All Comments on 'Recaptured'

by coldwater1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice...

But still falls well short of the original..

I found Val very unlikable....

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years ago
OH...

If it were only so easy, the poor would rule the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

an excellent read, I couldn't put it down until I was finished reading the whole thing.

I hope Anonymous is right as I'm going to read the original now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Good Read, Please continue this story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very good sequel

I am glad to see you continue this story! You haven't addressed any new pregnancies so I am wondering if you are planning another story?

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Great Story! I loved it.

You did an excellent job of making the implausible plausible.

I'd love to see more stories set in this story's world! They would probably have to focus on other characters, with perhaps a little participation or mention of familiar characters, but you did that with this story anyway.

As for the Anonymous who "found Val very unlikable....", I disagree. Yes, she had some annoying behaviours, but they were consistent with the situation she was in, and she curbed them rather well when it became necessary. Her character was really well developed by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
10/10

Would read again. Even though there were uses of deus ex machina (like with Richard), it was a very entertaining read.

SweetCupcakeSweetCupcakeabout 7 years ago
Am Going to Read This Again

I can't help myself -- I really liked the sex in this story! I know I should comment more about structure, plot, resolution, etc. but this story made me completely horny which is a great reason to read erotic writing, yes? Beyond that, I had read the first story before reading this sequel, so that was a good idea, although not essential as the author notes. Spoiler: I was terrified by the gang rape scene and I found the suspense between scenes (be they violence or sex) was gripping. And did I mention how much I liked all the sex? Mmmmmm.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I almost passed this up. Glad that I didn't. Really enjoyed your story! "A post-apocalyptic tale of love and sex." is not a very appealing description of your story. Thank you for a 5 BIG FAT FUCKING BLAZING STARS story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely smart Coldwater1... But are we - your readers - smart enough to understand you?

Daviswille is USA you say.

Buckling under it's huge military and bureocratic burden.

Raiding and taking everything from everywhere on Earth by force.

Leaving behind death, blood and chaos of failed states...

Wiet Nam, Afghanistan, libia, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine... Countless finished countries. Tens of millions of dead end crippled. Including the kids of the poor American families...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous