Recruited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoisL
LoisL
1 Followers

He looks down at her naked body, completely exposed to him, and the aching under his boxers flares up worse than ever. Your goal is to please her, he reminds himself again. When he looks back to her face, her cheeks are flushed and her shyness has returned. She's still insecure about herself, he thinks.

His eyes bore into hers. "You are so unbelievably gorgeous, Lois."

Her eyes soften and she smiles. She had never been this exposed to anyone, not even Garrett, and the odd sensation fills her senses. Seeing Jesse look at her naked body and like what he sees makes her feel invincible.

Jesse smiles back then his glance shifts to directly between her legs. He can see the glistening wetness and he feels his manhood throb for freedom. He wraps his hands around her waist, lifts a little, and pushes her up until her head is only inches from the headboard. Then he leans down.

Lois had never felt a mans tongue like this before. When his tongue touches her sensitive skin, it sends a jolt through her body and her hands clutch the blankets beneath her. He starts out slow and steady, moving his tongue between the folds and swirling it around her opening. Then he lets his tongue slip into her opening, as deep as it will go and starts swirling it around her g-spot. Her moan works it's way through his senses, encouraging him.

He pulls his tongue out just to replace it with his finger and he sucks her clit into his mouth, Gently, he starts to swirl his tongue around it, slow and steady. Just like the rhythm of his finger. Her back arches and her moans get louder. Only this time, instead of stopping just before she hit her climax, he picks up the pace, his finger and his tongue bringing her pleasure she never knew existed.

With a final moan and a series of shudders, a climax rocks through Lois' body. After the last spasm, Jesse removes his mouth and finger and leans over her again. He sees her eyes bright with the after glow and smiles knowing he caused it. Then he brings his lips back to hers.

Lois can taste herself on his tongue and instead of being grossed out, it turns her on even more. She never experienced anything like what she just felt and she wants more. Her hands slide down Jesse's torso and find the waistband of his boxers. Without hesitation, she pushes them down as far as she can. Once they're past his knees, Jesse kicks them off.

Lois runs her hands back up his thighs, sliding one between his legs. Then she feels it. Big and hard and straining for release. She takes it in her hand, stroking it from base to tip and back. The groan that escapes Jesse is almost animal.

He grabs her wrist and pulls her hand away from his manhood, holding it above her head. The he does the same to her other hand so that both her wrists and pinned above her head with one hand, the other hand grabbing her hip.

He looks her in the eyes, desire evident in his own. "You ready?" he asks.

Lois swallows hard but nods.

"I'll take it easy," he promises. Then he leans down and softly presses his lips to hers. He positions himself at her entrance and slowly slides in. She's so tight, if she weren't already soaking wet it would be next to impossible to go any more than halfway in. But as Jesse continues his gently kisses, she focuses on relaxing and inch my inch he works his way inside of her.

When he's totally enveloped, Lois puts her hands on his hips and holds him there. She feels so full of him, so stretched that it hurts a little. He continues to kiss her, not moving until she gives the go ahead. After a moment, she starts to kiss him more vigorously. Her hands don't leave his hips they aren't holding him in place anymore, they're pushing him back until he slides partially out, then pulling him back in again.

She moans through the kiss. As the pain ebbs, the pleasure sneaks its way back to the surface. His size still feels overwhelming but she likes it. Jesse picks up on her intentions and begins to move on top of her. It's difficult but he does what he promised, taking it slow and easy.

Then Lois surprises him "Faster," she whispers so low he barely hears her. He pulls back to look at her face and her eyes lock on him. He picks up his tempo, moving in and out of her, gradually getting faster, coming down a little harder. Soon Lois is arching her back and thrusting to meet Jesse's thrusts, just as lost in the pleasure as he is.

Then she does the one thing that sends him over the edge. "Oh... Jess," she moans. Her nickname for him rolling off her tongue in the midst of her pleasure is more than he can handle. He explodes into her, his body spasming at exactly the same time hers does. They ride wave after wave of pure ecstasy together until they are both drained.

After the storm settles, Jesse pulls himself out of her and flops on his back beside her. She rolls to her side and presses herself to him, wrapping her arm around his waist. He turns to look at her and smiles broadly. Her hair is a mess of curls and her eyes still shine from exertion. She's so adorable, he thinks to himself.

Lois smiles back at him. She's never seen him so relaxed and... happy. I could get used to this, crosses her mind.

Suddenly Jesse's gaze gets intense, like it did while they were making love.

"What is it?" Lois asks.

Jesse hesitates for a moment, debating on if he should speak his mind or not. This is Lois, you idiot. You can tell her anything.

"I love you."

Lois' mouth opens a little in shock. She knew he wasn't just after sex, of course. She knew he actually cared about her. But love? That she didn't expect. But laying there, looking at the man she's been head-over-heels crazy-about for months, the man she just gave herself to in the most intimate way, she realizes what deep down she already knew.

"I love you too Jess."

LoisL
LoisL
1 Followers