Reconnecting with Rene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rob and I fucked Rene harder and faster, masterfully keeping up the more intense pace as we pumped in and out of her, I suggested to Rene that we switch her onto her back and sandwich her facing up. Rene smiled and, perhaps just as lost in the experience as we men were, nodded her head decidedly in the affirmative. I grinned back at her but was simply too caught up in this wonderful moment to do anything but pump in and out of Rene's pussy over and over again while Rob did the same in her ass, our cocks double-penetrating the mature bitch and rocking her sexy body back and forth as we nailed her hard and fast like pistons. Now, the sound of Rene's squelching holes added to the soundtrack of our decadent deed.

We never did change up our positioning. After another couple minutes of fucking Rene's cunt as the anchor in this sandwich, I decided I was content with finishing out the double penetration in the position we started it. Beside, all three of us were too worked up and having too much fun to risk tampering with enthusiasm that we had built up during our first threesome. As Rob and I fucked Rene in unison harder and faster, the bed squeaked beneath us louder, and the slapping of flesh on flesh grew steadier and steadier. All the while, Rene held herself up between us two men while Rob held her ass and I held her shoulders, and we continued to saw in and out of that cougar, stuffing her sweet little sex holes to capacity and having the time of our lives.

At last, Rene cried out, indicating that Rob and I had succeeded in bringing her to an orgasm. I honestly didn't think we'd be able to do it the first time, but I was proud that we did. At that point, though, I was so wildly turned on that as soon as I realized Rene was cumming, I could no longer contain my own excitement. Just before Rene began to come down from her climax, I moaned loudly, still thrusting in and out of Rene until my first shot of semen erupted from my cock. I didn't even both asking for permission. I then buried my cock balls-deep inside her and let loose a torrent of cum into her waiting womb.

Rene and I ground together as Rob continued to fuck Rene's ass for just another minute, hard and recklessly, until he completed the trifecta, exploding in Rene's asshole while my spent cock remained fastened inside Rene's pussy. As her ass flooded with cum, Rene collapsed on top of me, both of us catching our breath as we finished one of the most memorable experiences of our lives.

Once Rob finished, he exhaled deeply and pulled out, his cock making a slight popping sound as it exited, though the sound was all but obscured by the fan. Then Rene lifted herself up, smiling from ear to ear as she made eye contact with me and kissed me, grateful that I had talked her into finally trying this outrageous act. As she talked to me, just the thought of what had transpired here was enough to make a little blood rush back into my cock.

Rene slowly and reluctantly pulled herself off me, and I followed suit with the older couple by getting out of the bed. It was then that I noticed a clock and saw that it was past 11:30 pm! I explained again to Rene that I had to get up early for work tomorrow and still had the 15 minute drive home. While I hated to bang and go, we all knew going into tonight that we couldn't go too late.

I quickly got dressed and gave my mature friend one more kiss goodbye before letting her go off to get ready for bed herself. On my way out, I said goodbye to Rob as well, whom, I imagined, I would be seeing again. I could only hope, I supposed, as I was optimistic that Rene's first double penetration would not be her last. After all, having an experience like this one doesn't simply satisfy you; it makes you want it only more.

12