All Comments on 'Recruited as a Man-wife'

by Benstrauss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice intro...

Where's the rest of it?

msslavemsslaveover 7 years ago
Good Start

Great teaser story. Hope you will continue the adventure. Looking forward to reading more.

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
Good start

Hope we aren't left to figure it out by ourselves.

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too

Hope there is more!! If you need a volunteer feel free to call me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Closet gay husband (and wannabe cuckold)

This is a super hot beginning, can't wait to read Part II. I can't ever imagine being romantically involved with another man... but when it comes to "just sex" I love it! Even though I have a big cock myself I almost totally think of myself as a bottom: I love to suck and - even better - get fucked (not that I get a lot of opportunities for it). And yeah, the whole secretly dressing up in my wife's underwear thing: love it too. For most guys the thought of their wife being with another guy would make them insanely jealous, angry and all the rest... for me - as long as it's "just sex" (and she doesn't get pregnant!) - the thought of my wife being fucked by another guy is a huge turn on. And the thought of sharing a guy (with her being oblivious to it) that'd be awesome too!

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 7 years ago
Great!

Very very arousing. You hooked me right away. Loved the whole story. I'm a cuckold and have a fairly small cock. I was wet right away.

Thank you.

I can only hope you will write and submit some more stories.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 7 years ago
excellent - keep writing

This is fantastic. The one-two punch of being cuckolded and seduced/blackmailed himself is amazing. Write part 2, please.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 7 years ago
Baffled

Ben's wife was disappointed when Andy did not show up for their net rendezvous and baffled when he did not respond to her texts or emails. The hotel maids were horrified when they discovered Andy's mutilated body. The police were baffled as to who he was as he had checked in under a fake name and had no id on him. And Ben was baffled at how easily he got away with murder!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 4 years ago
So?

Where's the beef?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous