All Comments on 'Reclaim Her Pussy'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

I've got to get out more so that I might get in more! Definitely could use some new pussy to fill with my cum and lick clean.

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
They fuck around BUT

They really don't want the husband to fuck different women?

The old "It's good for me BUT DON'T YOU EVEN THINK OF ASSHOLE!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sluts

The swapping with each other is acceptable, allowing two strangers to fuck you isn't.

The husbands should show some concern about what occurred. no mention of STDs either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
there wasn't any wife swapping in this cuckold loving crap

the wives swap cum with their little boy husbands after getting fuck by the real men

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid story

Are there really husbands this stupid and wimpy.

pakmul48pakmul48over 9 years ago
It's true

My first contract in Khamis Mushayt (Saudi), a co-worker used to go to the Brit compound every Thursday night (weekend there), buy the husbands drinks, then take the wives to their villa and have sex while hubby slept it off. He did it for over 3 years, had a few kids and his only trouble was when his wife back in the states found out and divorced him.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Do They Exist?

Is anyone this shallow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's wimpy? Husband's even got more than hoped for?

As a mature man who has shared my wife with three different men, I don't see

these men as wimpy because their wive's were fucked by two younger men and'

came back and told the truth!

Just as I enjoy fucking my wife in another man's cum, the husband's

"Reclaimed their pussy!"

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I don't get it.....

This woman needs to be working street corners and truck stops. The husband? The husband is a non-entity. Wish I could get the time that it took to read this drivel back. Oh well.

kyron99kyron99over 9 years ago
great story

great loving wives story. hilarious that the closet cucks read this stuff to get off then get mad at themselves and blame the story or author. grow up,

morons.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
3*, despite...

3*, despite the first time was pure cheating...But the husbands forgave them, so everything ended well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

well written , interesting & engaging plot , intriguing escalation of events.

i try to vote on the quality of the writing rather than the topic / subject matter.

dificult to do in this case because i think the 2 couples depicted in the story are crazy . IF you have a solid , happy marriage / relationship ..& a contented / fulfilling sex life then i don't see the point in risking it all .

is a little extra "spice" worth the risk of losing your relationship

is unprotected sex with strangers worth the risk of an std.

anyhow , thats my opinion of the events described ..

but for the quality of the writing & the way the Author works the tale.

well worthy of 4 stars ,

(though i have my doubts as to how often such events would have a happy ending)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovely

It's beautiful to see a man rise. It's even better when there's two.

Thanx for the inspirational story.

Evebroughtanaxthistimen

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

great story, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yum

Husbands wanted pictures of their wife for sexual pleasure! They got what they wanted, the pics will be in their husbands heads of wife taking cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beat my meat to this one

Write more!

SydneyRobSydneyRobalmost 4 years ago

One of your best stories. Deliciously dirty

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

A freshly fucked pussy is a beautiful delight, especially when you are either going to reclaim it, or clean it up

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

This cuck is the pussy.

alan_deealan_dee2 months ago

I don't know. I was so into the story and looking forward to some repressed wives going a bit crazy. It was all building up in my mind until they started sneaking around and then completely forgetting about their husbands. The men that they both knew were trying to get them both a little more adventurous. Then too justify their actions by partially blaming them saying what did they expect. I wanted to scream out "yeah you stupid bitch, they wanted to be part of it, they didn't want to be cuckolded. Then I really hated her when they denied the husband's a swapping experience. Sure, they could go and fuck 2 complete strangers without using any protection but weren't willing to allow their husbands, who were both very understanding over them being cheating sluts, any new sexual experiences.

I went from this is a hot story to man I hate that stupid cheating cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...