All Comments on 'Reckless Abandon Ch. 06'

by papershotglass

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

I abosulutely love this story. But it would be nice if it was added onto more often. I girl can dream right? great work =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay!

Yay! I've been waiting for the next chapter and now here it is! Now I want more! Can you blame me? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*pout* I have questions, sorry

Love this story, but I still do not know who or what Heather is? I know she's a friend of the vampire King, but is she supernatural? If she's human, is she his servant or what? The other questions I have is who was the vampire who turned Douglas and why did she chose to make him a vampire king? After all, there must have been other vampires with better lineage (true-born vampires?) or those that were older which would have fit this bill. Just stating that he wouldn't accept being turned unless he became a vampire king makes no sense because the vampire could or would have replied, "fuck you, then die..." Sorry, author, in this case, I need some backstory because I like this hot tale so much.

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
took you long enough!

sorry, don't mean to be rude, but thank god you finally updated!! I hope there's more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you for updating

I am definitely enjoying the story, and you have some very intriguing characters that can be fleshed out more in later chapters. It's a great fun read. My only quibble - need more hot monkey pregnancy sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more more more

PLEASE! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORe

I NEED MORE!! Your an awsome writer with very intrigueing ideas. I like the lantern creature, very creative. PLEASE i need more before i cumbust!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
?

Like the other person said, I don't understand that either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OHMYGOD!

i love this story, i like the characters and everything about it. but what i want to know is y does alice have to be so weak? i mean she was strong and confident in the begining but now she seems somewhat weak. please make her strong character.

Saille23Saille23over 16 years ago
More please...

I just discovered this story and I love it. Please don't make us wait too long for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

ok, I loved the story. deffinately the best I've read so far. I can't wait to read more, hope you write fast! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW...

Wow... u gotta finish this story its hot as hell and very interesting to boot. i love how you've screened the characters to involve around human lives its very erotic. and douglas is hot as hell fromt he sounds of this...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ahh!!

Another Another!!!! Please *dies of wanting* lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
big fan

love this set of stories ive come across a lot of really good stories and these are by far the best

justme713justme713over 12 years ago
Perfect

Your story is GREAT!!! Just the right amount of this and that to create a wonderful blend of fantasy and fun!!

Thanks for Sharing !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous