All Comments on 'Recovery Pt. 04'

by GiovanniBruscato

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Is there going to be pts 5'6'7'8' please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It this is ti there's going to be a riot!!!

You mister better have some more chapters going for this couple or I'm going to be very upset to see ti end just as the things in their lives finally culminated the way they were supposed to. Thos moments of jealousy from Dottie and getting hit on by the other girls was immense fun, the story progression and those moments of coming clear to each other were the best and strongest features of this chapter. Sure the se was fun and fulfilling (see what I did there *wink wink*) but there simply isn't anything better than pure love.

5* this time and I better see more soon-ish!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
your hot story gets better

and better... with Dottie so jealous it's sweet... just don't let Peter break her heart.....sibling romance is what true love means and still the best in my book...I hope this also gets to the hall of fame along with tons of my other faves ... give them challenges and setbacks just like in other stories but for the love of all erotic and incest... keep them together no matter what...still gotta give you five stars and more...

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Peter and Dottie--the hottie!

I hope to read a lot more about this sweet and endearing voyage you're sending them both on--especially to see how Dottie evolves to please him. It's so heartwarming! 5

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 6 years ago
Hoping this series goes on forever!

Loving the story and characters! The only thing I can hope for is that epic story becomes an epic saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best reads on the site. Characters are well developed, writing is great. MORE please!!!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Great story. Can we have some more of it please.....

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
I'm glad I found this series

Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Narrative gets a little "corny" between the siblings at times, but good plot development. You do know they left the front door open still, right? ;) 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

ALL of that and the front door is still wide open to where anyone can just waltz right in...4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiovanniBruscato@GiovanniBruscato
158 Followers
Sicilian-American; Lord of All He Surveys; cosmologist; French horn virtuoso; collector of triangular things; soup connoisseur; former Formula 1 driver; John Holmes stand-in; heffalump, not woozle; Eloi, not Morlock; a man, standing in front of a woman, telling her "hey, nice ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Recovery Pt. 03 Previous Part
Recovery Series Info