Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantel hails a cab and in about 10 minutes is dropped of in front of the hotel, pays and tips her cabbie as he graciously opens the door for her. She walks into the hotel and takes the elevator to the floor their room is on. Once inside she kicks off her booties and grabs a glass of water. Sits and tries to relax. She calls room service and asks if they can bring something for an upset stomach and maybe bottle of ginger ale.

As she waits she feel the need to run to the toilet to throw up. This helps ease her tummy a bit she just sits on a chair and waits for room service. Once room service comes and gives her some Pepto Bismal and ginger ale, she thanks the man and tips him. She takes the meds and pours a glass of ginger ale. She just lays and relaxes for about 20 minutes or so.

She hears the door knock, gets up and walks to the door and before opening it asks who is it.

The man says, "Hi Chantel, it's Tom, the man Carl was talking to at the convention hall. I am on my way to the airport to fly home and realized I have some stuff that Carl and his associate Barlow may like to have once he gets home. I'd like to give it to you to give to Carl." Tom had followed Chantel to the hotel.

Chantel realizes who it is and opens the door, saying, "Hi, how did you know I was here?"

Tom thinking on his feet replied, "Well, Carl said which hotel you all were staying at and I just happened to see you enter in and figured to follow you to the room." all the while he actually just quietly followed her back.

Chantel a bit perplexed but feels ok, says, "Ok I can give to Carl what you have for me if you like Tom."

Tom replies, "Ok um would you mind if I just used the bathroom first?"

Chantel pauses but says, "Ok come on in."

Tom walks in and to the bathroom as Chantel sits back down on the sofa and sips a bit more of her ginger ale.

Tom yells out from the bathroom, "You know it was a surprise to bump into Carl today, we had a few business dealings about 3-4 years ago. To know he and Barlow still operate The Jade Maid Club outside of Toronto is kind of cool."

Chantel replies, "I guess it's small world at times Tom."

Tom walks out from the bathroom refreshed and walks to Chantel and takes a seat on the sofa beside her.

She asks, "So what is it you want to leave with me for Carl?"

Tom says, "Hey, hey what's the rush? Last I saw Carl he was married with two teenage kids, what happened or are you some fling on the side behind his wife's back?"

Chantel a bit uncomfortable replies, "No I'm no fling, Carl and his wife are divorced, the kids are grown up now. Carl and I are seeing each other."

Tom leans in close to Chantel, his fingers brush her beautiful and wispy hair, saying, "I knew Carl was into working and making money off crossdresser sissies and notably trans girls, I did not see him being in a relationship with one. Are you a home wrecker? Do you offer some kink or special thing for Carl to be with a tranny like you?"

Chantel nervous and flinching from his fingers brushing her hair says, "I don' t think you should do that, can you just give me what you want for Carl and go please?"

Toms says, "Why are you so frosty bitch? Are you not into pleasing men? You are some whore or streetwalker for Carl's business aren't you?"

Chantel angrily says, "You really should leave Tom, Carl will be back soon and you do not want to be in any argument with him."

Tom laughs and says, "I know Carl is still at the convention, he will be a while yet. Enough time for you and me to get to know each other honey." as he wraps his left arm around her shoulders and pulls her to him.

Chantel pulls back in protest and says, "You need to leave now Tom."

Tom takes his right hand and grabs her face by her chin, pressing hard and pulling her face to his as he plants a kiss on Chantel's lips, she is in full protest mode but he is too strong for her as he kisses her. Once done she slaps him with her right hand. Incensed Tom delivers a firm right hand slap back on her face, knocking her senseless for a moment.

He yells out, "You do not have to be a bitch Chantel, tranny girls like you are suppose to be into this shit, why so cold bitch?"

Chantel still in shock from his slap says, "No, girls like me are not into this shit. We don't take being sexually harassed and abused just because we are t-girls ok, now go before you get into trouble."

Tom laughs and licks his lips says, "Ok you are into hard to get, ok, ok lets have fun bitch." as he grabs both of her wrists holds them back over her head and he moves on top of her pushing her into the sofa back as he tries to kiss her again, but Chantel rolls her head side to side in protest. This angers Tom very much, frees his right hand and slaps her again harder, as Chantel whimpers and tears begin to flow. He says, "Look I do not want to hurt you. I just want to have some fun a with sexy tranny girl, why are you fighting me?"

Chantel cries, "Please no Tom, I am not into this I love Carl, you are hurting me."

Tom says, "Love Carl? More like use him, probably a gold digger tranny fucking with his head you bitch! Look bitch, you can make it easy or hard. I'm going to get my way and you fucking know it and you know you want it."

Chantel protests, "No, no I'm going to scream if you do not stop."

Tom says angrily, "You scream, I break your fucking neck you tranny bitch. Nobody cares about trannies like you." as he holds both of her wrists with his left hand and his right pulls Chantel's blouse open. He reaches in and feels her small but perky little t-girl breasts through her bra. And he forces another kiss on her, with tongue and she fights this kiss. He punches the side of her head and yells, "One more time fighting me bitch and I'll beat the shit out of you!"

Chantel says, "Carl will be back soon you will be in trouble. I swear it's the truth."

Tom says, "Shut the fuck up bitch." as he reaches behind her back and undoes her bra, her little t-girl boobs hang before his wanting eyes. He goes face first and kisses her nipples then bites them causing her to wince in pain. He pulls his belt off and forcibly using it to restrain her hands. He pulls her flat on the sofa and keeps kissing and biting her breast's nipples, he is enthralled with his lust to take advantage of this cute and to him so sexy, hot tranny girl.

As Chantel cries almost mouse like he says, "The minute I saw you girl with Carl I knew had to have you. You have magnetic look and personality. I think sexy trannies are so fucking hot. You want this and I want this, so do not fight anymore and it will be easier that way."

Chantel works up more adrenaline and cries out, "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! LET ME GO NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Tom only gets more horny at this protest from Chantel, his lust for power over this t-girl consumes him now as he slaps her again leans to her left ear and says, "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to enjoy it whether you like it or not. So bitch fuck you is what you will get."

Her blouse ripped open, her bra off, breasts out in the open and now Tom begins to pull Chantel's skinny black jeans down. He gets them to her knees, he aggressively pulls down her suntan pantyhose and her white satin high cut panty is all that keeps her covered up.

He asks, "Where is your lube?"

Chantel, hands restrained laying on the sofa, half naked but with eyes that could kill says, " Fuck you."

Tom says, "Lube or spit, lube will be easier bitch."

Chantel now fearing it will happen as Carl is still not back at the hotel, relents, tears flowing says, "In my purse on the bathroom counter."

Tom smiles grabs her by her tied up arms and drags her body again half naked with him to the bathroom. She is laid on the floor, him sitting on her torso, her arms restrained and held over her head. Tom fumbles through her purse and finds some Astraglide. His eyes grow more lustful as he knows he is mere moments away from fucking some hottie tranny girl's ass.

Chantel's mind drifts into wishing Carl was here to save her, she grows more withdrawn and limp as Toms manhandles her. He plays for a moment with her breasts with his hands and then begins to try to turn her over. Her limp body makes it hard as such he punches her in her left kidney and she cries in pain.

Tom says with anger, "Get up! GET UP!, ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND ASS UP AND OUT BITCH!

Chantel in agony from the kidney punch gets up on her knees, her jeans and pantyhose at her knees. Then for Chantel like a gift from Heaven she and Tom both the hotel room door open. Tom puts his right hand over her mouth and quietly says, "Be quiet bitch or I will fucking break your neck."

Chantel his hand over her mouth is near delirious as she wants to scream for help but fears him actually breaking her neck as he has a firm grip on her neck.

It is Carl who enters the room he asks, "Chantel, where are you hun?"

Tom whispers, "Tell him you are not feeling well and are in the bathroom in the tub and do not want to be bothered. Ask him to go and buy you a bottle of Pepto Bismal. Do not yell or scream or it will be the last thing you do."

Chantel in near panic says, "Ok, ok...C..Carl I'm in the bathroom...I...I am not feeling well... ahhh I'm in the bathtub...ca...can you go to a drug store and buy me...me some... ahhh Pepto Bismal?"

Carl walks to the bathroom door, but from the corner of his eye he sees a bottle of Pepto Bismal on the table and picks it up to see it's mostly full. Perplexed he asks to be let in.

He says, "Chantel hun, are you ok, you sound odd, unlock the door please."

Tom whispers in her left ear, "Tell him you are in the tub and want to be left alone." as he presses hard on her neck nearly choking her.

Chantel in near uncontrollable tears says, "Carl...I...I'm in... in the tub...I d..don't want to be bothered...now please go get me some Pepto Bismal."

Carl replies, "You have a full bottle here in my hand why do you want another?"

Tom realizes his mistake, Chantel knows to take chance and flinches knocking Tom's arms loose for a moment and she cries out, "CARL! CARL PLEASE HELP ME! TOM IS TRYING TO RAPE ME! PLEASE HELP ME CARL!"

Carl in a panic and anger, busts the door open, sees Chantel on her knees, pants, panty and pantyhose down to her knees, her blouse ripped open and Tom on top of her. Carl rushes in and grabs Tom before Tom can react, pulls him off Chantel, punches Tom in the face a few times, drags him out from the bathroom and tosses him to the hotel room floor, Tom bumping his head on a table.

Carl yells in a fit of anger, "You God Damn son of bitch I'll kill you, I'll break your neck, throw you over the fucking balcony."

Tom yells, "Hey man what the fuck? She's just a tranny bitch, fuck man why do you fucking care for that faggot tranny?"

Carl steaming hot, picks Tom up and slugs him in the gut two or three times, Carl is on 100% adrenaline and Tom is just being pummeled as Carl says, "She my fucking girl friend and more woman than you fucking asshole will ever get with, you sick bastard, if you raped her you are fucking dead."

Chantel cries to Carl, "Carl stop, stop, don't kill him, it's ok, he did not get a chance to rape me... PLEASE CARL STOP YOU ARE GOING TO HURT OR KILL HIM!"

Carl stops looks at Chantel then back at Tom and says, "You are lucky, I should call the cops if not just put you in the hospital."

Tom laying on his side his head bruised and face punched out says, "She's just a fucking tranny, being a slut is what she was made for, fuck man, I just wanted a bit of action with her, she does suck and fuck cock right?"

Carl reaches Tom and grabs him by his collar, readies to drill his fist straight at his nose, as Chantel cries for him not to, Carl says, "She is not your tranny slut, she is too good for a sick bastard like you, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DO LOSE TOTAL CONTROL AND BEAT YOUR SILLY!"

Tom whimpers, "Ok, ok, fuck I'm going, fuck nothing much happened to your tranny princess." as Tom marches out of the room sans his pants belt as it's still around Chantel's wrists.

Carl now focuses on Chantel, laying in the bathroom a mess and in tears as he comes to her aid and holds her in his arms.

Carl asks, What did he do to you? Are you hurt? Oh baby I'm so sorry." as he hugs her pulling her head into his chest and wraps his hands around her head softly rocking her in his arms. She tells him no rape happened, Carl came back just in time. Tom only felt her up, slapped her, kissed her and messed around with her boobs. She asks Carl to get the belt off her wrists and Carl does just that. Chantel's hands free she embraces Carl and starts to cry deeply.

Carl says as he holds her, "There, there hun, it's ok, you just let it go and I'll help make it ok."

Chantel crying says, "It was so terrifying Carl, I was helpless, I tried to fend him off but it only made him stronger, more wild and horny. I knew I was about to be raped by this mad dog of a man, but thank God you came back in time."

Carl says, "Oh Chantel, I'm sorry it got as far as it did, I'm glad it stopped before it got worse. You take all the time you want to let your emotions out. I love you so much I want to help make it better ok?"

Chantel asks, "Please kiss me." to which Carl does, then she adds, "I'm sorry Carl, I'll always be some trampy tranny and slut, some piece of tranny meat for some men to want to take advantage of, you deserve a real lady not a fake one like me."

Carl stares in Chantel's eyes and says, "Do not talk like that, you are a real lady, you are a real strong woman don't be weak. Being trans does not make you fake, you after all your years found yourself, I found you and we have each other. Chantel I don't give shit what any others says or think about you, me, us. I love you. From your first day working for my company, living your fantasy life, I felt something about you, you are different, it is hard to say but I fucking love you to death. You make me feel so good, so young, virile and vibrant as a man. You have a sexy, t-girl feminine way of making my heart skip a beat and my mind and soul melt for you and I don't quite know why but I love it and love you."

Chantel pauses, stares into Carl's eyes, her eyes are a runny mess with mascara but she says, "I love you like no other person in my life Carl. I sense and feel through my heart and soul you are different and different to me. You give me a hope and a vibrancy for my and our future, kiss me again."

They embrace a deep loving embrace and kiss for what feels like an eternity.

Carl asks, "Are you ok Chantel?"

Chantel smiles, "Yes my love, you saved me, you are my forever hero. I'll be fine, I'm a fucking mess though, so you go relax, make us each a drink and let me fix myself up ok?"

Carl kisses her and says, "Ok, babe, take all the time you want, what will you drink?"

Chantel pauses and then says, "Just a rye and Coke hun." as Carl walks out and lets her get herself back together again.

As Chantel fixes herself then walks out of the bathroom, Carl has a drink ready for her as he sits on the sofa. Chantel walks to the sofa and sits beside him, takes her drink and he toasts to her that he will always protect her. They sip and she curls up on the sofa in his manly arms and he comforts her telling her he is happy things did not go as bad as they could have with Tom. Chantel makes sure to tell him her lifestyle will be an issue at times and they both will have to deal with it. Carl acknowledges this but tells her he will take her to new ideals, new things in her life and as a couple together. They kiss and embrace as they finish their drinks.

Carl says, "I want you to put on that fancy dress tonight as I take you out to a first class dinner and we then enjoy an evening in Hollywood ok?"

Chantel smiles and replies, "No problem Darlin I classy night out with you will be a pleasure for me. I want to doll myself up for you, my hero, my lover, my man. Lets take a shower together and lazily get ready."

Carl says, "Sounds good, I'll make reservations at "Briatorie's Bistro" a fine Italian restaurant for 6:00pm."

*********************************

Chapter Fourteen to follow soon.

12