you should make Play Date the prologue for this, not a separate story. Looking forward eagerly to Part 2.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful well written story... I so glad I came to read this before pt. 2.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

L

IroshiyanIroshiyanover 8 years ago
As good as always.

I have been a huge fan of yours for a while now and it should be no secret why. Your stories are full of heart and romance, with real attraction and desire bubbling up from a strong foundation of characters and setting information. Also, writing about my most favorite ice cream ever doesn't hurt (Molly Moon's lavender is heaven). :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Work of art...

Heavy build-up, detail oriented.... Never imagined I would ever read this long an erotic tale... And the Indian touch is the icing on the cake esp. the reference to 'fire' , one of the finest same sex movie ever....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

love the time and effort you put in. definitely paid off was worth the wait til the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Indian Cooking Lesson

Great romantic story with Extra zest from indian cooking lessons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written. Decent story.

Could use more action (not necessarily sexual)

--- from a fan of sci-fi and tech

Twist3dtinkerTwist3dtinkerover 7 years ago
Woven lives

Reading through your stories chronologically (posted date), I'm loving how you've woven their lives together.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story so far!

I really enjoyed part 1 of this story, and am looking forward to starting part 2. Tomorrow ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good heavens!

You write intelligently about chemistry, and Arizona (insert Phoenix-envy joke here), you write equally intelligently about coding and the culture at MS in Redmond and Seattle, you've apparently taken your name from the Salish Sea... who the heck are you? How can you speak tech, chemistry, and Klingon, and still write so well in English?

It's just not fair to the rest of us-- all the talents being yours, leaving fewer for everyone else!

Five (more) stars, needless to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I just recently discovered your stories and have been binge reading. They are amazing stories with exceptional reseach. Thank you for all your effort. It is appreciated. 5 solid stars.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Seduction by cooking...

Really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

I really related to this story and how realistic Sumita's character was. I love all your stories and can't wait to read the next part. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Top quality

Thanks, I enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it all

Excellent story of love and an awakening,

SusomaSusomaover 2 years ago

Are you Indian, your descriptions of Indian house hold and customs are mostly accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was such a lovely story, I loved it. 5*

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

This story fills me with mushy happiness and a deep hunger for mater paneer.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Not usually into reading stories of this nature, but after reading Play Date, I just had to follow up to see how Sumita carried on with her quest. Glad I did. Didn't understand a lot of the computer talk, but that's okay. Loved the slow buildup, even with the interruptions of Jenna losing her job and such. The sex was very loving and not overboard like some of the stories are. Again more of a love story between to loving people than a story about sex. Well done!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

With Indian coworkers understood all you’ve said and names

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

You have a lovely way of developing your characters! Such a pleasure to read!

Thank you!

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds3 months ago

Aawww, this is just beautiful! I really enjoyed this. A pity, though, that Sumi’s husband had to die for her to be happy. And all the years of foregone happiness. I hope you continue writing, Salish!

Nightwish1977Nightwish197729 days ago

This is beautifully written, I love the way characters are being developed. One of my favourite stories on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalish@Salish
596 Followers
I am a writer, software developer, Klingonist, and general nerd. After a lifetime of immersion in science and technology, I discovered writing, quite by accident, while reading Literotica in 2014. The result was Evergreen Kiss, and the feedback here is one of the biggest reaso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reboot Series Info