Recovery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. It has been a long day."

"No, it's okay," she responded with a smile. "I think we're probably ready. Just stay relaxed and get good sleep." She laughed sweetly. "Or that's what my advisor tells me. I've never actually done those things."

She gathered up her things and put them in her bag. I walked her to the door and she called out for Ashley. After a moment, Ashley came from the living room smiling shyly, with Dottie close behind.

"Peter," Celeste said, "It wasn't raining when I left my apartment but it's like a monsoon now. Do you have an umbrella I could use?"

I opened up the closet door and pulled out my Mom's big black umbrella. "Yeah, here, I'll walk you guys out." Celeste smiled and glanced at Ashley and then opened the front door. I looked over at Dottie, who was glaring at me, and gestured for her to be cool. I mouthed, 'I'll be right back'. I stepped out and popped open the umbrella, easily covering all three of us.

We walked quickly out to the car and Ashley got in the driver's seat. I walked Celeste around to the other side. Before she climbed in she turned to face me. She had a look on her face that was mesmerizing.

She grabbed my forearm and said, over the sound of the rain hammering the umbrella, "Peter, thanks for having us over. It was great, even if it was just for school." She rubbed my arm lightly. "I don't know if you've figured it out yet, after sitting next to me for four months in class but," she paused, looking at rain assaulting the asphalt. "I kind of have a crush on you." She looked up at me through her pretty eyelashes. "I have, from like day 1. From the moment you passed the syllabus to me. 'Jan. 20- Read Chapter 1, The Han Dynasty; crush hard on hot guy sitting next to you.'"

I was flabbergasted. "Celeste, I had no idea."

She laughed, continuing to rub my arm. "I gave you so many hints! 'Peter, you're from Columbus, where's some cool places to go?', 'Peter, did you see the new Brad Pitt movie? Me neither.' And, Peter, seriously," she looked down to where she was rubbing my arm, "I keep touching you." She smiled and waited for a response.

I stood dumbfounded for a moment. My heart was pounding. "I had no idea. I am really stupid." I really meant that. Dumb as a doorknob.

She ran her hand down my arm and grabbed my hand. "Peter, do you think I'm pretty?"

I didn't pull my hand away. "Celeste, I think you're gorgeous."

"Do you like talking to me? Do I make you laugh?"

"Yes."

She took half a step closer. The rain sounded like thunder on the umbrella. "Do you think..." She suddenly had a look of self-doubt. "Could you see us together?"

A million things popped into my head at that moment. How could I be that thick? Four months? Look at her, she's so beautiful and vulnerable. Was Chinese history so interesting you didn't catch her throwing herself at you? But the thought that trumped all of those was, You love Dottie, idiot.

My gut was twisted in a knot. "Jesus, Celeste, you're amazing but I'm kind of seeing someone."

Celeste looked like I had just slapped her. "Oh." She pulled her hand off my arm. "I didn't..." She looked so dejected, I almost wanted to cry for her. "Yes. Of course, you are. I mean, look at you." She looked me up and down. "Seriously. I had to try, though."

She grabbed the door and pulled it open. She turned to me again. "I just have to do this." She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me lightly on the cheek, leaving a thermal imprint on my limbic system. She pulled away and said, "Tell Dottie thanks and I hope to see her again."

She closed the door. I stood there next to the car like an idiot, staring at the blackened window. After a moment, Celeste cracked the window. "But seriously, Peter, if you and Dottie want to get together this summer with us, give me a call. I'm only going home for a couple weeks."

"Okay," I replied stupidly. She rolled the window up. I continued standing there, staring at the car, trying to figure out if I had great luck or terrible.

Celeste cracked the window again. "Peter, you should step back or something, so Ashley doesn't run over your toe."

"Oh, shit, yeah." I stepped back and watched them drive off down the street. I closed the umbrella and let it drag behind me as I walked back toward the house. I stood in the middle of the yard, still stunned by what just happened.

Just then, my front door burst open and Dottie came rushing toward me. She didn't stop, both arms in front of her, as she barreled into me. She was a foot shorter than me and half my weight so when she hit me, she fell backwards and landed on her butt on the wet grass.

She looked up at me with a terrible mixture of anger and grief. "What did you do?"

"What did I do? I didn't do anything. I walked her to her car."

"You kissed her!"

I was stunned. "Kissed her? I didn't kiss her, Dottie!"

I could see, through the rain and darkness, she was crying. "I saw you! I was looking through your bedroom window! You kissed her!"

I was speechless. I had never seen Dottie like this, not even close. She rarely spoke loudly unless she was laughing. It was heart-wrenching.

"You said it yourself, Peter. She's pretty." She was almost bawling. "Do you want her, Peter?"

"Jesus, no, Dottie! I don't want her. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!"

"Did you try to stop her? She kept touching you! Have you just been playing with me?"

"I didn't know she was going to do that! Why are you so mad at me?"

"Because I'm fucking in love with you, you fucking asshole!"

She said it. I knew she felt that way and she knew I felt that way. But she said it. No take-backs. I got down on my knees next to her and wiped off some mud that had splashed on her cheek. "Jesus, Dottie, I'm so in love with you. Please don't doubt it anymore. I love you. I've never felt this way about anyone in my life. And there you've been this whole time." I scooped her up in my arms, both of us soaked completely to the skin. I left the umbrella on the lawn and carried Dottie inside the house.

When I was standing in the foyer, I didn't set her down but the moment the door was closed I pulled her to me and crushed my lips to hers, like long-separated lovers. Without breaking our kiss, and leaving the front door open, I staggered with my sister's tiny, wet body upstairs. I walked quickly into my room and she climbed out of my arms. She stood there for me as I began removing her sopping clothes; my Ramones shirt came first, then her bra, revealing her perfect, round breasts and rock-hard nipples; she kicked off her shoes and I yanked her pants down, her panties coming with them. My beautiful sister stood naked before me looking like an angel. Her hair was plastered to her flawless skin and her trace amounts of make-up were long washed away by the rain and tears. But I wasn't looking at her perfect body, I was looking at love.

She pulled me closer to her and unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, and pulled the clinging, sloppy mess down my legs. She yanked my shirt over my head. We stood there just looking at each other, as if it was the first time. We were just admiring each other, but also soaking in the fact that we were preparing to take a step we couldn't undo.

Dottie reached out and grasped my already hardening dick and pulled me toward the bed. She sat down and I followed her, before pushing her shoulders back and lying next to her. I ran my hand across her cheek and kissed her gently. "I love you, Dottie." My heart was full.

"I love you, Peter."

We began kissing passionately, hands moving all over each other. My mouth found her breasts and I mauled them like a man possessed. I kissed my way down until my lips made contact with her shaved pussy, with her little clit erect and engorged. She was already wet and I was sure it was not from the rain; she was ready. I licked around her clit before flicking my tongue directly across it. She gasped loudly, almost with surprise. "Oh," she breathed sharply, communicating the unspoken, Now I get it. She began panting rapidly.

She suddenly grabbed my head and pulled my face up to look at her. The passion and lust in her face was very apparent. "Peter, please, later. I need you up here. I need you in me."

I lifted myself back up until we were face to face and my cock was resting between her folds. I then reached over to my night stand and pulled the drawer open.

"What are you doing, Peter?"

"I have to get a condom."

"Peter, no, please." She was almost begging. "I'm on the pill. Please, I need you like this." She was shivering from cold or excitement, I couldn't tell which.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm just a little nervous."

"We don't have to do this now, if you're not ready."

"No! Peter, please! Just go slow."

I kissed her, never taking my eyes off her, as I nudged my cock between the lips of her pussy. I moved as slowly as I could, fighting the overwhelming urge to just push it in. She was wet enough. But this wasn't just about us getting off.

"I love you, Dottie."

"I love you." She was still shaking.

I pushed slowly forward, entering her. Her eyes opened wide and she showed a slight hint of dismay. She was very tight.

"Mmmmm...slowly, Peter," she gasped. "You're so big." Tears were forming in her eyes.

I continued pushing slowly forward and then I hit resistance. "Dottie, this will probably sting a little bit. But it gets better. Just look at me. I love you." She nodded and I pushed forward with a little more force. After a moment, I pushed through, breaking her hymen.

"Ah! Oh, Peter, that hurt like hell!" she squeaked. "Please go slow."

I slowly pushed further into her, her eyes wide with concern. She was biting her lip and breathing quickly. I pushed until my balls rested against her and held myself there. "I'm all the way in, Dottie." I began pulling back out slowly, causing her to moan quietly, an intense look of lust on her face.

"I'm on fire down there, Peter. Everything is super-sensitive. That was really painful...but now..." She stopped short and made a little "Eep!" as I pushed back in, a tiny bit faster than the first time. She stared hard right into me, her eyes like two pinpoints of fire.

After four or five slow thrusts I could feel that she was beginning to relax a little. Her muscles weren't so tensed and she reached her hands around behind me pulled me closer to her. "This is a dream, Peter. Oh god, I love you so much."

She growled as I increased my pace. She felt so perfect wrapped around my cock and I had to rein it back a little as my pleasure receptors were going haywire. I slowed to a more moderate pace and kissed her passionately. I dropped my mouth to her ear and whispered, "I love you. We were meant to be here like this."

I looked down to where our bodies met and brought one hand down to brush against her clit as I continued stroking into her. That got her attention.

"Pe..." She moaned loudly. "Oh my god, that feels so..." She lifted her head off the pillow, startled, and looked down. "Mmmmmmm...Oh, Peter, what are you..." Her look was one of intense pleasure and a little confusion. Her face went red and her mouth dropped open. "Oh, Peter!" Her whole body shook and she gripped my back hard, tearing into my skin with her nails. She pulled me so tight to her that I couldn't pull my dick out; I was held, buried to the root. Her pussy was gripping and twitching around my cock rapidly as she drove through her orgasm. Then, her eyes came quickly back into focus and her muscles relaxed.

"What just happened?" she asked with a small smile. I began to slowly slide back and forth in her, taking it easy on her for a moment. "I think I disappeared for a minute. That was insane." She pulled me to her and kissed me. "I should have seduced you a long time ago." She brushed her hands over my back as I rocked back and forth slowly. "Sorry, I think I made you bleed."

"It's okay. Definitely worth it."

"Oh but you're not done, are you?" She gripped my ass. "Are you going to punish your little sister some more?"

I began pushing my diamond-hard erection into her faster. I wanted to cum but I wanted to take her there with me. I had learned pretty good stamina but Dottie was making that difficult. She was just too sexy. She wrapped her legs around my butt pulling me in closer to her. I dropped my face down to hers so I could watch her go through the progression. First she was smiling and pecked me lightly on the lips. Then she grew a little more serious and was pushing herself toward me at the same pace I was pushing into her. She began moaning steadily as our bodies slapped into each other.

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me with force, then bit my lip, hard. It hurt like a motherfucker but I wasn't stopping for anything.

I was driving into her hard and she had reached almost a wail. Then her eyes rolled back and she yelled, "Oh, Peter!" She convulsed again and gripped my cock in her pussy. It proved to be too much for me and I came, hard. I was seeing stars and uttering noises that I'm pretty sure weren't English as she moaned loudly into my ear. My dick twitched and twitched, squirting what felt like a quart of cum into my little sister. When I stopped cumming, I almost collapsed on top of her but caught myself, supported on my forearms.

I kissed Dottie and just stared into her eyes, my dick still buried in her. I kissed her once and said, "I love you, forever."

Dottie reached around my back and hugged me tight. "Peter, that was amazing! You feel so good inside me!" Then her eyes popped wide. "Oh my gosh, Peter, I tried to bite your lip off!" She giggled. "I don't know where that came from. I think I got possessed!"

My dick got soft enough that it popped out of her and I rolled to lie next to her. She turned and curled up to me. She began rubbing my sweaty chest. "Wow, I think you came about a gallon. You filled me up! I think we may have to throw your sheets away." She giggled. "We created quite a big 'cuddle puddle'."

I laughed at that. "That was amazing, Dottie. I'm so glad I was your first."

She smiled into my shoulder and whispered, "Me too."

We lie there awhile, then she reached down and grabbed my soft cock, which made me wince and pull back. "Too sensitive?" she asked.

I nodded. "A little."

She was quiet for a moment. "I had no idea it was going to feel like that. Mollie tells me sometimes about her 'conquests' and she says, 'Oh, it was great, he has a nice cock,' or 'he was terrible, he had no idea what he was doing'. There's never any real emotion in it. Just a fuck or a suck." She looked up at me. "I love you and you love me and your cock is awesome!" She settled back into my shoulder. "She needs to find someone like you."

"Her brother is like 28 and married with two kids."

"Oh, you know what I mean, dork!" She vibrated from giggling. "Besides, Kyle...ugh..."

"Yeah, he's pretty ugh, all right."

"I used to think he was gay. I was so surprised when he got engaged."

"We all were."

She rose up on one elbow and slapped me softly on the chest, then pinched my nipple, hard. "Speaking of which," she said, forcing my hands down when I tried to push her away. "You left me alone with Ashley, while you did whatever it was you were doing." She gave me a sly smile. "She hit on me! Ashley's gay!"

I was startled. "No way! What did she do?"

"We were watching 'America's Got Talent' and she was pretty quiet, as you would suspect. Nice girl, though. Then she turned to me and said, 'You know, Celeste really likes your brother.' I had to fight the urge to run into the dining room and throw her out the door. Then Ashley said, 'Are you seeing anyone?' I told her no, I was just trying to get through high school as quickly as possible. She said, 'I think you're really beautiful'. I about shit. I was thinking, 'No no no no no no no no no...Peter what have you done to me?' I didn't know what to say, so I just squeaked out, 'Thanks'. You know how I am when I get nervous. I squeak. She thought it sounded cute and just laughed. Then Celeste called her. I think she thinks I like her because I didn't say, 'Not interested'!"

I ran my hands through her still wet hair and said, "So if this doesn't work out here, you're set."

"Oh, shut up." She reached down and pulled at my half-hard dick. "Oh, you like the idea of your little sister and the pretty lesbian! Okay!" She laughed and started slowly stroking me.

I turned sideways, facing her directly. I ran my hand down her beautiful face, down her neck and shoulder, down her side and caressed her butt.

"It always comes back to my butt, doesn't it?" She continued stroking my hardening cock. "I don't think I'm quite ready for that."

"So...not ready now...?"

"Not ready for that, dummy." She pushed me onto my back. "Are you ready?" I nodded and she climbed on top of me and I slid inside.

*************************************

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment! -GB