Recruiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the smell of coffee and the sound of the shower running. I laid there and played the events from last night over again in my head. I heard the shower turn off and then Kelly appeared from the bathroom wearing a white towel and her soaking wet hair hanging down. "Hi there sleep head...I made coffee..." She looked sexy as hell and I knew I was the luckiest man. "Quick take a shower then I want to show you something..."

As I climbed out of the shower I could hear Kelly talking to someone on the phone. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she laughed a couple of times and then when I stepped into the bedroom she said "OK...Well...I have to go...looks like I am going to be busy for a while..."

She was no longer wearing the towel but had one of my white shirts on with two buttons buttoned. Her hair was still wet and sexy. She turned to me and said "Was last night enough to convince you?...Or do I need to keep negotiating?..." She pointed to the leather chair in the corner of my room. I said nothing but sat down. I knew I was in for something really good.

Kelly started swaying her hips and pulling the collar open on my shirt. I could then see she was wearing a whit bra under it. She said "Are you the kind of man who likes a little show?..."

"Oh, yeah...With a smoking hot bitch like you in it..."

She said "So now I'm a bitch?...How about a slut?...Do you like your BITCHES to act like sluts?...

She was dancing to the silent music and really getting into it. She was rubbing her tits and sucking her fingers. Then she turned her back to me and looked at me over her shoulder. She winked, then bent over at the waste and ran her finger up the length from her clit to the top of her ass crack. She moaned while she was doing it. "Oh my God...I am getting so wet and hot." She did it again only this time she dipped her finger inside her panties. "Oh...that feels so smooth and hot...God I need a tongue to get it all wet..." She stopped at her asshole and rimmed herself a few times...All the while saying "My god that feels so good...Oh baby your tongue would feel better there...MMmmmmm, I am so hot for you right now..."

She stood up and un buttoned that last button on the shirt. She turned and parted it for my to see her tits spilling out of her matching lace bra. She rubbed the ends of my shirt on her soaked panties. The shirt was getting we enough to start to become see through. She pulled the shirt tails and the top fell off her shoulders and bunched up on her elbows. She then pulled her hands through and let it hit the floor. Standing in front of me in only her matching panties and bra, the combo leaving very little to the imagination. She walked over to where I was sitting and said "Time for some hands on audience participation..."

I scooted forward to give her easier access and to lay back a bit. She put her right leg up next to me on the chair as far back as she could and then grabbed the back of the chair, stood and firmly planted her soaking wet pantie covered pussy on my face. I reached my hands up to mover her panties to the side and she slapped my hand..."Ah Ah...not yet...let your bitch do the work...You want these moved over?" as she pulled the lace out of the way and gave me access to her tasty treasures.

"Oh baby, stick you tongue in my pussy...Yeah lick me...Eat me...God your tongue is sending me over the edge..." She was really grinding on my face. I leaned back and said "Turn around..." she stepped off the chair turned and climbed back up with both feet back by my ass and facing away from me. While she stood her ass was right at my face. I hooked my thumbs in her panties and pulled them down. Then put my hand at the small of her back and pushed her over at that waste. Now her pussy was peaking out from her legs and her ass was winking directly at me.

I put my hands around her thighs and pulled her back onto my face. This time I was going to make her scream with my tongue and my fingers. I liked at her pussy and flicked her clit with my hand. She was really getting into this. "Oh fuck baby...You really know what a bitch wants..."

I was really going after her. My other hand was now rubbing up and down her ass crack. Every time I passed by her asshole she would suck air in. Then I reached up with my tongue and licker her smooth puckered hole. She screamed "Oh my god you nasty fucker...Oh my god that is like electricity in my asshole..." I pushed my tongue into her asshole. I was finger fucking her pussy now and tongue fucking her asshole. She started shacking and screaming "Fuck...Fuck...FUUUCK...Oh my god...I'm coming...that feels so good...its so nasty...Oh my god fucking eat my asshole...You fucking nasty bastard..." I could feel her juice pour out past my hand and shower my chest and stomach...

At this point I was holding her up with my other arm. As she came and almost fell face first off of my face. She stepped down and turned around. "Oh my god you are one nasty mother fucker...No one has every eaten my asshole before...I came so fucking hard...Now I need cock...I need that cock in my body...you ready for a good fucking?"

She peeled her bra up over those beautiful tits and laid on the bed. She looked up and me and said "Jam that meat in my pussy right now.."

I climbed up next to her. She was adjusting for us to fuck on our sides. But I didn't stop when we lined up. I kept sliding up her body. She tried to stop me. "What the fuck are you doing. My pussy is right here..."

I said "Bitch!...I eat you out like that and you think I am just going to shove this cock in your pussy...Fuck you!...Get this dick in your mouth and suck it like a slut!" and I shoved it in her mouth. She gargled something, could have been "slow down" or "not so deep" but I was now going to treat her like the slut she is inside. At this point I was brutally face fucking her. "You like it don't you bitch?...Oh my god...you're a slut and you like to get face fucked..." She was gagging and sputtering every time I pulled up. She put her hands on my thighs and pushed but that just gave me more determination. I was really pounding her mouth now. "Fuck you! Cunt!...Yeah take that cock in your mouth and suck it like a slut...you dance like a slut now you suck like a slut...I know you fuck like a slut..."

When I pulled out of her mouth completely she screamed "You fucking bastard! I was choking!...I couldn't Breath..."

"You liked it too?...Didn't you?...Deep down you're a slut who wants to be treated as such?...Ha ha ha..."

"Fuck you!!"

"Ok...How about right now!" I rolled her on to her back and climbed on top. She was breathing hard and almost growling at me.

"You think you can just jump on me and stick that dick wherever you want..." She yelled.

"I don't know if I think...But I'm gonna..." and shoved my cock balls deep into her pussy.

She groaned "Ahhhh...Mmmmm..." I started pounding her. I was jack hammering my dick into her pussy with a vengeance. She was taking it and loving it. "Ohhhh...yeah...fuck me...fuck me..." Her pussy was soaking wet and we were now making a wet sucking sound. "Oh god! I am so wet!!...You are fucking me so good."

Her moaning and tight pussy were pushing me over the edge. "Bitch I am gonna cum!..." I was treating this prim and proper business woman as a $20 whore. "Oh my god you whore...take it...take it.."

"Give it to me...pound me! Use me treat me like a whore...I'm a slut whore..."

I spun her over and pulled her to her knees. "Yeah baby! Give it to me from behind..." as soon as she was on her knees I jammed my cock back into her dripping cunt. "OHHHHHH FUUUCK!!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and forth onto my cock. Her asshole was winking at me and I couldn't resist. I pulled my cock out and bent down and stuck my tongue in her asshole. She screamed "FUUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! That is so nasty...you fucking nasty dirty ass licker...fuck my ass with your tongue...Oh fuck!!" I wet my finger in her pussy and then pushed it up her ass. "OHHHHHHHH SHIT!!" I leaned back up and jammed my dick back in her steaming pussy. A few deep strokes and she came like a hurricane. She was screaming and moaning "Oh my god your fingering my ass!!...Oh fuck that is so nasty...oh shit I'm cumming on your dick and finger stuck in my ass..." That pushed me over the edge. I started shooting my cum in her pussy...she was babbling and shaking as she came on my cock. When we were done cumming together she slumped over me holding her to me by her hips. I let her down gently face down on the bed.

After a while Kelly came down the stairs in a silk robe to find me on the phone. I said "Ok...Well, I hear what you are saying and I will think about that...Yep...Bye..."

Kelly asked "Was that Dave?"

"It was, he wanted to let me know he really wants me to join the team and asked if there were other things that might help him sweeten the deal..."

Kelly got serious "Ok, listen...Lets get this letter signed and take the pressure off...Please...You have had your way with me..."

I lightly laughed "Kelly, if you want that letter signed before Monday morning..."

"Yeah, I do!"

"Then give up your ass..."

The words hung there for a minute...She shifted a bit...she was thinking about it...I said "You know you want to any way..."

Then she came back "Fuck you...We have a deal and you are not going to break it!"

"No!...I'm not...and I have no intention to break it...I told you I would sign on Monday...and I will...you're the one who wants it signed early...So I let you off the rest of your part but I get to fuck your asshole..."

"You're a fucking disgusting person...I'll fuck your brains out and get it signed on Monday..."

I said "I am cool with that..."

I watched some football while Kelly teased me in a tiny little outfit. Damn she was hot and she knows how to show it. We fucked again that afternoon while the game was on in that background. She was starting to get into the slut roll quite a bit. She was talking it up and rubbing herself all over and rubbing my dick on every part of her body every chance she got. The rest of the weekend went without a hitch. I didn't get my dick in her ass but I stuck a finger or a tongue or thumb in her ass every chance I could get. She even stuck her tongue in my ass at one point.

On Sunday night Kelly came into find me sitting on the couch watch the highlights of the games that day. She was wearing her blue business suit. She walked in and stood in front of the tv and started to sway her hips again. I knew she was gonna make our last opportunity the best. She unbuttoned her jacket and tossed it on the floor. She was swaying and dancing and spinning around. She stopped facing the TV and then spread her legs as far as her tight skirt would let her. Then bent over at the waste and made a show of running her hands up the inside of her legs. She slowed as she got under her skirt and I could then tell she was rubbing her clit under the skirt. She had her hands up there for a bit and then slowly brought them back out of her skirt...With her panties in tow.

"Oops...I guess I hooked my panties while I was under there..." continued making a show of it. She turned and I gazed into the darkness between her legs trying to see her bare pussy, while she lifted her leg to step out of the panties. Then she threw them to me. I was rubbing my cock through my shorts at this point I was hard as a rock. Her smell was like roses. She then unbuttoned her blouse and showed me her tits spilling out of her matching bra.

There she stood before me in stiletto high heels, thigh highs, a navy blue suit skirt and a white shirt that was open and hanging off of her elbows, and a black lace bra that was obviously too small for those magnificent boobs.

"OK, this is to seal the deal...We better make it worth while..." the words trailed on her tongue.

"Oh it has and this is going to be..."

"For the next 2 hours...I am your personal whore...use me like the slut I am...use my body to complete the business deal...make me your fucking whore..."

She pulled her skirt up and started rubbing her clit. She was over exaggerating her movements to show me what she was doing. She shoved 2 fingers in her pussy. "Oh wow...that feels so good...Mmmmm"

She turned around and bent over, and ran her other hand down her ass crack. The rimmed her own asshole. "Oh baby...there's my asshole...yeah...I like it to be played with..."

I stammered "Wow, um...you are a little dirty slut aren't you?...Ummm, yeah, I like it..." She was swaying and moaning now. "Stick you finger in your asshole..." she pushed her index finger on the rose bud and it started to sink in. I stepped up to her and leaned down to get a closer look. I puller her finger out and stuck it in my mouth, I swished it around for a second, and then put it back on her asshole. "Now push it in...play with your pussy too..."

She was moaning and swaying a lot at this point. "That's it baby..Show me what a dirty slut you are..." she was now sawing her finger in and out of her asshole and pussy at the same time. "Now take you finger from your cunt and rub it around your nipples..." she did as she was told. Now lick your pussy juice off your nipples.

I was gonna make this bitch earn her contract. "Now suck your finger from your asshole..." she hesitated for a second "You fucking slut...Suck that finger NOW!" she put it in her mouth. "You like the way your ass tastes don't you..."

"Mmmm...Yeah...and my pussy too..."

"You ARE a real whore...Aren't you?...You want to eat a pussy while a dick is shoved in yours...Don't you?..."

"Oh fuck...you got a friend who wants me to eat her pussy?...

"Get the rest of your shitty dress clothes off...you need to be dressed like my whore..."

She made a show of removing her skirt and blouse and then her bra. I stripped along wither. Kelly then laid down on the coffee table. I stepped up to her open mouth and fed her my hard cock. "Show me how a slut whore sucks her mans cock..."

She was slurping and sucking and pumping me with her hand. I wasn't gonna last long at this pace. I pulled out of her mouth and she moaned "Oh come on give me that cock...Let me suck it...fill my mouth with cum..."

I stepped over her and laid my balls on her neck. "Now bitch, lick my asshole..." She stuck her tongue out and rimmed me. "Oh yeah cunt, that feels nice...tongue it!...Show me how dirty of a ho you are..." She reached up and wrapped her arms around my thighs and pulled her face into my ass crack. Her tongue was pushing its way up my ass. "Mmmm...Yeah you fucking dirty piece of shit...You are liking this..." She let her self down for air. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back to my asshole. She went right back to eating my ass.

I stepped off of her and she stood up. "Time to fuck this whore...Give me that dick!"

She climbed on the couch and wagged her ass at me. I stuck my face up and gave her asshole a nice lick and then stuck my tongue in her pussy. She moaned and said "Its time for dick..." I stood up, lined my dick up with her pussy and shoved it all the way in. "Oh my god...That's what this slut needs...yeah fuck me good..." I was fucking the shit out of her now. Pulling her hips back to meet my thrusts into her tight twat. I reached my thumb down and played with her asshole. "Mmmm...yeah play with my ass...rub my butthole baby...show me what a dirty bitch I am...ahhhh..." I pushed with my thumb a little harder and it pushed it way into her tight asshole. "Oh fuck...you are jamming things in my ass...baby fuck..." I moved it around and tried to loosen her up. I spit on her ass crack and let it dribble down to her hole where I pushed the spit into her asshole. Then I pulled my thumb out and replaced it with 2 fingers. "Fuck oh fuck of shit...That feels so nasty...so dirty...fuck my asshole with whatever you have there...make me cum from my asshole..."

I groaned..."A Fucking whore will take it in the ass...That is what you are gonna do...Take it in the ass..." I was stretching her ass and fucking her pussy and she was in heaven. I pulled out and sat on the couch next to her, grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her face to my pussy soaked cock. "Get a good taste of your own pussy bitch!" She opened wide and sucked hard. "Now go into the bedroom, get the lube from the side table, put some pillows under your cunt, put lube on your fingers, laydown and start fingering your asshole...your gonna wanna get plenty of lube in your asshole cause I am come up there to fuck a dirty cunt whore's ass!..."

She stood up and looked at me with lust and fear in her eyes "I have never let anyone fuck me in the ass...Why should I let you?"

"Because you fucking cunt...I told you to! I am giving up a better offer with more money and your ass has to make it worthwhile. Now move your pretty little ass up there before I change my mind and dry fuck that asshole of yours right here...at least I am giving you a chance to prepare for it. Go get that asshole ready for me to Mark my whore as mine..."

"I fucking hate you!...Sign the fucking letter..."

"Fuck you Bitch...Come her and let me mark your ass now!.."

She turned and walked to my bedroom. I followed a few steps behind. I wanted to watch her play with her ass for a bit. She did exactly as I said. I stepped up behind her and watched as she got into pleasuring her own asshole. "You fucking ass slut...you are really enjoying playing with that dirty shithole aren't you?"

"Take me!...Take my ass...Make me your ass whore...Fuck my ass and make me take it...Treat me like the whore that I am...take me...Use my ass...Use my body for your dirty fantasy...Fuck my holes and make me your whore..."

I crawled up to her on the bed, grabbed the lube and smeared some on my cock, lined up my head with her asshole and slowly pushed. My cock slowly eased into her most intimate hole. I was slow and careful but she knew she had given into me.

"Oh fuck..." She screamed..."God it hurts...Easy baby your gonna tear my asshole open.." I eased back to give her a break.

"I'm gonna take it slow baby...But you are gonna take it all...and I am gonna pound the fuck out of your ass before we are done..." I eased forward again. The next stroke I smeared more lube on dick and slid it back into the tight darkness. "Fucking hell... you are taking it...you are taking my cock in your fucking asshole...Oh shit its so tight..."

Her body eased up and I could tell she was relaxing. I said "play with your clit...rub your pussy...play with yourself while I defile your ass..."

She moaned as she sank her fingers in her pussy. "Oh god...I feel so dirty...So nasty...So fucking wrong...But oh so good!"

"God you should see your ass suck my dick in..."

She was starting to push back on me as I pushed in. My balls were now bouncing off of her hand that was buried in her cunt. I was giving her long slow strokes. "Mmmmm...give it to me...give it to my asshole..." I increased my pace. "God I think I am gonna cum...oh shit...I feel like I am gonna fucking cum with your dick in my butt...OH Fuck...Fuck...Jam that thing in me...oh shit...I am cumming on your nasty dick in my ass..."

With her moving around and dirty ass talk I was not gonna last..."Baby squeeze your ass and milk my cum from my dick...make me cum in your butthole...God take it like a whore..."

"Mmmm...Fuck...Shit...pound my ass...fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck your whore...Make me your bitch...Fuck the bitch you made...Ohhhhhhhh!!"

"I'm cumming in your asshole...Oh fuck...you are such a slut...your mine now whore...Fuck...I am dumping my load in your ass...Take it! Take it!...Fuck!!"

I pulled out of her ass and watched as it closed around my cum. I stepped up to her face and said "Well bitch clean off my shitty dick and I will go get your contract..."