Recommendation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susscrofa
Susscrofa
41 Followers

I calmly lead her back to bed, where we embraced and joined as one again. This time there was no hard pounding nor were there any violent thrusts, just a back and forth rocking and swaying of our bodies, like leaves moving in the breeze. Kaye quietly sighed and moaned with pleasure rather than screaming, and for me at least lying side by side in bed afterward was even more exciting than the ejaculation and orgasm. I remained inside her for minutes afterward, and after withdrawing, we spooned again, my wet groin cool against Kaye's buttocks and thighs, my chest heaving against her back.

"That felt so good, how did you know that I'd like that?"

"I guess because we're getting to know one another. Sex can be a great way to do that." The sex hungers having been quenched with release and satisfaction, it was now time to figure out what was next for us.

"What we just had was beautiful. I haven't felt so wanted and secure for a long time."

"A woman like you could have anyone she wants..."

"Maybe. But tonight I wanted you. You're a strange, kind man, Mark. There's something sweet and innocent about you. That's what I liked, and I wouldn't have gone home with you if you weren't a trusted friend of Claire and Frank...but, but, don't tell your other friends all about this. I don't do one-night stands or hookups with strangers...not usually. I'm still married, you know, and don't want the gossip until, well, it's all settled and over, I don't need the gossip."

"This doesn't have to be a one night stand if you don't want it to be...I want to see you again Kaye as long as you do too"

"I will make time, baby, but I can't stay the night. I have to be at work by 6:30 or 7:00 tomorrow. I think I can drive now if you can take me back to the Cantina parking lot. But not now, let's stay in bed together for a while longer."

In spite of her requests, my arms were around Kaye's sides and my hands were cupped around her breasts, and she didn't seem all to eager to get out of that position. We would have fallen asleep and made passionate love again the next morning if she didn't force herself to stay at least half-awake during the next few hours, so that a little before midnight she woke me up from my slumber and asked me to get dressed and take her to her car. Kaye was already dressed, though she didn't bother with the bra and most of top buttons were still open until we got to the parking lot.

At her car in the otherwise almost empty lot, dead for a Saturday night even by Josh's standards, we embraced and kissed again. We would see each other again a week later, meeting for dinner and having another wild night. My late summer fling with Kaye was one that eventually ended far too soon for both of us, because a month later I found out that I would be transferred from Tucson to Nashville for work. While I knew that nothing would come of it in the long term, I still regret not having had another few months with her, enough time for the passion and mutual fascination to have run its course.

Susscrofa
Susscrofa
41 Followers
12