Recruiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed back a bit with a look of disgust on her face. I moved closer and she put her hand on my thigh to keep my ass soaked dick from her face. But I rolled her on her back and jammed it in her mouth. "A good ass whore always cleans up the mess she created...and you ARE a good ass whore..."

I left her alone in the bedroom to clean herself up and pack her things. She showered and threw on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. God she still looked good. She dropped her bags at the door and found me in the kitchen. Now I was a little uncomfortable.

"Wow...you pushed my limits.."

"It was all worth it though...right?"

"It was fantastic..."

"I hope you get an offer down the road and need me to incent you to stay..." She smiled and winked. "I will come by in the morning to get the signed letter from you..."

"I signed it...Its in your bag..."

"Welcome aboard...I know you'll love it...The benefits are amazing..." she hugged me and turned and walked out.

About 5 minutes after Kelly left, I got a call from Dave. He laid out to me that he was able to get a special concession from upper management and they were willing to match my offer from the other firm. "Welcome aboard!...I will have Kelly pick up the letter of intent later tonight..."