Recovery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dottie, just make sure you're ready to go. It'll take me about 15 minutes to get ready and then we can go to dinner."

"Fine, I'll have to be satisfied just eating food then. Maybe dessert?"

"For sure," I replied, my cock seriously straining the stitching of my pants. "I'm kissing you right now."

"I'm kissing you, too, only better, with more feeling and a lot of tongue."

"Okay, well I'm no longer kissing you. I'm unbuttoning your shirt and sucking on your hard nipples."

"So hard. I'm no longer kissing you. I'm unzipping your pants and pulling out your beautiful cock and drooling."

"Oh god," I said as I reached my car. "I'm at my car now. I really have to go before I ruin these pants."

"Okay, I'll leave you to your blue balls, then" she said laughing. "I'll see you when you get home."

"Okay, bye." I put my phone away and climbed into my car.

I stopped by Steve's house on the way home and chatted with him about the music he wanted to practice. There were two songs he had in mind: "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You," by Led Zeppelin and an original his brother, William, wrote that featured heavy bass. Steve said William was sort of a virtuoso; he'd only been playing two years but played like Geddy Lee from Rush and Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers all rolled into one. I'll believe that when I hear it. The good thing was I already knew the chords for the Zeppelin song pretty well, so I could be serviceable with that one. William's song was pretty complex but most of the emphasis would be on him, I just needed to try to keep up.

I took the neatly hand-printed music and headed home. I pulled into the driveway and checked the mail, pulling out the one envelope I expected. It was a letter Dottie had written to my dad and delivered to our house nearly every day since he died. She said she never re-wrote anything or changed it in any way, she just kept putting it in new envelopes and mailing it. The post office never seemed to mind the fact that the origination address and delivery address were the same. Likely Uncle Paul had something to do with it; he knew everyone, so why not the postman? Anyway, Dottie never told me what she wrote and I never asked.

I walked in the door and was startled as Dottie hopped off the divan and dropped to her knees. She was wearing only a pair of silky, light blue panties and white bobby-socks. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was gorgeous.

I dropped my backpack on the floor and mustered, with much effort, "I thought you were teasing."

Dottie smiled and settled back, her perfect, round butt resting on her heels. "I was but the more I thought about it, the more sexy it sounded and the hornier I got."

"What if Aunt Dorothy comes over?"

She gave me her best sultry look. "I'm willing to take that chance." She pointed at me and then the spot in front of her. "Come here."

I walked to her, my aching erection leading the way. I stood in front of her and she began unbuttoning my pants and pulling down my zipper. She had her face right up close to my crotch and looked lovingly into my eyes. The sharp look of desire from her was startling. She couldn't get my zipper down quick enough.

With my pants undone she pulled them quickly down and off. In the process my dick popped out and bopped her lightly on the nose. She let out a surprised, "Oop!" and giggled. "I guess stimulation is not going to be an issue."

I was speechless. I stood there dumbfounded as Dottie began to plant kisses around the head and all down the shaft. She drew her tongue up from my balls to the tip and then wrapped her full lips around the head and sucked. Her tongue washed back and forth under the head and made me see stars. She was a natural. Maybe she did find that old "Dear Abby" column she joked about.

The stimulation to the head of my cock was almost too intense and I began to make gasping noises. Dottie could tell I was on the precipice and pulled off. "Not yet. I want this to last a little while." She kissed the tip, looking up at me. "Sorry you've been so horny today. I've been thinking about this all day."

"Me too," I gasped.

She took me back into her mouth, taking as much of it as she could before gagging slightly and pulling back off with a slight pop. "I'll get better at that, I promise." She rolled my balls delicately with her left hand and said, "I swear I'm not a slut, Peter. You believe me, don't you?" There was genuine concern in her voice. "I only want to do this for you. There's no one else. There's never been anyone else."

Lust and love battled each other in my brain. "Of course, I believe you Dottie."

She smiled and continued assaulting my cock. She began to move her head faster up and down on my cock, bobbing in a most erotic way. Two women had given me head before but their skill and enthusiasm paled next to my little sister. All her focus was on me and my pleasure, although I could see her bottom sliding a little on the heel of her foot.

She finally brought her right hand into the action, grabbing me at the base of my cock and stroking in time with her lips. Her mouth repeatedly bounced off her fingers. It was profoundly hot. After doing this for a couple moments, she again pulled off my dick and looked up at me. "Am I doing okay?"

I'm sure the look in my eyes told her everything she needed to know but I said, "I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have you doing this to me. I've dreamt of this so many times but never thought the day would actually come." My voice was coming out a little ragged.

"Remember, I'm not doing this just for you. It's such a turn on. It feels so good!" She gave my dick one long, slow lick. "Your dick belongs right here," she said, showing me her tongue.

She got more aggressive, bobbing on my cock furiously. Her eyes focused on it with a look I hadn't seen from her since her gymnastics days. My dick was her floor exercise. She wasn't going to stop until my cum shot across the room. 10's across the board.

My balls began to churn at last as my orgasm built. I was breathing very shallowly but managed to stutter out, "I'm there." She continued her relentless assault. "Dottie, I'm going to cum!"

"Mmhmm," she mumbled around my cock but never stopped pleasuring me.

With a grunt, I came. I came into my perfect little sister's perfect mouth. The sensation tingled from my toes to my hair. It was overwhelming. When the first string of cum shot out, it went straight to the back of Dottie's throat. She gagged slightly and pulled off my dick. The second shot hit her directly on the nose and dripped onto her tits. The third traced a line from her left cheek to her forehead. Two smaller contractions dropped onto her rock-hard nipple. More oozed out over her hand, still pumping, and dripped onto the carpet.

Her eyes were like saucers and her mouth was set in an "O", as if my dick was still in there. She was panting rapidly and tears were in her eyes. At last, she breathed, "Oh my god."

Did she have regret? "Are you okay?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "I just came. I can have an orgasm giving you a blowjob." She giggled at her revelation. "That is so hot." She looked back at my dick, which was still mostly hard. "You shot right into the back of my throat. I didn't realize it was going to come out that hard and that there would be so much! I promise I'll be ready next time."

"That was amazing, Dottie! I can't believe it actually happened."

She fixed her face into a pout, which looked amusing with my cum plastered all over it. "I didn't get to really taste it, though. It went directly down my throat." She stared at the cum hanging off the head. She leaned forward and licked it up. She swished it around in her mouth, with a thoughtful look on her face, and swallowed. She drew her hand up the length of my dick, squeezing out a bit more cum and slurped it into her mouth and swallowed. Then she began bathing my cock with her tongue, root to stem.

When she thought I was sufficiently cleaned up, she gave me another sultry look and said, "Again." Her lips enveloped my cock and she began bobbing.

I gasped, "No," pulling my dick out. "Too sensitive."

Again, she pouted but stood up slowly and grabbed my shirt, pulling it off me in one motion. She used it to wipe the cum off her face and breasts, smiling the whole time. "You've marked me. I'm yours forever."

After she sufficiently cleaned herself off, she stood on her tippy-toes and kissed me full on the lips. I could taste myself on her but it was okay. I would endure anything for a kiss from my goddess.

She asked, "Is there anything in my hair?"

I looked closely. "Nope. Somehow I missed it."

"Well that's good. I just washed it." She reached down and stepped out of her panties. I was startled to notice her pretty little pussy had not a single hair on it. She had shaven herself bare.

"You shaved," I stated simply.

"Yeah," she replied, batting her eyelashes. "Is that okay?"

I put my hands in front of my face and groaned. "Argh! Too hot! You are so gorgeous!" I could feel my dick start to revive.

"Let's go jump in the shower real quick," Dottie suggested. I followed her up the stairs, my eyes glued on every sway of her ass. She knew it, too. "I know what Peter's peter wants," she sang.

When we reached the top of the stairs I embraced her from behind and asked, "You know what's happening tonight?"

She rubbed her butt on my stiffening cock. "Dinner?"

"Yes, dinner, exactly." I grabbed her hand and walked to the bathroom. "And then I'm going to fuck my little sister. In every room, maybe even in the backyard."

She just smiled.

We were able to get through the shower with relatively little tomfoolery. I washed her, making sure her pussy was thoroughly clean and she washed me, paying particular attention to my cock and balls. We kissed frequently and passionately but no organs entered any orifices.

Afterward, we got dressed, independently. I put on a nice pair of slacks and a polo. I even shaved the light stubble from my chin. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my hair. Lookin' good, you lucky bastard. How long before she figures out she can do better?

I went downstairs and waited for Dottie. When she bounced down she was wearing a red summer dress with white polka dots that formed perfectly around her tight belly and snugly across her breasts. It flowed loosely below her waist and fell to just above her knee. She never ceased to amaze me. She made everything look good and was stunning in everything she wore.

She spun over to me, making the dress whip around. "See?" she said. "I'm dressing formally." She flipped up her dress, showing me her tiny, frilly white panties. "I even wore panties."

The drive to the restaurant was uneventful, thankfully. The whole way there, she laid her head on my shoulder and rested her right hand on my upper thigh. She never moved it up, as I kept expecting.

I chose a place called Milo's in German Village, just south of downtown. It was highly unlikely that we would see anyone we know there. I was really looking forward to time with Dottie when it wasn't overwhelmingly sexually charged. It wasn't too busy and we easily got a table.

After we ordered, I reached across the table and grabbed Dottie's hand. "Thanks for dinner."

"It's okay," she said. "I'll take it out of your hide later."

The food was good but the company was better. We discussed school, summer plans, and even whispered about what happened earlier. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was simply stunning. I tried desperately, but in vain, to not make Dottie an object. She was an amazing girl and I was unworthy of her affection. She looked fantastic in her little dress, showing so much smooth leg. Periodically I would reach down and just touch her leg, caress it a little and she would just smile at me. Always smiling.

"Peter," Dottie said, looking a little bit guilty. "I have a confession to make." She grabbed my hand.

Uh oh. "Okay...."

She gripped my fingers tight. "Well, the truth is, Mollie knows how I feel about you." Her lower lip was between her teeth as she looked questioningly at me.

I was stunned. "Wait, what? How did she find out?"

Dottie drew imaginary circles on the palm of my hand. "I told her."

"You told her?!" I said a little too loudly. I glanced around the dining area but we had not drawn any attention. I whispered, "When did you tell her?"

"In sixth grade."

"Sixth grade? Is this some weird joke? Sixth grade?" I was thoroughly confused.

"I know it sounds weird." She stood and scooted her chair closer to me. "We were in Mrs. O'Flynn's class. I was not paying attention, which was typical. I mean, I already knew most of that stuff anyway. I was doodling on my notebook, writing 'Mrs. Dorothy Harper'." She dropped her hand down to my leg. "Mollie saw me writing that and later asked me why I wrote my own name with a 'Mrs.' attached. She thought it was really weird. She said, 'When you get married, you're going to have a different last name.' I told her that I wasn't. She just looked really confused, a little like you, right now." She giggled, rubbing my thigh.

"The next day, I could see Mollie was still thinking about it. She asked, 'Do you know someone else with that name?' I said, 'Nope.' She just stared at me for a minute, the gears grinding, smoke coming out her ears. Then her eyes lit up and she said, 'Oh my god, Dottie! You have a crush on your brother!' I wasn't sure how to respond. She got all thoughtful, staring at the floor. Then she said, 'I don't blame you. He's really cute.'

"I feel bad because sometimes I say some pretty mean things about Mollie. I mean, she is a pretty big slut, she would be the first one to admit it. She doesn't apologize for it. She enjoys a nice sausage." Dottie giggled. "But I'll tell you why we're still friends. Mollie could have told everyone that I had a crush on my brother and ruined middle school for me but she didn't. She rarely even mentions it to me."

I leaned forward and without even looking for observers I kissed Dottie hard on the lips. I pulled back an inch and just soaked in the love. I gave her another quick peck and sat back.

Unfortunately, now it was time for my news.

"Dottie, I've been putting this off all day. You know I have my Eastern Civ test on Thursday?" She nodded. "Well, I have to work tomorrow and Celeste has class Wednesday night, so she wants to come over tonight and study." It was tearing me up even mentioning this. "Dottie, I really need the help."

Dottie kept smiling but her eyes were telling a different story. She was totally dejected. "Celeste? Tonight?" She pulled her hand off my thigh and brought it to her face. "Of course. You can both benefit from that." She started picking things up off the table and putting them on our plates, randomly moving things around.

"Dottie, I know you're not happy about this but it will only be for a short while, I promise." I held my hand up in a Scout's salute. "I don't have class tomorrow and I only have to work 12-6. We can spend all night together and all morning."

She said, "It's okay, Peter, you don't have to explain yourself. She's just coming over to study. I got it. I'm cool." She leaned forward until we were touching noses. "But remember: all night. Those were your words and I'm holding you to them." She gave me a quick peck, reached down and squeezed hard on my dick. "All night."

She said she was fine and she acted like she was fine. There was nothing glaring that suggested she wasn't fine. But I knew she wasn't fine. She wanted me to herself tonight. I wanted her to myself, too, but I really needed help on this test. It was just going to be a short and unfortunate interruption.

Dottie was pleasant enough on the drive home. She wasn't particularly warm but she wasn't cold either. She sat and fiddled with the stereo; this time I didn't tell her to stop. I reached over and put my hand on her knee and she didn't push me away.

Eventually she put her hand down on mine and sighed. "I know you're worried I'm mad," she said holding my hand. "I'm not. Really. I'm a little disappointed, though. I had big plans for tonight, plans involving your penis and my vagina." She smiled and I couldn't help but laugh.

Halfway home, it began to rain. By the time we reached the door it was coming down in buckets. We rushed inside, dripping water all over the foyer.

Dottie began taking her dress off. "Can't get water all over the carpet, can we?" She pulled her dress over her head and began to slowly remove her bra, never taking her eyes off me. She licked her lips and glanced down to my crotch.

"Why, Dottie Harper, I do believe you're trying to seduce me."

She chewed on her lip and asked, "When is she coming? I want to jump your bones so bad!"

I glanced up at the wall clock. "She should be here in about 20 minutes. You should probably be less naked."

She honestly seemed to be weighing a decision. "20 minutes...Mmmmm....fine." She picked up her dress and headed upstairs. I walked, dripping, behind her.

At 8:00, on the nose, Celeste showed up at my front door, covering her head with her book bag. I was surprised to see that she brought Ashley with her.

"It's a little moist out here," she said as she stepped in the house. "Wow, Peter," she gushed, "you have a beautiful home! I wish my roommate was this clean!"

I smiled. "Believe me, that's Dottie, not me."

Just then, Dottie hopped down the stairs in a pair of tight jeans and my Ramones t-shirt. She trotted over to us with a big welcoming smile. "Hi Celeste, hi Ashley. It's great to see you two again." She gestured toward the kitchen. "Can I get you guys something to drink?"

They both said they were fine and Celeste and I moved into the dining room to start studying. She obviously put a lot of thought into how she looked tonight. She looked amazing. Her dark brown hair was curled and styled perfectly, she had the tiniest bit of eye shadow and eyeliner on and her lips were covered with a shiny gloss. She smelled fantastic. She was wearing low-cut jeans and a dark-blue button-up, with the two top buttons undone. I had some difficulty not looking at her two round handfuls underneath. She looked stunning.

We set our notebooks and textbooks out on the table and began studying. She was very smart and was really helpful as we went over the Ming Dynasty and Genghis Khan and such. She was very funny and sweet and would occasionally reach across the table and innocently touch my arm for emphasis. We talked a lot, mostly about China and Mongolia but some about other aspects of our lives, laughing about things both mundane and important. The truth was, she very pretty and I liked her. If I wasn't in love with Dottie, I most certainly would have pursued Celeste.

Periodically I would see Dottie walk "innocently" by the doorway or peek at us quickly from down the hall. If Celeste looked up, Dottie would smile; if she didn't Dottie would give me a serious look. I received her telepathic message, loud and clear: Don't enjoy this too much, boy.

Most of the time, Dottie was in the family room watching TV with Ashley. I felt a little bad Dottie had to hang out with a quiet, slightly socially-awkward girl that she didn't know. Just a little longer, Dottie!

As the night wore on, my mind began to drift back to my encounter with Dottie that afternoon. Her mouth was amazing on both my lips and my dick. It was amazing how quickly she had learned how to give oral. I couldn't wait for my turn; I knew a thing or two about what to do with my tongue. It wasn't long before my cock began to fill with blood and I started getting glossy-eyed. I'm sure I looked tired but I was just horny as hell.

"We should probably call it a night," Celeste announced, drawing me out of my reverie. "You look beat."