All Comments on 'Recovery Pt. 05'

by GiovanniBruscato

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

From start to finish this was yet another perfect addition to an already extraordinary series. All the added questions and drama was utilised to the last bit end only enhanced the over all experience it delivered. all those important questions, side looks, spicy comments and decisions are what gives it that real life aspect and makes us beg for more like right now. Despite all the sexy things and tough life choices it still stays in its core the quintessential love story we came to love and I really hope it stays like that for a long time. And do give him a bit of self cred, if Dottie thinks he can co to school and do good there sure as hell is something worth going for.

5* and loads more if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfection

I love every part of this story right from the beginning. I hope you continue with this and I look forward to reading more from you! Keep up the great work! Perfect story line.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Brief comment, to return later

I rated it a 5 because of how I so enjoy how this is unfolding and actually how you've seemed to draw Dottie as the stronger and more confident of the two--and there's nothing wrong with that--because it's something I like. Thank you for not shying away from making your female character stronger.

I honestly don't think I did anything special in commenting, although I do appreciate your foreword in this chapter. I just try to help and if what I provide can...great. :)

I want to see if I can come up with something that can help you (in case you haven't already mapped out another chapter), but I also want to be careful with this because it's obvious to me your story is at a tipping point, where lots of things can happen from here. Aside from that, I don't know what to say except that I'll go through "send feedback" and see if there's anything you want me to comment on or focus on. I can say that I'm certainly rooting for this story in every way possible. :)

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 6 years ago
Another masterpiece!

Another amazing journey with Petet and Dottie. So much love and romance made the story beautiful and epic. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
Perfect

Just go on the way you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for next one

One of the greatest stories on this site. I love it please keep it going

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Great story, please keep it going.

I like the love and affection the siblings have for each other please don't mess that up.

5 star so far.....

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
gee thanks

I never thought much about my comments though it feels great to get noticed by a gifted writer here lol...I just love the story that I can't help but get some special thought or two about it...as I read along...great stories like this with good writing,a good plot and characters are few and far between in this site so it deserves such praises and stars of course...on the story's note...it keeps getting better so I'm glad that Peter and Dottie are still on the right track...gonna be an avid follower till the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bestest

Another amazing journey in the saga of the siblings. So much love and romance it made the story beautiful and epic. Sprinkled sex in just to enough to keep it interesting. The story could stand on its own merits as a 5++ even without the sex. That is the greatest thing about the story, how were the kid recovering from the Greatest Tragedy and moving on in their life.

Keep writing!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Gratitude

I'm so grateful for this beautiful and heartwarming serialized work. Or am I being presumptuous? At least I certainly hope you continue with additional installments. I know I will never tire of it and it seems like that is a common feeling, judging from the comments. There are so many possible directions. I'm excited that they move to the SF Bay Area. I live here and, not to take away from Ohio, I believe they would fare better here. I like to even think they could safely be out to a few people here, but that may be stretching it a bit. But should you opt to keep them Ohio I'd be just as happy. There is something quite Dickensian about many of the secondary characters. They seem so colorful and delightfully quirky.

But please steer clear of the one mistake I see too many sibcest writer's making. Please do not expand the incest beyond Peter and Dottie, unless it is a completely different couple. Other than that you have a full canvas in front of you. But, should you not wish to continue, for any reason, then let me thank you profoundly for what you have written to date. It is truly beautiful!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
The gift that keeps on giving

Barely a month has passed since my first reading of this beautiful work. And of course I enjoyed it just as much this second time around. So I simply want to repeat what I wrote previously, Viz. I hope you favor us with additional installments. But, if not, then thank you again for heeding your Muse.

Loco997Loco997over 6 years ago
Amazing

Out of all the stories I've read this series is one of my favorites! You've turned these characters into people that I can care for. I hope you continue this series add continue to improve yourself.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
This story is great !

I do hope you are going to continue with this. So many stories on here start off, draw you in and then stop in the middle, leaving the reader wondering why it was never completed.

Please don't let this be yet another unfinished story !

Rapier

MrBentleyMrBentleyover 5 years ago
Continue please

You definately need to continue this series

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 5 years ago
To be continued...?

Is there going to be a continuation of this? I really like their interactions and you left a bunch of threads open that could potentially be explored. Like, what happens when they inevitably move to California? Mollie will eventually figure it out, if she didn't already (she doesn't seem stupid after all, plus she already knows about Dottie's crush)? What about the rest of the family?

So many places you could go with this...

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
Good read!

Overall, it was a good read. Story was lighthearted and it didn't degenerate into another orgy incest tale.

I enjoyed the sister character a lot besides bit of inconsistency that I have commented in chapter 2. Sister is definitely adorable and likable. I also liked the fact that she was a smart, confident ,and go-getter unlike her brother.

Few things did get old fairly quick for me. One is that the bro's obsession with her butt. Don't get me wrong, women's posterior is my favorite part of women's body too but keep babbling on and on about her butt was not necessary. Second issue for me was bro's roaming eyes with other female characters. Yes, I think all reader's understood first time that females surrounding him were all very attractive but he only had eyes for his sister. Again, repeating over and over how he can't help noticing all these attractive females but he will not do anything because he loves his sister was annoying. It almost seemed like he was very superficial person (probably not what author intended) but that's how I ended up interpreting.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great story so far

he should go to california with her and tell everyone they are married, have kids and above all remain loyal to each other.and live happily ever after.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story.....

Please do not end it there. However, l suspect you have finished the story. You never came back.

Probably life got in the way, it has a habit of doing that.

If you ever get the itch to write again, please add more to this tale. It had the beginnings of an epic. But you did sort of finish it in the last paragraph. So, full marks.

Good luck.

5/5

TheAnarchTheAnarchalmost 3 years ago

Perfection. Awaiting Pt 5 with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story. Keep it going until you write a happy ending.

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieover 2 years ago

This was an excellent series and very well written.

I hope you are planning to continue writing erotica.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I like this chapter, but something was missing this time, maybe the newness of their sex is it, not sure. The encounter with Aunt Dorothy was a bit tame as I was expecting some "big reveal" or something. 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

"But he also liked Panic at the Disco, so, you know, you win some, you lose some."

Really? I don't know about all of their songs, but "High Hopes" is a really good song. You could name a lot of bands that are far worse, like the Bee Gees.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Dottie getting into Stanford does. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiovanniBruscato@GiovanniBruscato
Sicilian-American; Lord of All He Surveys; cosmologist; French horn virtuoso; collector of triangular things; soup connoisseur; former Formula 1 driver; John Holmes stand-in; heffalump, not woozle; Eloi, not Morlock; a man, standing in front of a woman, telling her "hey, nice ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Recovery Pt. 04 Previous Part
Recovery Series Info