All Comments on 'Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 14'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

The Feelings Carl expressed as a Traditional Man wanting but not needing a wife was as if he read my Journal. I love to turn Femboys into sissy girls and even had one become a full on shemale but moved on as it was never like tis. And have had submissive women and even slaves and even a few chase after me as I am like Carl with buinesses and such but just a Hard working guy with some devilish tastes. Sometimes I like the perversion of finding married man sucking me in a bookstore and then outing him as I fuck his wife as a Bull and make him a cuckold and even one became a sissy as wife became a Dominatrix to him and others but was still a sub to me. So I like being naughty like Carl and have had several T-girls and enjoy Vegas and the clubs and even have a couple of gay clubs here and in nearby Chicago but LOVE is elusive and Lust is easy. Just as I had a sub gf and then her little gay son who was starting to cross-dress came over and showed me his outfits and it was all i could do not to have them side by side bound and crying out in ecstasy in the throes of Orgasm as the little twink looked like a younger version of her. But that was Lust and Naught thoughts and while I thought it could be with her she had too many unresolved issues. Most aren't sure of themselves or comfortable in their own skin and know themselves and are just plain stupid sheeple. It is one thing to be a slave, but another to be an idiot. I get what the author is saying as it is Deeper and an ideal and much more then mot strive for or understand. Carl was the hero for rescuing her from Tom a crass pervert with bad morals and even nastier methods. Carl is yards above and beyond.. Damn if the author is like the character then we could be friends or more as she thinks like I do or expressed it like I feel. Carl will see her soul and Lust after her body but it is the total picture he Loves as the connection is much deeper and that's why he has no shame or fear introducing her as he sees the Total picture. Funny how Chantel is more of a "woman" then allot of the women out there today. Some just see into the soul of others instantly, and feel the connection on a visceral level; as isn't that what we we all want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous