All Comments on 'Reconnecting with Rene Pt. 02'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Once you try DP, you never want anything else.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Hell Yeah!

My friend, again you came up with another 5 star bang i want to be you for even just one of your experiences you lucky dog. Keep the stories i like them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DP the best!

I got invited to join my buddy and his gf for a threesome several years ago, which really surprised me as I'd never done, or even dreamed about, such a thing. I'd met her previously and was very attracted to her instantly, but still had to take time to think about what they were inviting me to do. That first time seemed a little awkward, at first, but after 30 minutes or so, things really got rolling. Turns out she wanted to try dp'ing which us guys were really eager to try also. After probably an hour of foreplay which had us all on edge, it was on to the main attraction. She lowered herself on me and my buddy lubed himself up and slowly worked his way into her while I lay still. Wow, I still remember the feeling of tightness as he squeezed into her ass, tightening up her pussy which was already quite snug, especially nice since she was in her mid 40's at the time. I know he felt it too as neither of us lasted very long and she blasted off into a climax within a minute of us guys starting to fuck her. This activity went on for several years and was the highlight of our lives each time it occurred. When it got REALLY hot was a couple years later when he was attempting to enter her and as she was so slick with her natural juices and the anal lube, he was starting to push into her at maybe the wrong angle and all of a sudden, I felt his cock slide in on top of mine, and as you can guess, so incredibly tight, but just for a second or two. He instantly pulled out, said "oops" and went back to try to put it in her ass again but she'd felt it too and asked what just happened. We both knew, she did too, and asked that he do it again. That night began her favorite combo with the 3 of us. It was absolutely amazing! I'd love to find other stories here about double vaginal sex. If you've never tried it, you don't know what you're missing. Even if the woman is snug on one cock, she stretches just nicely to get both in and once you've done it that way, you'll always want more of it!

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 7 years ago
Nice Description

Fabulous story! You were careful and thorough in initiating Renée into her first double penetration. Your description of the sex action is so good that you brought me right into the sandwich with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but calling her a bitch on several occasions spoilt it for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
1155 Followers
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES